anyone interested in a war/politic thread?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Post by XeroMan »

tkobo wrote:However simply becuase corrupt men exist in a nation does NOT mean the nation itself is corrupt.Much as xeroman would like to have us believe otherwise about the US.
"The water is clear, it's just the scum at the top that makes it unpleasant"
Do you get what I'm saying here?
XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Post by XeroMan »

iamnick wrote:EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE THEY VOTE

http://www.demsextrememakeover.com/request.asp
Yes, they should. And as Dale Earnhardt has stated, every America should see Fahrenheit 9/11. Why choose Dale? Becuase you don't get much more American than having a beer while watching racing in the Heartland. That should scare the right-wing nutcases more than anything.
XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Post by XeroMan »

tkobo wrote:Napoléon 1) Is there a place where US brought a "good" and stable gouv. after freeing the "opressed" people from their dictator :o ?

Me: I can name 3 right off the bat.Japan ,Germany(at least west germany, the us imho let down the people of east germany.)and Italy.
Hey, I won’t argue with that. That’s the kicker, the US did so much for the world, it’s sad to see it falling so low now. Bush is no FDR, and the CPA sure the hell didn’t have a “Marshall Plan”. Also, the US was the aggressor, and is not welcome in Iraq.
Those were times of high ideals, for example Henry Wallace made a great speech warning of the dangers of American Fascism, which FDR alluded to when he warned of the “Military Industrial Complex”. Great times, great men. Too bad they were ignored…
Napoléon
Sergeant

Post by Napoléon »

Napoléon 1) Is there a place where US brought a "good" and stable gouv. after freeing the "opressed" people from their dictator ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer from Tkobo :
"I can name 3 right off the bat.Japan ,Germany(at least west germany, the us imho let down the people of east germany.)and Italy.
I would probably also put Panama's name on that list.
I hope and believe that in 20 yrs we can add Iraq to that list.It is in NO way a sure thing,but i do believe it can and will be done. "
Tkobo, please be honest, with the military strengh of US, it's overall power and all those "small war" they did(korea,vietnam..) don't you think that's rather tiny ? Honestly, If US should invade once a banana republic (no ressource and interest) and put a good gouvernment, I would move right away to live in your country :wink: !!!

I think that where there is ressource is better to have puppett's and dictator : It's cheaper to bribe than a strong democracy 8) !!!

- -------------------------------------------------------------
Napoléon3) Name me one country who acquired masse destruction weapon with the approval of the US (other then England and Canada if they would) ?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Answer from Tkobo :

"France ?South Korea ?Tiawan ? Although the word "approval" might be kind of strong in some cases.I would probably qauntify it as "not complained so loud when" to better cover the list. "

I don't know the history for South Korea, Tiawan ...but for France I know that it made a BIG cold between the two gouvernment for some times during the ...I think its the 60' and the US pushed HARD for stopping them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for the religion thing's, I think that the most powerfull man in the world, the president have no right to tell he know's from god. And I'm fascinated and scared to see educated, free and democratic american people pass over such statements. I'm sorry to tell you that, and I know I will be denounce and attacked, but the situation make me think a bit of germany in the 30'40'. :cry:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[...] l'intelligence et la bêtise peuvent habiter dans la même tête sans s'infuencer le moins du monde, comme l'eau et l'huile se superposent sans se mêler.

-Michel Tournier(Vendredi ou les limbes du Pacifique, p.245)

Traduction:

[... ] the intelligence and the silly thing can live in the same head without infuencer each other less of the world, like water and oil is superimposed without mixing.
-Michel Tournier (Friday or limbs of the Pacific, p.245)
iamnick
Warrant Officer

Post by iamnick »

XeroMan wrote:
iamnick wrote:to say iraq was worse off under suddam is one of the most STUPID things ive EVER heard! i dont see 60 THOUSANDS PEOPLE STARVING IN IRAQ WHILE WERE THERE! the numbers of starving people and people that died from disease has gone WAY down since we've been there, now we did kill more during the war then saddam did in most years BUT, if saddam and his sons were left in power for the next 5-10 yrs ALOT more WOULD have died from being killed BY saddam, AND hundreds of THOUSANDS would have starved. if you actualy care about human life and iraqi's you would want this war!

is anyone reading what im writing?
Regardless of the comical error in your opening statement, I just have to shrug my shoulders. You'll believe what you want to believe Nick, and now that you've idenitfied yourself as a Freeper, I know better than to try and argue. I've dealt with Freepers for years on the politcal message boards, some bright, most not, but all of them screwed up IMHO.
now were to calling names! how matture. what is screwed up is not supporting a free iraq, what is screwed up is saying 60,000 starving a year and thousands other murdered in iraq before we invaded is better than how iraq is now. that is just messed up. there was no error in my opening statement! do you know anyone from/or who has visited iraq?
"FORGET WHAT THEY SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO"

