Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Shutzen
Warrant Officer

Post by Shutzen »

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy the holidays and have a wonderful New Year~
Slash78
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Slash78 »

Thanks Shutzen, hopefully you will have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too. Though I would prefer to have a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year, but that's just me.

Hopefully you all at BattleGoat Studio's will have a second Christmas after SR2010 comes out and hopefully it won't hit Dollar Store shelves 6 months after that.

Though there is one thing I hope I get for Christmas, someone to comment about my Sci Fi game post (feedback from other posters, doesn't necessarily have to be from those at BattleGoat Studio's).
Shutzen
Warrant Officer

Post by Shutzen »

Well, Slash, In my case, there are two opposing forces at work when it comes to your Sci-Fi game ideas. First, I read them and think you really have some good, well thought out ideas. However, the opposing factor is that I really have no interest in Sci-Fi. That could be the problem. Actually, by reading your post, I'm realizing how interesting a Sci-Fi game could be. Don't feel bad though, everybody has their preferences and I think many more people would go for your Sci-Fi game than would go for my preference... US Civil War. I have resigned myself to the fact that a Civil War game will never come out that is as in-depth and interesting as SR2010. Add to that the feeling that I am the only one who would want to buy it... For some reason, there just doesn't seem to be too much interest in a grand, Strategic level Civil War game (lately). Anyway, good luck promoting you Sci-Fi game. You should get in on the development as you seem to have a lot of good ideas. And, if you find someone who is that open to suggestions as to what kind of game to develop, mention my civil war idea when you get the chance. :smile:
Slash78
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Slash78 »

I'll keep that in mind. I also think my economic model would work for a 'Dreadnought' game. That is to say, a game all about developing, building and fighting with early 20th century, 'all-big-gun' battleships. Or even better, expand it to cover from the 1870's throw the 1940's. Not historic mind you, minimize Aircraft and Submarines. Maybe it could be called "Battleship Ruler". :smile:

There would have to be some changes, like having "Machine Parts" and "Electronic Parts" in place of "Tech. Industry Parts".
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

I want to add my wishes for a safe and happy holiday season for everyone! We actually took a few days off (course now we're behind on the forum :grin: ) to spend time with our families and friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Return to “Off Topic Comments”