Kim Jong Leaf pushes the button

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Leafgreen
Colonel

Kim Jong Leaf pushes the button

Post by Leafgreen »

With the latest patch, what I have seen of it and read on the forums i'm going to wait a bit for a roleplayed game. Instead i'll do a simple and likely very short game...... Survival mode!

World Volatility - High
Random Events - High
Global AI Stance - Aggressive
Nuke Penalties - High
Electricity Sales - Off
Nation least likely to survive to March - North Korea
Can only trade with China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Syria.
Must declare war on South Korea first game day.

Seems that nations go crazy and declare on almost anybody now, and very frequently. So why not push that craziness lever as high as it goes!

All I know about the game Koreas is that usually one declares on the other within 6 months and the South wins in under 30 days every time. Now that nations start with ALL units in reserve getting some basic defenses with arty behind them moved into position in time won't be easy.

Daily Income - 180
Tech Rank - 69
Land Units - 1283 Mostly T-55 or other very outdated equipment.
Other Units/Industries - horrible, non-existent, pathetic, old, light, pretty much just very bad
Last edited by Leafgreen on Aug 16 2016, edited 1 time in total.
"That's O'neill, with two l's"
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Re: Kim Jong Leaf pushes the button

Post by Leafgreen »

January 1

Secure Free Trade/Free Flow of Labor/Criminal Extradition/Full Transit Treaty with China, Russia, Iran, Syria and Venezuela. Trade for BMP-1, BMP-3, T-72M1, T-80U, MAZ-7910 Scud, S-300 PMU designs - a good spread of ground units I can make now with my limited tech. Demand $5,000,000 from America just because. All ground, air, naval forces activated and begin moving into position. Entire armory of 8 No-Dong missiles loaded and fueled. (really? No Dong?)

Venezuela rejects my offer. America defies me.

23:59, I declare war on South Korea. I don't SEE any units... but I know they are there. Note how as soon as I cross the border I'll be city fighting, I have to either wait for my towed artillery to get to the front or hope China sends some units to help. Nukes going to the 2 barracks/military hexes circled, I think they have 6 barracks and around 500 land units but they are much better quality. Any I can kill before they can deploy will help quite a bit.

January 5

It took 5 nukes to get through to those bases but both were destroyed before much of anything could deploy from them. 70 South Korean losses, about 1/7th of their land forces. No units from China yet but it takes a few days for the AI to sort that type of stuff out. Sure it looks like an easy win if I push - but remember my units are realllllly old and most of theirs are still moving up.

January 6

Russia declares war on Papua New Guinea. I support the action. (see what I mean about crazy wars?)

////////////////////////////////
Fail
///////////////////////////////

I tried it probably 8 or 9 times and just fail after fail. Once I start to push I do okay but then they counterattack and just annihilate me every time. Supplies not spreading around fast enough is all I can think of, with masses of artillery sucking them up first. I will try it again except be selective in which units to pull out of reserve. After even further review 900 of the 1200 land units are arty/aa, 100 are anti-tank, 20 transports... once you take out the foot soldiers there isn't much left. Half the tanks are T-54/55, half are T-62.

Later I might have to test if North Korea can beat South Korea if you declare war in the first month. It seems possible... but once the weak line units die there is nothing to stop south korea.

Each time the war declarations were just crazy. South Korea vs Laos, China vs Serbia, US vs Canada, some times they made sense if Aggressive mode means conquer your neighbors. But the rest of them just seemed completely random declarations. I assumed that nations would go after the ones they hated the most + a bonus if they actually shared a border but not seeing that at all.

Restart! This time I'll take a whole 7 days before declaring war and be selective about which units to activate.
Last edited by Leafgreen on Aug 17 2016, edited 2 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

January 1

Secured Free Trade/Free Flow of Labor/Full Transit Treaties with Iran. All treaties except Alliance with China and Russia. Traded for BMP-1, BMP-3, T-72M1, T-80U, T-90, MAZ-7910 Scud Launcher, S-300 PMU AA, 9K62 Arty designs and the Sovremenny. Also for Tank Tech '84, Tank Tech '91, Improved Fire Control that I needed so I can build all those right now, miscellaneous cheap techs.

Oh, and I sold the majority of my entire armed forces off. 1/3 to China in exchange for some decent infantry units, 2/3 to Russia for T-90 and T-80 tanks. I kept 15 good AA, 50 decent arty.6

Original Military (average) - T-55, BTR-60, Mig-21 Fishbed, P-205 Osa
Upgrading to - YW-531H and T-90S. Well, most are T-80U but a few T-90S.
Keeping - 40ish Artillery roughly this power and 15 SA-2 Guideline
I now have designs and can make - BMP-3 AIFV, T-90S, 9A52-2 Smerch 300, 9K62, SA-20 S-400 Triumf, J-10 Jian and the DDG-956 Sovremennyy.

January 6

War! Very few of my new units are in-country, they are coming from all over China and Russia. But meanwhile there are a lot of units I just traded to China and Russia sitting all over my country. In order to make the war deadline they might just have to hold off South Korea for a bit until I get there. Cheating? Kinda. A classic Kim Jong move to pull China/Russia into a war against South Korea? You bet.

January 8

US declares war on Mexico. I condemn this action.
China is sending more troops into North Korea. Russia is sending modern jets.

January 15

China declares war on Cambodia. I support this action.
China/Russia are rotating damaged units back to their country for repairs and sending new units back in. A few of my new units start to arrive and I toss them on the line which has bulged a little bit both ways but is mostly holding steady.

January 22

Germany declares war on Belarus. I condemn this action.

January 28

South Korea declares war on India. I condemn this action.

February 3

Egypt declares war on Lesotho. I condemn this action.

February 9

France declares war on Greece. I condemn this action.
After 30 days of fighting the front line still hasn't moved. China + my few units + a few Russian units + the 1k units I sold to China/Russia versus the 500 south Korean units. South Korea has lost 150 so far but I have watched their military go from 120,000 to 240,000. They are buying units somewhere... but they have not arrived and luckily there are a few thousand Chinese ships all around the peninsula.

February 15

China declares war on Nepal. I support this action.
South Korea declares war on Myanmar. I condemn this action.
Mexico falls and is annexed by the US.

My tanks are still lost in Siberia (wish there was a waypoint system for long moves) so I have about 60 infantry with 19 damage vs soft/hard at 1km. I've started to send them in at the north edge of the line, punching through, rolling south along the line, pulling out and repairing, repeating. This kills some Korean units outside the cities, opens up a path past the line for others to exploit, and at least gets the war going in my direction. I could send my APCs out on an amphibious assault to their far south. Very few troops, grab a city for supply and wait for them to move troops from the line at me. But there would be no escape and I don't think my APCs are strong enough. Or maybe THEY are, but I just don't have enough techs increasing their strength.

