SR-GW and SR-36: Technology "Commercial Refrigeration" - no value / benefit

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

geminif4ucorsair
General

SR-GW and SR-36: Technology "Commercial Refrigeration" - no value / benefit

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

In both SR-36 and SR-Great War, there is no posted value under the technology "Commercial Refrigeration" has
no value or specific benefit assigned to it.

It is also a 'dead end' technology, not being a pre-requisite for any other follow-on technology.

Given the value of commercial application of large scale or size refrigeration - think the fishing and meat industries for example - it would seem to be that a Economy benefit should be applied. [If there has been a benefit applies, it does not show in SRGW v.10.1.38 on Steam.

Something on the line of 5% or slight more, should be the benefit.

Thanks for looking at this issue. :-)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: SR-GW and SR-36: Technology "Commercial Refrigeration" - no value / benefit

Post by Balthagor »

Are you sure it doesn't lead to something? On my tech tree chart it does. If it's not a prereq for something than a link has been broken.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Then it's broken. I researched it many times over the last years as Cuba in 2020 and never led to something.
Gameplay 1st
evildari
Brigadier Gen.

Post by evildari »

in SR-GW and in SRU Sandbox 1936 Commercial Refrigeration has one a follow-on technology : commercial food processing and that leads to improved military logistics that is an end but provides a nice +5% infrastructure rating (even for cuba - even in world2020).
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
geminif4ucorsair
General

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Balthagor wrote:Are you sure it doesn't lead to something? On my tech tree chart it does. If it's not a prereq for something than a link has been broken.
On tech, PROJECT EFFECTS shows nothing - blank.

On the basis and having watched the economic status between turns before and on date R is completed, could not
determine any specific effect.

The suggested impact in earlier post should be reflected in the Project Effects section, or
whatever values you determine (this should be viewed as a big bonus to Goods - Commercial production).
Industries such as fishing, animal, and some other industries benefitted (for example, not having to preserve in salt or brine).

Thanks for looking into :-)

Return to “Issues and Support”