Axioms

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

Sand was invented by the British shortly before World War I, as something to fill all their at-the-time useless surplus "cannonball catching bags".

Unfortunately, even in the height of wartime, mass production far exceeded supply, and in a desperate move to cover up the multinational financial boondoggle and rescue what they could of the struggling world economy, the "sand" was dumped unceremoniously across africa and most of asia, as well as most poor, equotorial regions that thought the wealth of inventory would translate into increased economical benefit for their country.

By the time they realized the sand was nearly worthless, the newly formed UN began work on quietly covering up and brainwashing the world into believing that "sand" had always been around. Often tankers continued to run aground for a few years, or jettisoned their now-worthless cargo of sand into the ocean, where it washed up and covered beaches.

Sand was upgraded later, with Sand 2.0
Go Home and Die
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

My god, it all makes sense now, the goverenment trucks driving around on the beeches, it all is clear to me now!

Quickly we must tell the world before 'they' can shut us down!!
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

I didnt read this whole topic, but the "sand" post was kinda funny.

I bet if you wrote a book and publicized this "theory",you'd find people out there who would take it seriously :lol:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Not everything in the world is as it appears. One lie could control the masses. Which is true. The problem is knowing what's really true and what's a lie. :lol: And everyday u see such truths and lies on T.V.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Did you ever see that documentary "Armageddon" that guy was so brave giving his life to save the planet and saving the other guy so he could marry his daughter...

Almost brings a tear to the eye...

Sir Edmund Burke
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: If I was the father I would have stuffed the one that wanted to marry my daughter into one of those holes and made sure he set that nuke off when he tried to get out. cruel but affective way to insure my daughter would have married the right one. Isn't everyday a father can blow up a daughter's suitor with a nuke. :D
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Indeed, I am sure there are many that would like to do that...

Sir Edmund Burke
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

I would if I had a daughter some guys were chasing. :lol: She'll be warning them i have blew up her last boyfriends. Wonder how may guys be dating her then. :D

Return to “Off Topic Comments”