Polish Revenge

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ater
Colonel
Human: Yes

Polish Revenge

Post by Ater »

Hopefully this will be a successful Polish AAR. I would like this to be long term, but things come up. This is meant for enjoyment only.

Settings:
Nation: Poland
Capitals Victory
Loyalty Penalties are Off
Weather is Off
Volatility is Very High
2020- Shattered World

Plans:

I have done a bit of planning but nothing is official:

All the black areas are planned, but not anytime soon.
As for the rest of the world, I plan to conquer the east coast of USA after I finish at least the grey part of my plans.

Background:

The United States collapsed and not too long after that the rest of the world did too. Nations were getting ripped in half one by one until there was nothing left... War after war has left nations devastated with terrible economies. Now, a few years later, we find that nations are alive but not united as they once were. Poland was able to withstand the great collapse of our planet and is now seeking revenge against the very people that have invaded them in the past.. and maybe a few others...
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer

Re: Polish Revenge

Post by LordCrusader8 »

Looking forward to reading this
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
Ater
Colonel

Re: Polish Revenge

Post by Ater »

Naturally, the Polish were planning attacks against Germany, the German people have disgusted Poland for years. Following the collapse of Germany caused their military took a huge hit and was divided and dismantled. The Polish Government sees this as the perfect opportunity to seize control of the east.

Shortly after allying key nations, the polish government prepped for war and stacked units in certain areas around the border(heavily in the north, only about 50 in the south, and 10 in the center). I would have taken screenshots of the battle itself but it happened so quickly I couldn't.. We lost a few units but the gain was worth it.

Polish boots have marched into Berlin victorious for the first time in history. The UN isn't that enthusiastic about our decision, but they aren't outraged. Most of our allies came for assistance, not that it was needed.

Polish Troops shocked by how easy it was to invade and conquer the Western portion of Germany. The government and Polish people welcomed the Germans, Police funding was raised to nearly double the original amount just in case the welcome 'party' wasn't enough. The entire country has enjoyed the GDP/c improvement these nations had to offer.

With the new found confidence the Polish troops marched into Kaliningrad victorious once more! Quickly moving into Lithuania and taking the capital within a few days of the war.

The Polish Government is shocked out how their neighbors weren't prepared.

(Sorry if I am moving to fast! Remember the world is a big place and even at this pace it will take a while!
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Return to “After Action Reports”