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer."
George S. Patton

Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers
Voltaire
XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Post by XeroMan »

iamnick wrote:now were to calling names! how matture. what is screwed up is not supporting a free iraq, what is screwed up is saying 60,000 starving a year and thousands other murdered in iraq before we invaded is better than how iraq is now. that is just messed up. there was no error in my opening statement! do you know anyone from/or who has visited iraq?
Read your opening statement again. It contradicts your argument.
Nick, those 60,000/year could have been alleviated if the sanctions hadn’t been so harsh. The US wanted Iraq to suffer, so they would rise up and overthrow Saddam. So in a very real way, the UN sanctions were responsible for those deaths.
And what “thousands” murdered? Show me. The US has killed how many thousands of civilians, and imprisoned how many people they knew to be innocent but were merely related to a suspect? Come on! And the torture!
Do I know anyone personally in Iraq? Nope. But I visit several blogs daily and read the international press (yes, that does include Al-jazeerah- GASP!). You should try expanding your horizons a bit. There are some blogs written by people in Iraq, and others who have family/friends there. Then there are those damn scholars as well…
Nick, hitting any link you come across at Free Republic does not give you a balanced view. And maybe you don’t know it yet because you’re new to all this, but the Free Republic is infamous on the web in political circles. The title “Freeper” was coined years ago, and Freepers themselves use it. Haven’t you come across one of those threads yet where there is a call to action – to “Freep” this poll or that website? Get used to it Nick if you are going to talk politics – most people who are active in the political net will recognize the name and immediately think less of you. Hell, even the libertarians don’t like Freepers, and they accept all kinds!
iamnick
Warrant Officer

Post by iamnick »

XeroMan wrote:
iamnick wrote:now were to calling names! how matture. what is screwed up is not supporting a free iraq, what is screwed up is saying 60,000 starving a year and thousands other murdered in iraq before we invaded is better than how iraq is now. that is just messed up. there was no error in my opening statement! do you know anyone from/or who has visited iraq?
Read your opening statement again. It contradicts your argument.
Nick, those 60,000/year could have been alleviated if the sanctions hadn’t been so harsh. The US wanted Iraq to suffer, so they would rise up and overthrow Saddam. So in a very real way, the UN sanctions were responsible for those deaths.
And what “thousands” murdered? Show me. The US has killed how many thousands of civilians, and imprisoned how many people they knew to be innocent but were merely related to a suspect? Come on! And the torture!
Do I know anyone personally in Iraq? Nope. But I visit several blogs daily and read the international press (yes, that does include Al-jazeerah- GASP!). You should try expanding your horizons a bit. There are some blogs written by people in Iraq, and others who have family/friends there. Then there are those damn scholars as well…
Nick, hitting any link you come across at Free Republic does not give you a balanced view. And maybe you don’t know it yet because you’re new to all this, but the Free Republic is infamous on the web in political circles. The title “Freeper” was coined years ago, and Freepers themselves use it. Haven’t you come across one of those threads yet where there is a call to action – to “Freep” this poll or that website? Get used to it Nick if you are going to talk politics – most people who are active in the political net will recognize the name and immediately think less of you. Hell, even the libertarians don’t like Freepers, and they accept all kinds!
the sanctions were by the UN, and without that he would have been a threat with his military and would have attacked another country!

lol, ive get some of my news from Al-jazeerah and liberal news, and conservative news, like i said you have to hear both sides to make a good decision.ive talked to people who lived in iraq and soldiers from iraq, and they have told me about what saddam did each year(along with other source's) i have talked a few antiamerican people who have lived in iraq. i listen to both sides on these subjects. and ive only read free republic a few times actually.

so to claim i need to expand my horizons is just stupid, i spend lots of time looking at each side.

its also very childish to start the name calling.

i have a question are you from canada?