February 21

Serbia declares war on Poland. I support this action.

February 27

France declares war on the United Kingdom. I condemn this action.

March 4

Serbia declares war on Macedonia. I support this action.

March 10

Germany declares war on Malta.

March 12

Macedonia falls to Serbia.

March 15

South Korea falls. I support this action. :D
Took a while but finally we were able to break enough of a space open to start pushing troops around the entire Seoul city complex and into the weak countryside behind it.

ImageImage

March 16

Thailand declares war on Singapore. I condemn this action.

March 22

Bulgaria declares war on Andorra. I condemn this action.

March 28

Russia declares war on Indonesia. I support this action.

April 3

India declares war on Japan. I support this action.

April 9

Greece declares war on Latvia. I condemn this action.
My tanks from Russia finally start to arrive, I will have their commanders executed for cowardice/driving too slow. Once they all arrive I'll send half the military to help China vs Cambodia. If China dies i'm screwed, and I did kind of abuse China - sooner they win their war the sooner they'll be ready for an unexpected declaration from another area.

April 15

Pakistan declares war on Mongolia. I condemn this action.

April 21

Turkey declares war on Armenia. I condemn this action.

April 27

Egypt declares war on Ethiopia. I condemn this action.

May 3

India declares war on Bangladesh. I support this action.
I have finished repairing everything in South Korea and now have started building roads to every city. I have scrapped the 1 air defense building, 2 Intelligence Academies, all Air Fields, Sea Piers to help produce new Land Production Buildings and 2 new Research Buildings by Pyongyang.

May 9

China declares war on Singapore. I support this action.

May 14

India kills Bangladesh.

May 15

Russia declares war on Finland. I support this action.

May 18

China kills Nepal.

May 21

Japan declares war on Indonesia. I condemn this action..

May 23

Turkey kills Armenia.

May 25

Serb Republic offers me all? of their land units. I tell them no, take pity on them, and send them the cash requested for free.

May 31

Egypt declares war on Cape Verde. I condemn this action.

June 3

China declares war on Azerbaijan. I support this action.
I declare war on Vietnam.
Why? I need someplace to expand to, and Taiwan (I have no navy/air force) or Japan (5x as strong as south korea) do not seem likely candidates for the moment.

June 9

Thailand declares war on Georgia Republic. I condemn this action.

June 11

Russia declares war on Georgia Republic. I support this action.

June 19

I start to move all artillery/anti-aircraft units to the Chinese border with Vietnam. All Chinese/Russian trades changed to auto-accept.

June 22

Iran declares war on Iraq. I support this action.
By now you have noticed that I will support any action that China/Russia/Iran do, or their close allies and condemn all others just on principle. I am North Korea...

June 28

Belarus declares war on Albania. I support this action.

July 4

Serbia declares war on Romania. I support this action.

Sitting in China and starting to shell Vietnamese units across the border. Their military appears to be even worse than mine was!

July 10

France declares war on Spain. I condemn this action.

July 11

Iran kills Iraq.

July 16

Belarus declares war on Bulgaria. I support this action.

July 22

Thailand declares war on Turkmenistan. I condemn this action.

July 28

China declares war on the Philippines. I support this action.
I declare war on Cambodia.

I have enough BMP-3 now for basic country defense, sending all my other units to Vietnam to start doing hit and run attacks across their border. China still loves me because I declare a war when they do, then support their declaration. But Russia isn't happy with me right now.

Still building very little back home, a few goods factories/4 research labs/a few land production. I'm a poor country.

ImageImage
Last edited by Leafgreen on Aug 18 2016, edited 4 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

August 3

Pakistan declares war on Vietnam. I condemn this action.

August 4

Romania kills Serbia.

August 9

Iran declares war on the Islamic State. I support this action.

August 14

Russia declares war on China. Oh ****.
Why does responding to a Mutual Defense not increase your standing with that country?
I don't like having to pick between the two, but I am going through China to attack SE asia and Russia is looking pretty weak after tangling with Europe. I guess i'll wait for china to demand I uphold the mutual defense, declare war on Russia and then support china's declaration. Life just got interesting for North Korea.

Oh yeah... and all you guys who JUST got to the Vietnam border? Back in the tanks, drive back home.

ImageImage

August 18

Russia kills Finland.

August 20

Japan declares war on Mongolia. I condemn this action.

August 26

Iran declares war on Bahrain. I support this action.

September 1

Russia declares war on Belarus. I support this.
I declare war on Russia/Finland.
My tanks are back in-country and the artillery has arrived but the pokey AA are still 10 days away. I really should wait for them because Vladivostok has at least a dozen planes stationed there, but... we'll see.

I want to take Vladivostok, then move north through China and hit Komsomolsk to take those production facilities. This is Siberia and Kamchatka, there is almost no supply in this area. Meanwhile China is pushing north into Siberia and running out of fuel.

ImageImage

September 8

China declares war on Georgia Republic. I support this.

September 14

Japan declares war on Thailand. I condemn this.

September 20

Egypt declares war on Madagascar. I condemn this.
Islamic State dies. There is no capital to go to, so maybe they can't be liberated.
Beginning my attack on Komso

September 26

Germany declares war on Moldova. I condemn this.

September 27

Russia kills Georgia Republic.

October 2

Vietnam declares war on Papua New Guinea. I condemn this.

October 8

Russia declares war on Thailand. I support this.

October 9

Cambodia asks me for peace and offers cash. I reject the offer.

October 10

France kills Spain.

October 14

Germany declares war on Estonia.

October 18

Finished with my goals in Russia. Pretty sure that it was worthless and whoever takes Moscow gets all of Russia anyhow. Weirdly enough Belarus is almost to Moscow.

There is a little bit of uranium near me in Siberia which I could really use, at least enough for power plants. But there is zero supply in that area, i'll leave it alone. There is also a very nice oil area if I go further east... again zero supply area. I've always stayed away from building or even using captured oil derricks but I'll build them for this oil field if I can grab it.

October 20

Iran declares war on Jordan. I support this action.

October 27

Germany declares war on Switzerland. I condemn this action.

October 29

Japan declares war against me. China does not honor the Mutual Defense treaty. Naturally I condemn their declaration.
Japan is not terribly strong right now so I think I can survive. They do have a lot of ships and my artillery is trying to knock them out, plus South Korea <-> Japan territories are only a few hexes from each other. I have turned on Garrisons for the first time ever. This might get nasty.

November 4

Germany kills Switzerland.
India declares war on China. I condemn this action. (India is pretty weak, I think China will survive)

ImageImage

November 10

Russia declares war on Sweden.

