GUI Queue Numbers are wrong at some point

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

GUI Queue Numbers are wrong at some point

Post by mrgenie »

I noticed this in previous games of mine already. At some point, you'll have somewhere in the production queue wrong numbers.

I.e. example. In Missile Designs window it says: 655 Units Queued but in the Production Queue of Missiles you see pending are only 316!

Also it says only 6 producing in the Missile Design window but in the queue it says 18 producing.

The production queue is correct in this case. The design window is wrong!

This error applies to all Missile, Land, Air, Naval design window where the statistics isn't properly displayed at some point in the game.

In the beginning, this never arises. And I build tens of thousands of units before this happens in any game I ever played, so I can
only guess what's the reason. But I did notice, none of these errors ever occurred as long as I don't start building missiles.

That's maybe not the trigger, but maybe it is. Unfortunately no code available so I can't debug it for you to find it :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: GUI Queue Numbers are wrong at some point

Post by Balthagor »

If you save and reload the game, do the numbers realign?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Re: GUI Queue Numbers are wrong at some point

Post by mrgenie »

no not really. Just shows production queue in "missile designs" is empty

The "production queue" window is fine. It's really the statistics in the "design window" that doesn't show the correct number even after reloading.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906

Return to “General Discussion - SRGW”