George S. Patton

Voltaire
XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Post by XeroMan »

iamnick wrote:the sanctions were by the UN, and without that he would have been a threat with his military and would have attacked another country!

lol, ive get some of my news from Al-jazeerah and liberal news, and conservative news, like i said you have to hear both sides to make a good decision.ive talked to people who lived in iraq and soldiers from iraq, and they have told me about what saddam did each year(along with other source's) i have talked a few antiamerican people who have lived in iraq. i listen to both sides on these subjects. and ive only read free republic a few times actually.

so to claim i need to expand my horizons is just stupid, i spend lots of time looking at each side.

its also very childish to start the name calling.

i have a question are you from canada?
Nick, the US pushed the sanctions in the UN. As for you reading Al-jazeerah, etc – good for you, although I’m afraid that I doubt you read them for enlightenment.
Regarding the soldiers, I’ve already touched on this. They are very limited to the amount of information they get over there – and any postive experiences they do have will take place in the “safe” areas of Iraq. On the other hand, there are many soldiers (usually marines in the “hot” zones) who are not at all happy. This isn’t some glorious war – it’s a bloody disaster along the lines of Veitnam. The soldiers don’t want to be there, and the administration has betrayed them. In case you haven’t noticed, Iraq is in the middle of a wide spread insurgency, and that is the worst kind of war to fight.

As for expanding your horizons – as I said, you can look at the other side, but not try and understand the other side. You can throw quotes from Democrats at me that were drawn from some thread in the bowels of the Free Republic, but that doesn’t mean much. I could quote Bush "...put food on your family" to prove he's a moron, or Cheney "Go f**k yourself" but I haven't seen their side of the story (although in this case, what other side is there???) And again, I called you what you are – a Freeper. If you consider that an insult, that’s up to you. (And I don’t buy the line that you’ve visited there only a few times – sorry.)

Yes, I’m from Canada, as you can see from my profile.
XeroMan
Lt. Colonel

Well hey!

Post by XeroMan »

Let's look at some headlines today...
From the LA Times
"Iraq Funds Are Focus of 27 Criminal Inquiries"
A comprehensive examination of the U.S.-led agency that oversaw the rebuilding of Iraq has triggered at least 27 criminal investigations and produced evidence of millions of dollars' worth of fraud, waste and abuse, according to a report by the Coalition Provisional Authority's inspector general.

The report is the most sweeping indication yet that some U.S. officials and private contractors repeatedly violated the law in the free-wheeling atmosphere that pervaded the multibillion-dollar effort to rebuild the war-torn country.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... -frontpage

Hmm, just another typical day!
Like I said, the administration is either corrupt, incompetent, or both. If they launch an illegal war, they should at least have the decency to do it right...
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Xeroman:
Wow, my opinion of your "stance" contiues to ,umm, said nicely, "change".
You continue to try and place things you THINK I imply and contiue to ignore what i actaully say.
I am becoming more and more convinced you do this without knowing it becuase you have no other way to support your irrational viewpoints and your biases force you to try.
You continue to make blanket statements that ARE clearly biased to the point of hatred against the US offering them as fact but giving NO evidence to back up your irrational claims.
You spout more inaccuracies in this tread than some politicains do in a week.

It must be a simple little world for you. The US is evil. They are corrupt and can and will do nothing good.

So even though I am now firmly convinced your biase agaisnt the US and Isreal rules your rationale more than fact, i will yet again set out to correct you on those things you did not concede yet.

1) No thanks needed.You needed correcting, Im just glad you also saw it in this case.

2)Sorry, but you continue to be wrong on this.
definitions of research:
a:To study (something) thoroughly so as to present in a detailed, accurate manner:
b:Scholarly or scientific investigation or inquiry.
c:Close, careful study

You'll notice , I hope, some simple words in the definitions.
"Accurate" "Scientific" "cafeful"
In case your still somehow unsure,those words mean that the person doing the action (research) is NOT only choosing the things that support his cause.
And since you mention semantics, perhaps you should do some research on the man credited with the creation of western sematics,a polish gentleman by the name of Alfred Korzybski(sp).
One thing in particular he said will hold severe importance to your misinterpretation of the word.
"The word is NOT the thing". Once you understand what he means by this, you "should" be able to get past your problem with definiations.

3)please try to ignore any strange impressions you get, and focus soley on what i said.It will prevent yuo from being so wrong so often in this thread.
First off, simply becuase some people consider someone to be a scholar, does NOT mean everyone does.
Next,TIME is not the measure of a scholar .Knowledge AND accuracy are.
Any man may possess knowledge and accuracy,though as your claims and statements show in this thread of yourself,any man may also let his biases prevent him from such.