November 16

Vietnam declares war on Japan. I condemn this action.
There is a break in the waves of destroyers and merchant marines hitting me, I send amphibious APCs to take some islands. Shame I don't have any amphibious Arty/AA to send there too!

Strangely enough, while Japanese destroyers hit my island on the left side they never landed troops there.

November 22

Germany declares war on Slovakia. I condemn this action.

November 28

Romania declares war on Kosovo. I condemn this action.

November 30

Romania kills Kosovo.

December 4

Ukraine declares war on Montenegro. I condemn this action.

December 10

India declares war on Sri Lanka. I condemn this action.

December 11

Russia kills Belarus.

December 16

Pakistan declares war on Maldives. I condemn this action.

December 23

Russia declares war on Laos. I support this action.
I prepare a counter-attack against Japan. Not against the main island but against the smaller island North of there. I give it a 60% chance of working.

December 24

I launch a counter-attack against Japan at Sapporo.

December 29

Vietnam declares war on Kyrgyzstan. I condemn this action.
My counter-attack against Japan actually worked. I took the port and surrounding area with 2 waves of transports. The Sapporo hex has a barracks too, so after 1 day I am getting supply and can send units to repair. Island is mine!

////////////////////////////////////////

END OF 2020

I count 65 war declarations including my own.
15 nations have died.
0 Alliances were made.
Last edited by Leafgreen on Aug 21 2016, edited 19 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Post by Zuikaku »

See, just too many wars in too short time :D
Please teach AI everything!
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

I am still alive!!!
I will support any action taken by Russia, China or Iran and condemn all others.

January 1

Iran kills Jordan.

January 4

Bulgaria declares war on Malta.

January 10

Germany declares war on Austria.

January 16

China declares war on Uzbekistan.

January 21

Germany kills Austria.

January 22

Bulgaria declares war on Turkey.

January 28

Russia declares war on Norway.

February 3

India declares war on Pakistan.

February 9

France declares war on Antigua/Barbuda.

February 10

Turkey kills Bulgaria.
Germany kills Slovakia.

February 15

China declares war on Papua New Guinea.
I start stripping units from everywhere, putting together an assault force to hit Japan on the main island. I don't like my chances but this has to end.

February 21

Italy declares war on Czech Republic.

February 22

Thailand declares war on Kyrgyzstan

March 5

Vietnam declares war on Taiwan

March 7

China kills India.

March 11

Ukraine declares war on Germany.

March 18

Iran declares war on Kuwait.
I attack the Japanese main island. Instead of running into the city complex I want to go north and take solo cities, get a barracks to repair at. Then i'll go after Tokyo!

March 19

India returns!

March 22

Iran kills Kuwait.

March 24

Egypt declares war on Congo.

March 30

Romania declares war on Turkey.

April 5

Italy declares war on Ireland.

April 11

Thailand declares war on East Timor.

April 15

Turkey kills Romania.
Japan has taken most of the southern islands back.

April 17

Russia declares war on Turkey.
Russia is becoming stronger in the Siberia area.
If I had another hour to waste i'd make an animated gif. Boromir saying 'one does not simply take tanks through the southern Siberia countryside'.

April 20

Germany kills Moldova.

April 23

Vietnam declares war on Myanmar.

April 25

Japan and Thailand sign a ceasefire.

April 29

Japan and Thailand are back at war.

May 5

Russia declares war on Bhutan.

May 7

Japan is killed by ME.

ImageImage

I look at the goods produced and start new factories wherever they are best built at. Now to wait 80 days for those to finish building.

May 10

Germany kills Ukraine.

May 11

Russia declares war on Afghanistan.

May 17

Egypt declares war on Malawi.

May 24

Iran declares war on Saudi Arabia.

May 31

Egypt declares war on Equatorial Guinea.

June 7

Germany declares war on Andorra.

June 13

Egypt declares war on Benin? (I might have wrote the note wrong)
I finally take the city on the Kamchatka peninsula.

June 19

Pakistan declares war on Turkmenistan.

June 24

Bahrain dies. No 'goto' marker for Bahrain capital.

June 25

Thailand declares war on Uzbekistan.
My supply depot is finished!

Last edited by Leafgreen on Aug 20 2016, edited 10 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

July 1

Egypt declares war on Rwanda.
I send a task force to help China against Russia in Siberia.

July 7

Russia declares war on Lithuania.

July 9

Iran kills Saudi Arabia.

July 14

Russia declares war on Azerbaijan.

July 18

I reach 80% Law Enforcement, Partisan/Guerrilla attacks stop.
I have taken 2 Russian bases for China and Russia is very very weak now.
China is strong, Russia is weak (but loves me) and I have a breather. Now that partisan attacks have stopped I am making my normal line unit defense guard posts all over with a central reserve/response team of line units + Arty/AA. All air fields, sea piers, air bases, sea ports, barracks scrapped. Sea pier at each defense post, an Air Base and Barracks at each major area. And a group of 3-4 air fields in regular areas. I like to know where my troops are created at, repairing at, stationed at - less headache for me.

I have scrapped all air, naval, missile production because I don't need naval to defend me atm (arty can do that) or air units (aa can do that) and I have no uranium to build death missiles with yet. And the surplus Industrial goods are really needed for building the new raw materials factories. Soon i'll move all Land production to the North Korea area also.

July 20

China declares war on Indonesia.

July 27

Thailand declares war on Cambodia.

August 2

Iran declares war on Oman.

August 9

China declares war on East Timor.

August 15

Thailand declares war on Vietnam.

August 19

Vietnam and Kyrgyzstan sign a cease-fire.

August 21

Germany declares war on Serb Republic.

August 27

Iran declares war on Turkmenistan.

September 2

Thailand declares war on North Korea.

September 6

Indonesia declares war on Malaysia.

September 8

China declares war on Thailand.

September 12

I am down to 21 Land Production facilities, and my uranium/oil facilities are starting to finish. Finally I can supply my nuclear power plants and am barely at electric supply demand. Still 450 days from researching Power Upgrade 5 (+50% power output). In 15 days all of the new resource facilities will be finished and I can start even more Land Production.

All my guard posts are manned and their sea piers are finishing, I am feeling safe-ish. Readying a force of 150 BMP-3/9k62/Guideline AA to attack Thailand. I am thinking I will let them conquer all of Vietnam first, then start attacking Thailand. That way if I take them over and make them a colony THEY will not have reduced production in THEIR captured lands. Right?

September 14

Germany declares war on Hungary.
Greece declares war on Sweden.

September 20

Iran declares war on Afghanistan.

September 21

Germany kills Hungary.

September 26

China declares war on Turkmenistan.

October 2

France declares war on Ireland.

October 5

Thailand kills Cambodia.

October 8

Sweden declares war on Montenegro.

