US World Domination

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

D.B. Cooper
Captain
Human: Yes

US World Domination

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Hello I have been on these forums for ten years now and dont know why i have never signed up and joined in. Over the years
I have spent countless hours here watching alot of great AAR's unfold and would like to thank all the authors that put in so much
hard work to allow us to have exciting reads and to give us great ideas for our own games.... THANK YOU!!!!

This is my first attempt at posting an AAR so im going to keep it simple and not let it get to complicated.
I look forward to constructive critisism, comments and ideas about what to do next or how i can make the
story better.

I am doing this with Powerpoint online and could make this interactive with buttons to click that
will send you to other areas. Im going to make another realistic AAR at some point thats more of a timeline
and as the main story unfolds you will have icons to click that will show you the economic situation at that time, another for what
research is going on, really all the details about the country. Or you can simply just click to the next slide and skip the details.
I think this would be a cool way to accomadate alot of readers allowing you to skip the parts your not interested in.

So here goes, my first official story posted on a forum ever. I work alot but will try to update this as much as possible.
Image]

More to come...
Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 27 2014, edited 21 times in total.
number47
General

Re: US World Domination

Post by number47 »

Interesting AAR. Looking forward to reading more. :wink:

[_]OT Just one question, your opening screen says 9.0.9 which is not the latest version. Did you start the aar before the update or you simply didn't update the game?
Last edited by number47 on Nov 03 2014, edited 1 time in total.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Thanks! and Oops thats an old pic i used. I just checked and its 9.0.12
Snoutmaster
Warrant Officer

Post by Snoutmaster »

Why would the United States want to invade Mexico -at the moment they try and keep Mexican migrants out. The United States would be more interested invading somewhere that produces oil in the middle east.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Lol @ The US trying to keep migrants out, were practicly shipping them in by train now...on a serious note the United States wants
nothing to do with Mexico in real life, luckily the United States your reading about is ran by a crazed former presidents son who's
hellbent on world domination....Muahahahaha......
Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 03 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

Visit CA and you will see, we don't really keep Mexicans out. That is just the "official" stance.

I am all for annexing the entire North American continent! MWAHAHAHA :evil:
medic911
Major

Post by medic911 »

Cant wait for that proposed 'shattered usa' scenario... I want to do this with arizona... of course, I'll need those stealth bombers from new mexico to pull it off right.......

So, theres really no dramatic rise in CB against you from the rest of the world yet? I'd have thought a lot of the south and central American places for sure would be mad.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Proposed? I thought it was already in... I know i started a game a few nights ago and played just as the state of Georgia.
I watched everyone around me ally and realized a quick blitz of the south would be much harder than i wanted at the moment
so i started a 2020 game instead.

Edit...
Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 04 2014, edited 1 time in total.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

More reading material... Outstanding!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Ok im still confused with the whole CB and war justification thing. Im not sure the difference between the two but they are very different.

I cut and pasted this pic to place the list from before and after the start of the war. The one on the left is pre war, right is 20 days after the start.
Bar #1 says its the likelihood they will attack me. Bar #2 says its my war justification towards them and is labled CB at the top.
I use El Salvador as an example and the blue arrow points to thier war justification towards me, which should be thier CB.

Why is likelihood to attack and thier war justification so different?
Either way just about everyones CB went up 1%-5% after i attacked Mexico.
The highest CB in the entire western hemisphere is Venezuela at 58%

some other notables are
El Salvador 25%
Nicaruaga 23%
Cuba 22%
Guatamala 18%
Belize 17%
Columbia and Brazil 8%
Jamaica 3%
Canada is at 0%

Around the world
China 62%
Russia 62%
Vietnam? 62%
Serbia 60%
Lithuania 49%
Afghanastan 45%
India 40%
Iran 18%
most were pretty low and alot were still at 0%
medic911
Major

Post by medic911 »

D.B. Cooper wrote:Proposed? I thought it was already in... I know i started a game a few nights ago and played just as the state of Georgia.
I watched everyone around me ally and realized a quick blitz of the south would be much harder than i wanted at the moment
so i started a 2020 game instead.
Thats shattered world, where europe and asia and all are also broken up. I'd proposed and got an encouraging nod over a shattered usa that fractured the US but left the world intact, drastically changing balance of power (eliminating it really) and forcing europe and asia to deal with russia and china as the new powers. oh what that might do...... alaska's resources may be in danger from a lot of folks.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Thats a good idea, i would prefer that over the whole world being split up. Im imagining Russia invading The States and seeing if they rally and work together or not, which would be the only way to survive.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Monterrey was taken in about 12 hours after 2 seperate battlegroups surrounded the city.

Mexico deployed thier air force but our AA was able to fend them off. The ones that survived limped back home.

Now we wait for our supply to catch up before moving to the capitol.

Yes, I went into a momentary rage after i saw those giant missiles attached to those trucks coming, i try not to send 30 jets at a time normaly [_]O

Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 27 2014, edited 4 times in total.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

On the way, Mexico officially surrenders.

Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 27 2014, edited 4 times in total.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Last edited by D.B. Cooper on Nov 27 2014, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “After Action Reports”