4)your welcome again.May i somehow manage to correct the rest of your irrational stances.
Again , as i state in an above post and in this post itself already . PLEASE dont let the strange impressions OR personally concieved "tones" interfer with what is actaulty said.
Now for the first part of this lovely little number.
Your welcome for the "clarification".You obviously needed it.The reason being you needed it, was of course as you yourself admit.You "saw" a tone and ignored the words themselves.
Part two of thise lovely little number.
THE INSTANT they cause delay of any sort in any help arriving to those who need it they become partly responsible for what ever occurs in that time.
Part three of this lovely little number.
I dont represent any such thing.Ill let Nick speak for himself instead of putting words in his mouth or intentions in his heart like you have done many times in this thread.
The very stance that i say multiple times in this thread that war IS NOT always the answer clearly shows I am no extremist.But again, you have NO WAY to show I am by what ive said so YOUR biase forces you to create in your own mind tones,impressions,assuptions,etc.. in an attempt to do so.
I see you continue to ramble on about how the US is a completely self absorbed entity with purely selfish motives.
Its okay,your biases over power your reason and hurt your stance.
The statements alone show your warped frame of mind on this topic and let those who read it catch a glimpse of just where your coming from.

5)Nice to see you agree and understand you were yet again wrong.Its these rare instances that give me hope for you viewpoint becoming less irrational.

6)Again, ignore these "seems" that creep into your mind.Like the self created and induced assuptions,percieved tones,et.. theyonly work to prevent you from actually reading and understanding the ACTUAL words written.
Here you again make the absurd claim that i beleive the world should bow to ANY antion, let alone the US.
but thats your biase controlliing your reason yet again.Even though i clearly state otherwise you are compelled by your biase to believe what you want when you want regardless of the inaccuracy of your beliefs.
Its not hard to see why you have some problems with the definition of "research".

7)Im glad your gald to hear it.It does my heart good to see another example of how you can come to see your statements made were wrong.

8)It wasnt open to interpretation. It was words put down in a clear mannor.That you again choose to give them a meaning of your own choice based on other experiences with other people is yet another example of how your biase affects you judgement.
And yes, you were "bad" in doing so
But again , on a positive note,you did at least see some of what you did wrong.Again hope raises it head.

9)Examples are easy to find.What did the UN do about Bosnia,Somalia,Afganistan,.What is it NOW doing about Sudan,an issue that has been goign on for over a year now.
The answer to all of the above is simple.They did next to nothing.They did NOWHERE near what they should have done and people suffered and died due to thier inaction.
They failed to do so,which i think we both agree on becuase of the structure of the UN.
Have you ever read the UN charters own policy for responsiblity of actions of the security council ?

-- Investigate any situation threatening international peace;
-- Recommend procedures for peaceful resolution of a dispute;
-- Call upon other member nations to completely or partially interrupt economic relations as well as sea, air, postal, and radio communications, or to sever diplomatic relations; and
-- Enforce its decisions militarily, if necessary.

Notice if you will the last responsibility.yet for over ten years they failed to enforce thier decisions about Iraq.
Mass amounts of people die every year at the hand of thier own governments,yet the UN has next to never been the first to send in troops to enforce its decisions in such cases.
The Korea conflict being the one case in which they and did, and they were only able to due so becuase russia walked out INSTEAD of blocking the measure that allowed the UN to use military force in korea.had russia acted intelligently instead of emotionally they would have blocked the measure and yet again the UN would have failed to live up to its very own charter.
Now to any rational person,mass amounts of people being killed by thier own government because of biases on the govenments part,would clearly
call for the full spectrum of responsible actions listed by the UN security councils own charter.Yet it doesnt happen.And as we both have now said a few times,the reason it doesnt happen is because of the structure of the UN itself.
However I, unlike you,dont blame the US for everything wrong with the UN.The imense blame there goes fully to all nations in the UN.To single one of these nations out,and blame them for everythimg is just biase speaking.Its irrational.

10)The "world stage IS NOT a real thing. It is an ever changing amalgram (sp) of opinions more often than not baised on biase instead of fact.
My wording on this explanation could indeed have been more clear.Sorry about that.

As for how the Iraq governement was NOT a direct threat to the US im at a loss for words on how even your biased viewpoint could come to such a conlusion.
Did the Iraqi president HIMSELF not plan an assassination of the first President Bush ??
Did the Iraqi military not start TWO wars, one of which the US had to spend time ,money and lives to stop ??
Did the Iraqi military under orders from its own government NOT shoot at american and coalition aircraft on a regular basis.Aircraft whos very reason for being there was to prevent the Iraqi government from killing yet even MORE of its own citizens ??

Any rational person could not help but see threat in ALL three of those situations.The only two major other reasons likely for NOT seeing this would be biase and mental blindness.
Also just why wasnt the UN itself protecting Iraqs people from its own government ?The answer is of course what even we two manage to agree on, the UN structure is a joke.