October 14

China declares war on Kyrgyzstan.

October 15

Thailand kills Vietnam.
I begin my attack on Thailand. The far south is nice, cities are spread out and there is a pier with a barracks.

October 21

Egypt declares war on Mauritius.

October 27

China declares war on Tajikstan.

November 3

Iran declares war on Israel.
The war in Thailand goes very very slowly, supply is horrible down here. I must have lost 20% of my units taking Phuket. At the end of a little peninsula and has a barracks, it took me weeks to beat that little base.

November 5

China kills India. Again.

November 10

Pakistan declares war on Indonesia.

November 16

China declares war on Sri Lanka

November 21

Russia and Laos sign a cease fire.
I formally ally with China, just for fun.
The battle of Krung Thep begins.

November 22

China declares war on Pakistan. Not good.

November 28

Germany declares war on Latvia.

December 4

South Africa declares war on Mauritania.

December 9

Thailand and East Timor sign a cease fire.
I notice that China is pushing into the old Vietnam area pretty fast, my guys must shoot faster...

December 10

Egypt declares war on Uganda.

December 16

China declares war on Malaysia.

December 22

China declares war on Kazakhstan.

December 25

I colonize Thailand. Unfotunately it's only the Thai original lands, I now have all of Cambodia and half of Vietnam as my land and I don't want it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

December 28

South Africa declares war on Tanzania.
Russia accepts a cease fire with me. I trade for blueprints.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

END OF 2021

61 wars this year. (65 last year)
16 nations died. (15 last year)
1 Alliance made. (by me)

Daddy Russia is in 10 wars, Sweden has taken the Moscow area and about to take over Russia. Sweden is very weak themselves, so somebody else will probably take them over. At least if Sweden takes out Russia, China isn't at war with Sweden.

Mommy China is in 15 wars, Pakistan is the biggest worry. China is stronger but the units are all over the place except where they need to be to defend against Pakistan. Guess i'll have to go to the rescue.

I really wish we could destroy/create military hexes inside colonies. I don't want all those production facilities and I do want to make regular guard posts. Only way to do it to annex, build/destroy, liberate the country, declare war on them, take them over again, colonize. I might go back a week to the last autosave and annex Thailand instead to do that.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

A friend demanded I play Mount & Blade Warband and I became quite addicted to it for a bit, so I was away for almost two months.

Alrighty then, time to dive back in. All military bases in Thailand are being destroyed and everything else there is being repaired. All planes and ships going back to North Korea because I only have enough of them to be a minor speedbump to anybody except Christmas Island. I'm destroying all the bases in Thailand because I don't like them being a vassal colony yet - I want to make guard bases around for my units to be stationed at and a central location there for a barracks/air base/response force. So i'll have to let them become a free country, take them over again, annex, build what/where I want, THEN make them a colony if I still want to.

I now have Typhoon and Serb SLBM blueprints thanks to Russia (Moscow has been taken so they're almost dead) which I will put to good use someday when I have Uranium. Blackjack and Backfire bombers as well plus some good anti-ship missiles.

Mostly just building as many BMP as I can, letting Thailand repair, knocking out some research. Air/Naval production just finished, have 5 of each offline. And my initial research labs are finishing up, I can research 11 at a time. 35 Land production and just started another 15, i'm doing pretty good and even if a superpower came after me I could trade land for time while more units produce. No wars currently.

January 3

South Africa declares war on Chad

January 9

Turkey declares war on Albania

January 16

China declares war on Laos
I want a piece of that! Moving troops into position.

January 18

Russia and Indonesia sign a ceasefire

January 22

Egypt declares war on Western Sahara

January 28

South Africa declares war on Tunisia

February 1

North Korea declares war on Laos

February 4

France and Antigua sign a ceasefire.
Iran declares war on Azerbaijan

February 8

Laos dies. I annex half, China grabbed the other half. Hardly worth a screenshot, they didn't have much and China softened them up.

February 10

France declares war on Lithuania

//////////////////////////////////

I was ready to go to war with my colony Thailand so I could annex it (again) and noticed that they were rebuilding their entire military infrastructure in their own hexes. And that there is now an Annex option in Severe Action with colonies. Woot!!

////////////////////////////////

(I lost a some between February 10-16)

February 16

Kazakhstan declares war on Bhutan

February 17

Germany and Andorra sign a ceasefire

February 23

Greece declares war on Ireland

March 1

Mongolia and Pakistan sign a ceasefire
Ethiopia declares war on cote d'ivorie

(I lost some between March 1-7)

March 7

China declares war on Brunei

March 8

Belgium dies, Germany takes them over

March 12

Maldives and Pakistan sign a ceasefire

March 13

China declares war on Bhutan

March 19

Italy declares war on Sweden

March 26

Turkey declares war on Greece

April 1

Sweden declares war on Lithuania

I have a window right now, I can declare war and then support China's 2 declarations and they will still love me but nobody else will see it that way. I have a border with Malaysia, Myanmar, Russia (China is at war with all 3) and just found that when I made peace with Russia I was 2 tiles from a rich uranium field I could have badly used! Korea/Japan/Russian lands are well protected, if I strip all my forces from the Thailand theater and send them south I can take Malaysia and then I am thinking New Guinea as a stepping stone for later. South Africa and Australia are the lonely powerhouses full of oil and uranium you always want, I'll have to take Australia before I can make boomer subs roaming the world nuking everyone.

I have 420 land units deployed, another 180 in reserve (all bmp-3) and I will grow from 35->50 land production in a few days. Then it will be time to start making the next generation of land units which won't be a LOT better, but enough to matter and then I can get some uniformity with all my ground units (if I can ever retire the units I have now) or sell all my old mixed units to china to keep them strong. They are currently at war with fifteen nations.

I'll deploy 100 BMP-3 to help take Malaysia but they'll be late getting to the fight, still gives me 80 in reserve with guard posts scattered around and rapid response forces to support them. Except Thailand... it'll be empty for now.

