My Birthday

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

My Birthday

Post by The Khan »

Friday the 13th, maybe it was the reason I am always a pessimistic, anti-everything-****-em-all curmudgeon. Or because I have read too much of my country's past.

Feel free to send a happy birthday message or damn me to hell. I am born the Friday the 13th!

*Dons hockey mask*
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Damn you to hell kahn!!

:lol: Nah, just kiddin, happy birthday! :-)
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Yea happy birthday, hope u liked what you got.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Sooo.... Do they have a "make a wish" on your birthday concept in turkey ?
Did you make yours, if so ?
Did Turkey change its doemstic policy overnight in the correct direction after you made your wish ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

tkobo wrote:Sooo.... Do they have a "make a wish" on your birthday concept in turkey ?
Did you make yours, if so ?
Did Turkey change its doemstic policy overnight in the correct direction after you made your wish ?
No, it got worse, a hijab covered girl said that she'd prefer Khomeini to Atatürk, with all her gaudy and opulent make-up, ironically something that'd get her hanged in Iran.

Oh the Huge Manatee...
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

can you tell us what Khomeini and Atatürk are?

or is this a private subject?
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

killerflood wrote:can you tell us what Khomeini and Atatürk are?

or is this a private subject?
Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini most commonly reffered to as.Played a major role in turning Iran into the outcast nation it now is.

Atatürk,turkish leader know for many things some good some bad.Founder of the Turkish Republic,pointed turkey away from religious fanaticism.But really should have let someone else run his wars ,like most politicains :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

tkobo wrote: Atatürk,turkish leader know for many things some good some bad.Founder of the Turkish Republic,pointed turkey away from religious fanaticism.But really should have let someone else run his wars ,like most politicains :P
Eh? Why? :-)

IF you will speak about the massacres of 1915, Enver Pasha was in power, like the a--hole he is, turned our nation into a mockery of its Imperial tolerance.

Homeini is what is wrong with this world. The whole world was leaving religion to priests and leave it as is, he stripped Iran of what made it, turning away from any notion of Aryan culture (The Shah's title was Aryamehr, defender of the Aryans) and arabisized it into a Islamofascist-fanatical shithole with beliefs considered heretical by the rest of Muslims as well.

Atatürk, I'll try to explain as neutrally as possible by his deeds:

*Turned an Islamofascist-Pan-Turkist-Half-Arabisized shithole into a secular country,WITH the support of the people, a deed which probably will be done once in a century in human history.

*Waged war under these conditions and triumphed:

*Forced the difficult Arabic out of the state, installed Latin letters, and a Western styled Government, EQUAL rights for Women in every term, and a complete democratic system. I dare any leader of a Muslim nation at that time do this.

*Broke the "invincible West" mentality that slowly started to fill in and weaken the whole Middle Eastern world.

Now with a bit of my heart filled in the explanations.

Those who hate him are:

*Kurds because he wouldn't suffer another chunk ripped out of the fledgling small country and set up aside as Kurdistan when the supposed Kurdish allies during the war rebelled time and time again, even worse yet, under Fundamentalist guidance and British support. Your luck ran out, Kurds. And in all 90 years, you couldn't focus enough to get a piece out of Iraq or Iran, and wasted all your energy on three countries, one of them being the Middle East Anti Soviet hammer of NATO. Fools.

*Some butthurt Greeks and Armenians, because when they considered the times to be favorable for the expansion of their once-large nations(which was at least a millenium ago), and suddenly their dreams got smashed, and the Anatolia they coveted got taken away from them forever. Their weapon is the "sufferings of Greek and Armenian peoples during the war of 1919", O RLY? Were we supposed to bring flowers to the people of our enemies who lived under our flag, setting up seperationist organisations? IF the US would be suddenly under attack by China in the start of the 20th Century, how would the US react to the lots of Chinese in its borders? Imagine if these people would plot for sabotage in US borders, and please, answer. By the way, we have our own files of (even today) severe mistreatment of Turks in Greece and Bulgaria.

As a last piece of my mind, I dare the Kurds to raise a leader from the smuggler/feudal warlord/terrorist mix Aghas amongst them with one tenth integrity of Atatürk. And dare raise it WITHOUT Western support, waging war against them as well. Well? Hah, they'll never change without the West nudging them like babysitters. We changed despite fighting against the West at that time.

As for Greeks, game over. You lost the Anatolia, yet their bling-bling loaded priests sometimes preach for a Megali Idea. YOU.JUST.LOST.THE.GAME.
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

wow nationalist much?

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

killerflood wrote:wow nationalist much?
I am known as a vociferous anti-nationalist and have been threatened once.

You can't judge someone from one speech. I despise what this little land went after bending over to gain a degree of protection against the Soviets, which was going to be given anyway. I despise how they corrupted the visions of the founder to a nightmarish ultranationalist propaganda.

Also, you could make a few opinions. IF it makes you determine my thoughts, today I see us no different to any other hominid on this planet, but I balk at the depths we have sunk. And the more I see the corruption, the more I miss the man that made us a nation rather than a minority begging for Turkish language to be unbanned from the Greater Greece Television.

That's all.
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

sorry i forgot to put the :P symbol there.

didnt mean to make it look like i was calling you a nationalist.

Return to “Off Topic Comments”