Join a save game world simulation in 2035+

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Join a save game world simulation in 2035+

Post by Kristijonas »

I am doing a very long game with as realistic settings as possible. For example there are no enhanced spotting/ranges, victory condition is "complete" so you can't cheat AI by just taking their capital fast.

The year is now 2035 or 2036. The world used to be not too different from 2016 however recently that changed:

About the country I play since the beginning:
Belarus. I try not to expand unrealistically because it is not interesting to be too powerful. So I came up with an idea: I play Belarus that decided that it wants to reconstruct the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Thus they annexed Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, then later Ukraine and Moldovia and lastly Kaliningrad, Crimea and St.Petersburg (then Belarus made peace with Russia). Now it is like a corridor-country between east and west (EU and Russia). Strong but with its own shortcommings.
Mostly at peace, after Belarus those small Russian lands and made peace with Russia, Belarus was attacked by the UK and Germany. The war is in stalemate as Belarus could not possibly invade either country but UK and Germany cannot invade Belarus either (not because they didn't try! Large armies were sent to invade Belarus through Finland, hundreds of ships of UK, Germany and their allies harrass Belarus' shores)

India and China (as well as many surrounding small areas, like Bhutan, Afghanistan, Turkenistan, Nepal to name a few) belong to Pakistan

Japan conquered North Korea and Machuria region (which belonged to Tajikistan...) and is now at war against Russia and Pakistan.

Russia is beaten up from all sides but still lives and might recover. It was recently backstabbed briefly by Belarus which took St Petersburg, Kaliningrad and Crimea from them (and then made peace). Belarus used the moment when Russian army was fighting Pakistan, Iran and Japan so it was quite easy for Belarus.

Iran is being sandwiched by being in war with Turkey, Russia and Pakistan. Luckily Iran is very strong and controls most of the Arabian Peninsula (Iran was controlled by a player most of the time)

Kuwait is a desolate desert. Belarus tried to take the country for themselves as a colony, but Kuwait's allies destroyed the whole Belarus army. Consequently Belarus sent all their nuclear weapons to bomb Kuwait and then finished the remaining cities with bombers and when it was just an empty desert made peace with them.
Kuwait's population is now at meager 500,000 and quickly dropping because of emmigration.

USA bombed Cuba for ~10 years. Not kidding. Just bombed the shores, every town they could. Cuban population went down from 10M to ~500,000... Finally, USA landed in Cuba and annexed them... Just an in-game week ago, they declared war on Mexico. Being the strongest, most advanced country in the world, they are butchering Mexico.

South America was a peaceful region for 15 years. Not so anymore. Brasil declared war on most of their neighbors and annexed Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and maybe some other nations. Colombia annexed Venezuela (while both countries were fightnig Brazil...) and is now fighting Brazil.

While the world is busy with their own problems, Africa is becoming a continent where smaller African nations fight each other and some of them become bigger and bigger. There are now many countries annexed and in result there are now a few really strong military powers there.

Europe was mostly peaceful except for a few unsuccessful overseas wars and the recent UK+Germany vs Belarus war that only leads to casualties and costs on both sides and nothing else.
The only wars in Europe that were actually happening were in the Balkans. Greece was annexed by Turkey (together with Armenia) in Turkish aggression.
Serbia and Kosovo were at war. Serbia was almost killed by Kosovo's allies but was saved at the last moment by Bulgarian and Romanian intervention. This left Serbia smaller than it was before the war but Kosovo is no more. However Serbia is now one of the most advanced countries in the world. They have great fortification defenses, stable economy, advanced army and technologies. Montenegro also expanded a little and is also a very advanced country.

Old screenshot of how Balkans look. The country borders are still the same but montenegro and Serbia have built many more facilities since then.

Countries that I advice players to choose to play in this savegame:
Austria
Switzerland
Serbia
Montenegro
Bulgaria
Colombia
Chile
Peru
Panama
Israel
Yemen (hard)
Congo
Kenya
Namibia
Eritrea
Laos (if you truly love a challenge. shouldn't be overwhelming)
Malaysia
Singapore
Taiwan
Philippines
New Zealand
Mexico (if you just want to play half an hour and die or maybe try to colonize a territory somewhere where US can't reach you before losing Mexican lands)
Cyprus (They have retaken the UKs military base they had in their island so now they have a land fabrication facility. Could be a fun island ruling game)

You can choose to play almost any other country as well. Only USA is strictly forbidden.
Belarus and Iran are taken.

Game version: Always latest.
Connecting through: Gameranger. Nickname is Kristijonas, feel free to add and message me.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Join a save game world simulation in 2035+

Post by Kristijonas »

The year is 2040 by now and we are still continuing this game! Feel free to join, even though the world map is nothing you'd expect it to be. South America is all annexed by Brazil (except Chile), Europe is mostly in control of... Austria, which was join a Germany-Switzerland-France-Italy war at a point where everyone were too exhausted to defend against them. Middle east is controlled solely by Iran (player) Baltic region, Kaliningrad, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova are controlled by Belarus (player). Pakistan is the largest country in the world with 3 billion people, controlling India, most of China and then some... They are fighting against Japan. Russia lost some territories to Pakistan and Iran, but annexed Finland and part of Sweden. Countries like Indonesia, Philipines, Australia remain mostly neutral. North America is in status quo, except USA is, unsurprisingly, the military power #1 in the world (not that they'd show it much, they only annexed Cuba (after bombing it to 500.000 population (down from 10mil) leaving Havana at 0pop...)).

Feel free to join us at the end of this week, probably throughout Friday-Sunday. Feel free to leave a PM here.
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

I could join a new MP game if people want to play. Maybe a modern world or cold war scenario.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
.... []......REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Perhaps a bit later. Do you use Gameranger? What is your contact there? Where are you from? What country would you like to play? Why don't you want to join our ongoing game?
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

I think my nickname is Grizzly on Game Ranger. I haven't used it for a while. I live in USA. I'd be playing as Poland. I don't want to join your current game, because tons of things already happened in your scenario and you are well established already. In addition, I like modern borders. I feel like we could start a new map with a few people. I bet we can get at least 5 people who would commit to long-term game.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
.... []......REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL.

Return to “SRU Multiplayer Games”