Oh yeah, 2nd commo satellite launched and still #45 in tech ranking. Close to the breaking point on all resource production except uranium and need to stop and build more very soon but that means I have to stop expanding! My naval and air techs are behind, still researching power grid 5 but doing okay land tech wise and land unit bonus wise. Have modern ground blueprints, Typhoon boomer and Serb SLBM, some okay naval/air techs that would be eaten up with my very limited naval/air production. Remember, I am only trading with Iran the black sheep (hates me), China my daddy (LOVES me) and Russia my mommy (likes me a lot). I am North Korea after all. =)

ImageImage

April 5

I declare war on Malaysia.
I declare war on New Guinea

April 6

Czech Republic and Italy sign a ceasefire

April 7

Kazakhstan declares war on Bhutan

April 14

Germany declares war on Slovenia

April 17

Lesotho and Egypt sign a ceasefire

April 18

Germany kills Slovenia

April 21

South Africa declares war on Cote d'Ivorie

April 27

South Africa declares war on Botswana

April 29

South Africa kills Botswana

May 3

South Africa declares war on Gabon

May 6

Azerbaijan kills Iran

May 10

Italy declares war on Croatia

May 16

Ethiopia declares war on Cape Verde

May 17

Lithuania killed by Sweden
Egypt and Ethiopia sign a ceasefire

May 20

Pakistan and Turkmenistan sign a ceasefire
Sweden declares war on France

May 22

I kill Malaysia

May 25

Italy kills Croatia
I declare war on Singapore
Singapore is only 3 tiles on the southern edge of where Malaysia used to be, better to just gobble them up now while I have forces there. Plus one less war for China to send troops to.

May 26

Egypt declares war on Mauritania

May 28

I kill Singapore
Serb Republic and Germany sign a ceasefire

June 1

Russia and Azerbaijan sign a ceasefire
Egypt declares war on Sudan
Sweden and Montenegro sign a ceasefire

June 3

Turkey kills Greece

June 5

Egypt and Cape Verde sign a ceasefire

June 7

France declares war on Malta

June 13

Egypt declares war on Libya

June 19

Turkey declares war on Qatar

June 26

Egypt declares war on Swaziland

ALL my ground units (561) are sent to Papua New Guinea, I will roll over them fast and then go for Australia. All my 16 destroyers are sent down as well. I have a dozen good planes in reserve, nothing else.

I am producing 6k uranium from Japanese territory, using 22k uranium from all the nuclear plants I inherited but just haven't had a chance to build 300 coal plants to replace them and the petroleum power plants. Have an extra margin with all resources except uranium (started buying all available, it's cheap enough) and petroleum (use about 2 million, produce about 1.6 million).

All new production.

Naval - 5x Typhoon SSBN to put in reserve for later cruising around destroying the world.
Air Force - 4x TU-160 Blackjack and 1x TU-126 Moss to put in reserve for later ship spotting and killing all navies.
Army - 44x BMP-3, 3x 9k62, 3x S-500. 33 days for BMP, 26 for 9k62, 76 for S-500.

I thought about using a 41km/24 combat time artillery instead, but I think the 9k62 with the massive range is good for now. With my playstyle I don't hit superior forces where I would need to use constant short-range arty because my infantry aren't good enough to hold against a massive sustained wave. So my super long range/short combat time arty work fine. The Chinese WS-2 has a massive 230 km range before MLRS enhancements, but only does half the damage of the 9k62 and has a combat time of 1, tempting but i'll pass.

I could upgrade my infantry to the BTR-4 and thought about it seriously. But in exchange for a bigger damage punch I would give up some travel range/speed, increase petroleum/supplies needed and increase build time by 25%. I'd rather build 25% more units that can go further on less.
Last edited by Leafgreen on Oct 02 2016, edited 1 time in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

In this half of the 3rd year, I shall take over Australia or lose all my forces in the attempt. All units are sent, there will be no restarts or reloads.

July 2

Israel declares war on Lebanon

July 6

Israel kills Lebanon

July 8

Italy declares war on Andorra

July 11

Russia and Afghanistan sign a ceasefire

July 14

Germany declares war on Iceland

July 20

South Africa declares war on Swaziland

July 21

South Africa kills Swaziland

July 22

Mongolia and Pakistan sign a ceasefire

July 26

South Africa declares war on Benin

July 30

I kill Papua New Guinea

August 1

Egypt declares war on Seychelles

August 8

Italy declares war on the UK

I finally have a sea pier + supply depot in the far NE, the ex-Russian lands full of oil. I don't like derricks much but that's the only choice I have and the area is RICH in oil off-shore. Building on 8+ hexes.

August 13

Turkey kills Russia
Alert Levels drops 3x

August 21

Turkey declares war on Israel

August 23

I declare war on Australia

Initial plan (haha, when does a plan ever go as planned)
Attack #1 with 4 BMP to draw ground units that way. 3 days later, attack #2 goes in with 4 BMP to keep all ground units in the south and out of position.

Main attack in the north at T + 7 days, this is a very low supply area with few minor villages. It should take any units immediately heading north a day or two to even get there. By then I will have the sea port/barracks town and supply in the area.

I have taken over Australia 4-8 times in other games, I am expecting to be facing an equal number of ground forces (550ish) of moderately lesser modernization overall, 20-40 planes mostly of modern make, and 40-60 naval units from transport to patrol to helicopter carriers. And they have had a build capacity of 3/3/3 for 2 1/2 years.

210k active military.

ImageImage

My misdirection landings worked and believe it or not, are holding. 4 BMP-3 each, zero losses. All I have seen so far are Matilda Frog tanks (WW2 era, par with M-48 or T-54 iirc) and Bushmaster infantry.

I am waiting to be hit by a massive counter-attack somewhere, but I haven't seen anything YET. So I am sending 200 troops from the main attack to hit the Perth area on the SW coast.

A dozen Matilda Frog and Bushmasters respond. Okay... Splitting off a hundred units to hit the Sydney area and unit production. Feeling pretty gutsy with this attack, I could have them all smashed.

My 15ish destroyers go in first, I still have not seen more than 4-5 naval units and the bulk of their army.

I push outward from all my landing zones, I have yet to see any serious counter-attacks. I KNOW they have the units to do it with. Somewhere....

In the end I send a massive invasion force of 30 ground units to hit Melbourne. Still no serious resistance. And they give up. What the heck happened to their navy and army?? I was expecting an even match, bonus for them having slightly more numbers and home advantage, bonus to me for being a player. But this... this was a paper tiger. Was there a Lend/Lease thing going on? I saw a half dozen of their ships tops.

I went back to the last yearly autosave, they had 274 losses then. No allies or enemies that I have noticed, maybe just deaths in the Panama Canal or something?

August 28

South Africa declares war on Mauritius
Germany declares war on Turkey

September 4

South Africa declares war on Sierra Leone

September 10

Indonesia declares war on East Timor

September 17

Ethiopia declares war on Seychelles

September 18

Turkey Straits dies

September 21

East Timor is killed by Indonesia

September 23

France declares war on Germany

September 29

Sweden declares war on Andorra

October 5

Egypt declares war on Israel

October 7

Germany declares war on Italy

October 11

Turkey Straits returns

October 13

Ethiopia declares war on Somalia

October 17

Egypt Suez canal zone dies

October 19

Turkey declares war on the U.A.E.

