MULTIPLAYER GEOPOLITICAL WORLD SIMULATION

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: MULTIPLAYER GEOPOLITICAL WORLD SIMULATION

Post by number47 »

Too bad it ended the way it did...with the second freeze of the day. I was just entering Mogadishu and Somalia was about to join Liberian democracy...who knows when was the last save made :(
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

Viper posted the autosave for us here right above my session update post. The save is dated 9/3/16. I believe auto save is set for every 7 days.

Fistalis, USA is pushing south rapidly. You will have to team up with Brazil to protect South America.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
.... []......REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

golden.pole wrote:Viper posted the autosave for us here right above my session update post. The save is dated 9/3/16. I believe auto save is set for every 7 days.

Fistalis, USA is pushing south rapidly. You will have to team up with Brazil to protect South America.
I'm back on grid but have a ton going on. I will try to be there but i make no promises.. moved into the new place last weekend.. ex GF gave birth early morning tuesday etc etc... so ya we'll see.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Viper151
Warrant Officer

Post by Viper151 »

Alright just for everyone who had a problem downloading the latest save file, I fixed the link and in case if you still need to find it, click here.
Cold War Enhanced Mod: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=29123
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/bYvRMUP
Viper151
Warrant Officer

Post by Viper151 »

Game Save as of 9-10-16
Download
Cold War Enhanced Mod: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=29123
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/bYvRMUP
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Ok, this simulation will be ending soon... :D
Last edited by number47 on Sep 10 2016, edited 1 time in total.
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

We played 4 hours today. Yes I messed up big when Hitler invaded Poland. I tried to take Wroclaw right away and I was demolished. Half of Poland is gone. I evacuated to Albania and I took over this small country. I intend to regroup and take Poland back. USA expanded into South America, Warvik, Fistalis in trouble. Several wars broke. Too bad GIJoe was not able to play longer. I will summarize the session soon.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

SESSION PLAYED ON 9/10/16:

We started the session on time. I showed up, Viper, Warvik, GIJoe and Number 47. We started the session. We played maybe for 30 mins and the game slowed. We decided to restart the game. The game was fine after restarting but unfortunately GIJoe was booted again. Very weird because he has a very good connection. We played for a couple of hours and they Fistalis joined for one hour. The session was about 4 hours in total.

This was the craziest session in terms of world events and AI going nuts. On 12/10/1937 Hitler AI declared war on Viper (Spain). Then Viper and Warvik secretly teamed up and took over Venezuela. They wanted to secure the oil. Spain got new land in South America to help Warvik and Fistalis defend themselves from USA AI. USA went absolutely crazy conquering country after country in Central America. Warvik got permission from our security council to take over Panama to stop USA there. It was too late for that. I think the Americans are already in South America now. We will try to stop USA at the Amazon river. Brazil also declared war on Germany as part of his mutual defense agreement on December 20 1937.

On December 21 1937, Germany AI declared war on Czech Republic AI and took over them very quickly. I was very nervous at that point because Germany opened a new front with me, because now they had access to the Polish southern border. Germany declared war on Poland in 1937 and I was caught completely by surprise. I played this scenario in single player many times and Hitler never declared on Poland so soon (because of my smart preparations). Germany attacks France in single player before they attack Poland from my experience. I was fortified in the West, but I didn't have enough military supplies to compete with Germany. On top of it I made a grave mistake. I left my fortifications and I dove into action. I attempted to take over Breslau. This city was key to my defense. I could have held the Germans there and prevent them from spilling into Poland. My infantry failed to take Breslau and I rushed them back into their fortifications. Everything happened so quickly and I was overwhelmed. The entire German force poured onto me. I never faced the Germans while they were at peace with France and other Western Europeans. They routed me so easily. I lost half of Poland. I took my remaining troops and I conquered Albania. I will try to regroup there, hopefully I will be able to strike back. I expect the entire Poland to fall. Viper did help me a lot by attacking the German Western front. But Hitler chased Spain away too. I don't have a lot of options left. We will see next time.

Number 47 is doing very well in Africa. As Liberia, he took over Somalia. He is also eyeing Ethiopia. Due to Poland falling so badly, I stopped supporting the Chinese. It is very likely that China will fall to Japan. Right now we have two huge problems, namely: AI USA and AI Germany. We will have to act quickly and we need a massive army to bring peace and stability to the world. Hopefully the next session will be more optimistic.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
number47
General

Post by number47 »

There is a very good chance I won't be able to join this Saturday...so if I'm not there at the start, don't wait for me. Bad thing is, Liberia is not set to be played by AI, my ministers are all locked out so the Ethiopia will probably kill me easily. :-?
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

We decided to test and play 1949 COLD WAR map. I'm not sure if we will continue this 1936 Map. We will wait for people to decide. 1949 is quite fun.

Here is our new COLD WAR game:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 81&t=25458
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

golden.pole wrote:We decided to test and play 1949 COLD WAR map. I'm not sure if we will continue this 1936 Map. We will wait for people to decide. 1949 is quite fun.

Here is our new COLD WAR game:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 81&t=25458
The more modern the scenario the greater the chance of me making more of an effort to be there more often.. just saying lol
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “SRU Multiplayer Games”