Ready for a Weekly Multiplayer Competitor

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

JLixxx
Corporal
Human: Yes

Ready for a Weekly Multiplayer Competitor

#1 Post by JLixxx » Aug 16 2015

I am looking for at least one person to play with for at least 2 hours at least once a week.

I am located in the US Central Time zone and am Available evenings.

Interested in playing a sandbox game starting in 1936, 1949, or 2020. Details of the game can be agreed upon once commited players are signed on.

I have game ranger and the game through steam connectivity shouldn't be an issue. Anyone interested in playing should comment here.

Demonloadz
Private

Re: Ready for a Weekly Multiplayer Competitor

#2 Post by Demonloadz » Aug 17 2015

Hey

If I didn't live in the UK I would be up for some off that but I think the time difference is bout 6 hrs and that would make it hard for me to play :( evening your time would be about midnight here I think :(

JLixxx
Corporal

#3 Post by JLixxx » Aug 19 2015

Maybe we can make something work. I'm available for 90 minutes in the mornings during the week. If we played at 8:00am my time, it would be 2pm where you are. Alternatively, I am available for 1 hour at 2pm my time, 8pm your time, M-F.

If were were to play once a week, I am free for multiple hours on Saturday and Sundays at flexible times.

Fistalis
General

#4 Post by Fistalis » Aug 24 2015

JLixxx wrote:Maybe we can make something work. I'm available for 90 minutes in the mornings during the week. If we played at 8:00am my time, it would be 2pm where you are. Alternatively, I am available for 1 hour at 2pm my time, 8pm your time, M-F.

If were were to play once a week, I am free for multiple hours on Saturday and Sundays at flexible times.
i could get in on a 8am CST game... work hours are 9pm to 6am Tues-Sat sleep during the day so early morning or evening/late night on my days off. (sun-mon)
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site
Redistribution of my mods is prohibited. By downloading them you agree to not redistribute the file(s) without expressed permission.

Return to “SRU Multiplayer Games”