October 23

South Africa declares war on Somalia

October 25

Kazakhstan declares war on Taiwan

October 26

Israel kills Egypt

October 31

South Africa declares war on Namibia

November 7

Germany and Malta sign a ceasefire

November 14

Ethiopia declares war on Senegal

November 17

Russia returns

November 18

Turkey kills Germany

November 20

Ethiopia declares war on South Africa

November 21

South Africa kills Namibia

November 26

Turkey declares war on Oman

November 28

Kazakhstan declares war on Turkey

December 4

I kill Australia
Taiwan declares war on Tajikstan

December 9

Malta and France sign a ceasefire

December 11

China declares war on Turkey

December 14

Somalia dies

December 17

South Africa declares war on Angola

December 23

South Africa declares war on Senegal

December 24

Russia and Norway sign a ceasefire

December 29

Italy declares war on France

////////////////////////////////////////

END OF 2022

I count 65 war declarations including my own.
20 nations have died.
I count 60 total countries dead.

Oddly enough, there have been zero wars in Central and South America.

Devs - perhaps a modifier to war declaration chance based on how many wars a country is already in? South Africa is in 14 wars, China in 15 wars. In 0 wars, 100% chance to declare. In 5 wars, 50% chance. In 9 wars, 10 chance, etc. Maybe 100% for the first 3 war declarations even. But declaring more and more until you die is just silly.

Devs - perhaps a modifier on who to declare war on? Who are the most hated nations, talk the most smack, most hated by your country? Only one nation has declared war on me as North Korea I think, Israel was at peace for 2 years almost, Cuba has yet to be in a war, Iran.... well, Iran is dead. China is at war with all of Asia except Taiwan.

Devs - as some long time poster around here has in their signature, AI really needs to learn to make colonies. Once nations start dying and being absorbed you get large blocs. Those blocs in turn get absorbed by other blocs easily until you end up with a few nations owning the world. While I can see the incentive/deterrent against human players, maybe this needs to be an option players can choose? AI Make Colonies yes/no.
Last edited by Leafgreen on Oct 02 2016, edited 1 time in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

Unless there is a juicy opportunity or China (protects pretty much half of my borders) needs help I'm going to be a good boy and try to stay out of combat this year. I badly need to build infrastructure and destroy/replace some inefficient ones. Plus building units for a year would be nice.

I'm even toying with the idea of rebuilding Japan/Australia for max oil/coal production, all petrol/nuclear power switched to coal, building up their consumer/industrial/military goods production, then letting them go as colonies. And then keeping 1/3 of the naval units I make, sending 1/3 to Japan, 1/3 to Australia. Assistance in policing the ocean would be nice later on, and if they DO send me surplus goods automatically + have no penalty to their industries then... that would be pretty sweet. My colonies always hate me, but who cares. I am Kim Jong Leaf, the Glorious Thin Leader! All that rebuilding will be costly and take months though, still unsure.

January 4

Ethiopia declares war on Congo Dem. Rep.

January 11

India returns
Italy declares war on Cyprus

January 16

India and Sri Lanka sign a ceasefire

January 17

South Africa declares war on Morocco

January 19

South Africa kills Angola

January 23

UK declares war on Latvia

January 29

France declares war on Andorra

January 31

Andorra dies

Nothing is being built, my income keeps going up and down. +5k today, -1k tomorrow, etc. Soo... turning off research, plane production, sat production, scrapping 50 synthetic rubber factories. I have 100 synthetic and 145 plantations producing 18k rubber and I use at most 6k rubber. I can use all the industrial goods and spare power i'll get from scrapping 20% of the rubber output.

Also moving troops to the borders of Myanmar and Indonesia before they get all excited and declare war on me.

February 4

Russia and China sign a ceasefire

February 5

France declares war on Cyprus

February 8

China and Azerbaijan sign a ceasefire

February 11

South Africa declares war on Burundi

February 17

Ethiopia declares war on Lesotho

February 23

Ethiopia declares war on Central Africa

March 3

Indonesia declares war on Bhutan

March 10

South Africa declares war on Guinea

March 18

France declares war on Serb Republic

March 20

Sweden kills France

March 24

Taiwan declares war on Turkmenistan

March 29

I declare war on Brunei

Just a little blob of land that china controlled last time I looked, on the eastern part of what was Malaysia. I kill them, one less war for china to possibly send troops to.

March 30

South Africa declares war on Zambia

April 2

I kill Brunei

April 5

South Africa declares war on Sudan

April 9

South Africa kills Zambia

My oil derricks in the far northeast are finally coming online. I use 3m oil, was producing 2.8m. Now I am producing almost 5m.

China is getting pushed around by Pakistan so I'll have to go help them soon. China has more units but they are in the wrong places.

April 12

France declares war on Poland

April 17

Israel declares war on Pakistan

April 23

Ethiopia declares war on South Sudan

April 26

France kills Poland

April 30

Cote d'Ivorie declares war on Congo Dem Rep

I have been so busy forming guard posts and ready reserves around my lands, building roads and destroying the odd barracks/ports I find that I ignored China for a bit. Doh. Maybe if China was not in 14 wars vs Pakistan being in 3, they could have held this off longer... But you can't expect much from an AI ally. =)

Sending 100 troops to Beijing for now, more to come.

May 6

Ethiopia declares war on Liberia

May 12

South Africa declares war on Lesotho

May 14

Lesotho dies

May 18

Tanzania declares war on Seychelles

May 24

South Africa declares war on Equatorial Guinea

May 30

I declare war on Pakistan

June 1

China declares war on Taiwan
Come on... really?

June 3

Cape Verde and Ethiopia sign a ceasefire

June 4

Ireland and France sign a ceasefire

June 7

Turkey declares war on France

June 14

France declares war on Bosnia

June 15

South Sudan dies

June 16

Russia is killed by Turkey

Wait... WHAT??

I have been ignoring Europe because that's way over there, not my problem yet. When Russia came back to life it was huge again but only had around 3 million population, was only in 2 wars. But their capital is way over in eastern Europe as usual so I tend to ignore it. Oops.

My northern defense just went poof.
China has a new strong enemy on their border (but I bet all the units are in the west).
So much for my peaceful break. I still have 150 industries building, can't expand unit production atm.

June 20

South Africa declares war on Rwanda

June 23

France kills Bosnia
France kills Serb Republic
Ethiopia and South Africa sign a ceasefire

June 27

Tanzania declares war on Cameroon
Last edited by Leafgreen on Oct 04 2016, edited 12 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Post by YoMomma »

China always need help in this game :lol: Altho you did a pretty good job getting rid of most.

I like your thinking, i tried to do the same, fixing coutries economy and then see whats best, but with India i got impatient, made them puppet and everything building was being paused, so being idle forever.

Just a warning hehe.
Gameplay 1st
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

I have found that out the hard way too, research labs that sat there unfinished forever.

