Lithuania AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Lithuania AAR

Post by Kristijonas »

Lol did not notice that. I guess it's because their reserves are spent on all those partisans/guerrillas. Like I said, they are very persistant :D I once had some treaties with them out of desperation (when they ressurected, they had really good relations with me), but now I've broken all treaties with them and am quite neutral. By the way, these numbers show only active personnel. Now that Lithuania is so neutral, we have 20k active, but 90k+ in reserves. Still got to be ready for German offensive. They seem to create units so fast... they are pushing Poland hard. Even though Canada helped them much, for some time.

And yes, it was bloody and really hard for me to fight against Germany. At the worst moment I decided to experiment and saved game and let the AI do the fighting instead of me micromanaging. Well, in ~20-30 minutes Lithuanian army was obliterated and territory pushed up to Tallinn. It required a diplomatic and micromanagement genius to fight them off :wink: and then turn the fight to their lands and the Balkans, slowly, step by step, while at the same time, trying to procure military goods and sending cheap units to other enemies of Germany (like Finland or Poland. I even sent some fighters to Faroe Islands, but they never put them to use. Note: it appears the AI is overly careful with aircraft. Finland has two large stacks of aircraft that they seldom use.)
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Poland is short of being owned by Germany. Lithuania is supporting them by cheap units they can spend and by military goods. Full annexation of Poland would mean that in the scenario of Germany's attack on Lithuania, we would have a VERY wide front to defend... Strangely, Canadians are no longer sending troops to support Poland on the ground.

Lithuania is also building two freshly discovered radar stations in its easternmost and westernmost cities (that also happen to have gun emplacements): Danzig and Narva.

UPDATE: Poland is lost :-(
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

I say stock a ton of mil goods and perform a breakout!
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

I already have almost 60.000 tonns (which is much, because there is a huge worldwide shortage) and I'm malignantly buying up all the military goods at biggest price whenever it is available.
However, I'm doing this just in case, not for offensive purposes. There is no reason for Lithuania to go to war anymore, except in defense.
D.B. Cooper
Captain

Post by D.B. Cooper »

Lol whats the KD ratio of your units, must be crazy high.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Surprise: USA and the UK suddenly decided to launch a massive attack on Germany. The attack from USA was so massive Germany didn't stand a chance. They attacked from the Balkans, where they annexed Romania (it had 50M population), Hungary and Bohemia and then quickly went up to Dusseldorf and annexed Germany. During this time I sent ~60000+ tonns of military goods and 100+ high end units to Germany in hopes to return Europe to status quo. However it was like a drop in an ocean against USA and Germany still fell fast, nothing I could do. Continuing to play peacefully and researching.

Return to “After Action Reports”