But i'm thinking that if you save the game, create a colony, wait a week and then look at their imports/exports maybe you can see what industries they are weak on. Maybe they need more ore mines or agriculture to be self-sufficient, etc. Kind of impossible to know what they need when they are lumped in with you for industries.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

July 2

Russia returns! Again. They have a few islands in the far NE.

July 3

Cote d'Ivorie declares war on Mali

July 7

China Hong Kong killed by Taiwan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew they should have left Taiwan alone, I can fight off Pakistan but not Pakistan and Taiwan. I might have to give up on China and prepare for being alone. Have to think on this one, I realllllly don't want to strip defenses again and go beat up Taiwan - and i'll take losses, they have strong units and taking the island would not be easy.

Indonesia would love to attack me in the old Thailand/Malaysia/Papua New Guinea areas, I really shouldn't take anything from those defenses. Australia and Japan don't have much extra stationed there. Maybe I should do a delaying action against Pakistan, let Taiwan take over China, get units ready and when they finally take out China I hit Taiwan and try to take them out. Then I would get all the Chinese lands Taiwan took over and hopefully china has whittled down the Taiwanese navy/air force so they don't slaughter me. That would also join all my areas together and leave me with just one war against Pakistan. Maybe. That's the first idea.

July 9

South Africa declares war on Libya

July 13

Ethiopia and Senegal sign a ceasefire

July 15

Ethiopia declares war on Tanzania

July 16

France kills Sweden

July 21

Taiwan declares war on Afghanistan

July 26

Benin and South Africa sign a ceasefire

July 28

Tanzania declares war on Malawi

August 3

Ethiopia declares war on Equatorial Guinea

August 5

China and Tajikistan sign a ceasefire

August 9

France declares war on Denmark

August 15

Russia and Straits sign a ceasefire

August 16

Cote d'Ivorie declares war on Ghana

August 17

Mali is killed by Cote d'Ivorie

August 23

France declares war on the Czech Republic

August 29

South Africa declares war on Congo
I declare war on Taiwan

China is getting hit hard by Taiwan, Pakistan is still recovering from the nosepunch I gave them with my units and not doing much against China.

I have 250 land units ready and my entire navy of 15 destroyers will stand offshore and provide AA for them since all their air force goes to Taipei to repair. Until the Taiwanese navy hunts them down and slaughters them. I'm hoping that enough units have been transferred to China that I won't be walking into a slaughterfest. I'm sure they still have a lot of missiles to use though.

Two attacks. 100 units hitting the west side of the island, then 150 more hitting the Taipei area. The initial landing point on the south side of the island for attack #1 looked too hot for merchant marines to land at.

August 30

France kills the Czech Republic

August 31

China and Sri Lanka sign a ceasefire

September 2

I kill Taiwan

It was another easy fight, but this was because most of their ground units were in China, air force was repairing and half? of their ships were cruising the Chinese coast taking territory. I landed my troops rather easily (I've invaded them at full strength before, NOT pretty) and my arty went to work on their ships that started to run home. A stream of merchant marines started coming back from China and I had reduced their military from 290k down to 220k, taken the north half of the island and starting to run out of supply, lost one unit.. two... six... 11... and they gave up.

I was a little surprised, if you count the land and population they had control of in China they should have lasted longer. Maybe land you have taken but not yet annexed does not count towards the determination of when to give up. Even better, China got all their land back AND all the Taiwanese units there were in that land/sea coast when it reverted back to China. They gained a lot of good units
that shortly after were heading towards the Pakistani front. I give them most of my air and naval units, just keeping a dozen of the best of each.

Now I'm thinking of taking out Myanmar, they should not be too tough but have not been in a war yet. Sure to have lot of meh units to throw at me. I don't actually care about them, I DO care about what is on the other side of Myanmar - the unprotected side of Pakistan. I can rush into there and hurt them badly plus cut off their offensive against China. They have production of 3/0/1/0.

September 4

Tanzania declares war on Madagascar

September 6

France kills Denmark

September 8

Malawi dies

Pakistan has serious problems. If I knew the intelligence actions worked (and if I had any intel academies left) I'd try to destabilize them just for fun and because I've never done that before. You can see that they have had serious partisan problems.

GDP/c - 1,386
Credit Rating - 5%
Inflation - negative 12.5%
Unemployment - 27%
Immigration - 212k
Emigration - 20.5 million
Births - 96 million
Deaths - 73 million
Literacy 68%

September 10

Ethiopia declares war on Burundi

September 15

Seychelles and Ethiopia sign a ceasefire

September 16

Ghana declares war on Congo

September 22

South Africa declares war on Nigeria

September 24

France kills Turkey

This changes things. My northern border is now impenetrable almost because it's a very low supply area and China's capital is far far from it. My coal, uranium, etc industries are starting to finish and I actually have a stable income, including just turning on research for 1 tech - power grid V and power is the only industry I don't have a large surplus of. If I take the force that was going after Myanmar and take out Philippines and Indonesia instead I'll be secure in the south and by the time I finish up I'll be ready to build another 50 land production factories. Then free to focus all my attention on Myanmar and Pakistan and keep pushing that way.

I hate leaving a hungry enemy in my rear, better to wipe Philippines and Indonesia out now while I have a break. France owns Europe and has almost 300 unit production factories now, Israel is getting big, South Africa keeps pushing north fast and once I start pushing west I might not be allowed to stop.

September 25

Greece comes back

September 29

US declares war on Cuba

October 1

France kills Greece

October 3

Cyprus and Oman sign a ceasefire

October 6

Ghana kills Cote d'Ivorie
US declares war on Canada

October 10

US kills Canada.

October 13

Israel declares war on Turkmenistan

October 20

Sudan declares war on Togo

October 22

Cyprus and Russia sign a ceasefire
US kills Cuba

October 26

Russia and Afghanistan ceasefire falls apart

October 28

Israel kills Turkmenistan

November 1

Ethiopia declares war on Tunisia

No need to explain it. Should be enough land taken to force the Philippines to surrender, they have 5/2/1/0 production.

November 3

I declare war on the Philippines

November 8

China declares war on Afghanistan

November 9

Qatar and Straits sign a ceasefire

November 13

Cyprus and Kazakhstan sign a ceasefire

November 15

Ghana declares war on Burkina Faso

November 19

South Africa and Senegal sign a ceasefire

November 21

South Africa declares war on Mozambique

November 25

Ghana kills Burkina Faso

November 28

Ethiopia declares war on Libya

December 4

Ghana declares war on Algeria

Philippines asks for peace, offers cash. Full green 5 bars towards our relations... I hate it when they do that, it's like kicking a puppy to decline.

December 6

I kill the Philippines

December 7

Cyprus and France sign a ceasefire

China requests 33k uranium x 30 days. I say yes but curious... i'm guessing they are building ships.

December 10

China declares war on Myanmar

December 16

Ghana declares war on Mozambique

December 22

Israel declares war on Yemen

December 25

Tunisia and South Africa sign a ceasefire

December 26

Burundi dies

December 28

Israel declares war on Kurdistan

END OF 2023

60 wars this year.
23 nations died.
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

Stats to date after 4 years. I look at them once in a while, but this will help you see the state of the world.

Note that there have been zero wars in South America or Central America, so they are not shown.

North Korea -

Population 528 million
Tech ranking #23
GDP/c 4,863
Income 5k
Expenses 9k (Social Services 2k, Infra/LE 500 each and at 115%)
Taxes 80%
Daily Trades roughly 5.5k (+1.5k/profit per day)
Agriculture - 326k/248k (capacity/used - does not count excess that is made for sales)
Rubber - 12,400/7,600
Timber - 664k/407k
Petroleum - 6.8m/3.5m
Coal - 316k/117k
Metal - 61k/50k
Uranium - 60k/2.5k
Power - 1,369k/1,536k Power Grid IV tech in 30 days, +50% Power
(210 coal, 51 hydro, 55 nuclear, 20 other, 327 petrol)
Consumer - 64k/23k
Industrial - 22k/20k
Military - 17k/5k
Production - 50/5/5/0
1050 units
(Holds up 3 fingers)
Leafgreen
Colonel

Post by Leafgreen »

Time to take out Indonesia, should be routine and quick. They have production of 5/2/1/0.

January 2

Straits and Israel sign a ceasefire

January 3

I declare war on Indonesia
South Africa kills Mozambique

January 4

Ghana declares war on Chad

January 12

Ghana declares war on Gabon

January 13

Russia declares war on France.

January 20

Sudan declares war on Morocco

January 28

Ghana declares war on Tanzania

Been at it a month, they had ships in some of the ports which blocked my merchant marines and somewhere they found missiles. 25 ships didn't even make it to port. They are not making it easy... and throwing everything at me.

Russia did a trade for 1m uranium, China did another trade for 2m. Might have to cut them off if this continues.

Power is now at 2,167k produced/1,614k used. I can finally cover all the Industrial goods needed, after this war and the industry repairs i'll build more unit production at home.

February 4

South Africa declares war on Congo Dem Rep

China does another trade with me for 2 million uranium. I turn off auto-accept for trades.

February 6

Israel kills Yemen

February 10

Tanzania declares war on Benin

February 12

I kill Indonesia

I never attack Indonesia/Malaysia because I hate the scattered islands. You end up with units scattered all over requiring a landing craft to pick them up, merchant marines dump troops everywhere, posting guards on them takes micro-managing. A pure land war is much more fun!

February 16

France declares war on Kazakhstan

February 18

Pakistan offers me a ceasefire, I take it. 260 daily preparedness fee goes poof.

February 22

South Africa declares war on Seychelles

February 25

South Africa kills Congo

February 28

Sudan declares war on Mauritania

March 1

Tanzania kills Ethiopia
South Africa kills Congo Dem Rep

March 5

France and Cyprus ceasefire falls apart
I declare war on Myanmar

March 10

South Africa kills Gabon

March 11

France declares war on Latvia

March 15

I kill Myanmar.

Still rescuing stranded units from the islands and tracking down lost merchant marines. Once I get it sorted enough I'll start planning on how to hit Pakistan.

I am not going to repair all the damaged infrastructure in Myanmar for a few months, instead I am increasing Industrial factories 65 -> 85, Land Production 50 -> 100, Missile Production 0-60.

March 18

Pakistan declares war on Bhutan

March 24

UK declares war on Cyprus

March 27

France kills Latvia

March 29

Cyprus and U.A.E. sign a ceasefire

March 30

Brazil declares war on Venezuela. There goes South America

April 5

China and Tajikistan sign a ceasefire

April 12

Brazil declares war on Bolivia
Pakistan asks me to trade for 1m uranium. I decline...

April 18

Ghana declares war on Libya

April 25

France and Antigua ceasefire falls apart

May 2

South Africa declares war on Eritrea

May 3

Western Sahara and South Africa sign a ceasefire

May 4

China and Cyprus sign a ceasefire

May 8

South Africa and Sudan sign a ceasefire
Tanzania declares war on Djibouti

May 10

Bhutan dies

May 12

Djibouti dies

May 15

Tanzania declares war on Guinea-Bissau

May 17

Tanzania and Madagascar sign a ceasefire

May 19

Brazil kills Venezuela

May 21

Cyprus and Israel sign a ceasefire

May 22

Ghana declares war on Madagascar

May 29

Nigeria declares war on Comoros

May 30

Chad and South Africa sign a ceasefire

Time to hit Pakistan, tired of waiting. My new land production facilities are finishing but the missile production will take months and still finishing repairs/building in Indonesia. Myanmar has not been repaired yet and starting to send defensive units to Philippines/Indonesia as the last of the captured units from there just got home.

Initial plan for Pakistan is simple, no plan. Move a wall of units across the border and slowly advance, they'll stop reinforcing their attack on China. From there i'm sure juicy targets of opportunity will show themselves and i'll slowly start pushing into their heartland. Same 250 units I've been using for attacks.

June 5

US declares war on Guatemala

June 6

Pakistan and North Korea ceasefire falls apart

June 14

Ghana declares war on Niger
US kills Guatemala

June 21

Brazil declares war on the Netherlands

June 22

Russia and Afghanistan sign a ceasefire

June 27

Netherlands declares war on Cyprus

I would like to take the Panama Canal to both keep access to it and keep US/Brazil from absorbing each other. I don't have Laser AA or upgraded facilities defense techs yet, my units are getting a little dated and they would be sure to declare war on me so it might not be a terribly smart idea. I'll have to let it go I think. Started building an Intel Academy (yeah, I've scrapped a dozen. doh) at home because I want to see what France is building en masse.

I don't want to take over Pakistan, then I would have to deal with the monsters on the far side of it and i'm sure China would drag us into new wars with them. Right now it's sort of peaceful-ish, if I can contain Pakistan inside their own borders and stop them from pushing at China i'll hold there for now. I pushed as far as the Brahmabutra? river and I swear they blew all the bridges across. I found one intact further up for my Arty/AA to use if needed but right now it's pretty stable. Them on one side of the river, me on the other.

6 commo sat launched, I now have 100 lands units producing, I gave China 40 ships and aircraft I captured.

June 30

France kills Kazakhstan

Last edited by Leafgreen on Oct 07 2016, edited 4 times in total.
(Holds up 3 fingers)

Return to “After Action Reports”