Lastly in what warped mind can the Nazi invasion and conquest of other nations,be the same as the invasion of Iraq by America and allies so that IRAQ COULD SET UP ITS OWN GOVERMENT ?
Are you trying to claim that the Nazi's allowed people to pick thier own government after conquering them OR allow them self rule??
That would indeed set a new level of the adsurd to your claims thus far.

11 &12)My hostility may rise as the post goes on.I do try very hard to prevent such though.
BUT unfortunately as the jibberish you continue to post as your stance continues to grow in its irrational biase,more and more effort is required to remember you are a person,and not a stance.
To remind myself that all the dislike(bording on hate) you continue to spew,and the illogic and irrational statements you make in support of
your clearly biased and incorrect views, do NOT make it right to treat you badly without dirrect cause.
That despite the serious flaws shown by your biases you are still indeed a person simply making incorrect biase statements that need to be corrected and should be treated as nicely as possile while correcting you.
Hopefully it will rub off on you and you will treatt others the same way and diminish the biase that controls you on certain topics.

1.3 billion dollars is NOTHING compared to what the US has and contiues to pay the UN to waste the worlds time, money and effort.More money will in NO way make the UN more productive.It will simply give them more money that they will waste most of.

Xeroman:"Now the US has the right to spend it’s money any damn way it pleases – but as the biggest boy on the block they carry their share of the weight."

Make up your mind here.Either as you state they have the right or dont.
It says something that you actaully critisie the US (and yes , agaion ONLY the US) for exercising one of its rights.
yet another CLEAR indication of your biase over whelming your reason.You even contradict YOURSELF about a nations very rights because that nation in the US and you dislike it.
On a positive side,it does show that somewhere deep in your biased mind ,there is a part of you still trying to fight its way free and express some reason.On the negative side, like in most cases with your statements in this post, that reasonable side is being ovewerwhemled by your biase.

And please dont continue to whine and then claim the US should pay even more to the UN, an organization that you yourself not only say is structured so as to be ineffective,BUT the US should pay more for something YOU claim they want to fail anyway ?????

Thats some insanely twisted logic you put forth there.

"Xeroman:As for me blaming the US for everything? Well, it’s a love hate thing I guess"

Well, with you and some others in the world controlled by thier baises its clearly a hate thing at least.I fail however to see the love side, as til this very last post of yours you have NOT said a single good thing about the US.
And even then you contradict your self.In case your UNSURE ,american culture in firmly rooted in corporations ,capatilism and ecomnomic growth.
you remeber these things right ?
They are the same things you spouted irrational claims of total self absorbance and corruption about.

"Xeroman:Do you truly believe that you are better off than you were 4 years ago???? Honestly??? "
Yes i do.And that comes from an american LIVING in america who owns and participates in a family run business as well as 3 other part time jobs.From an american who deals with hundreds of people a day on some days each week , again on a regular basis.
From an american who has NO political gain from either party winning in the next elections.
From an american who will work for as many as 4 different companies in some weeks, on a regular basis so far this year.
Now being that you are simply a biased person living in another country with,sorry to say,little to NO clue about how things are in america,i will give you some examples.

Minimum wage has gone up,and is higher than it ever has been.

Taxes have gone down.And are currently lower than in the previous 6 years.I know, the house assessments where just done in the area I live in for the first time in over 15 years for some of us.And you know what,15 years later,despite an addition of a deck 5 years ago, my tax assessment went DOWN.
In fact out of the 6 direct nieghbors i have on my street,5 of them had their assessments go down.

There is not only more jobs available now than in the last 4 years,BUT new jobs are appearing at a higher rate also.
Even the biggest problems seen by many,oil,gas and energy prices are lower than in the past.Now Im not currently sure how they stack up over the last 4 year period, BUT I KNOW they are currently lower than they were in some periods of the late 70's.
In fact although they recently spiked due to problems in russia,they only reached a 20 year high.
OR IN OTHER WORDS, at sometime beyond the last 20 years the prices for these resources were higher.

This brings up a serious point you,not being american and living in the US for the last 40+ years would not be aware of without doing unbiased research.Which of course I greatly question your ability to do on such a topic.
That point is,not only am i better off now than 4 years ago. I as an american living in america am better off now than i was 30 years ago.
In fact its this very fact that makes so many people around the world strive to live here.
My cousin from Ireland ,just became a citizen roughly 1 1/2 years ago.He came because despite how well Ireland treats it citizens in many ways, america offered far more than his home (ireland).

You continue to post both of things you have NO clue and of things you wont see correctly due to your biase.
You continue to insult people,attacking them instead of what they say.
You continue to inuslt a nation you dislike, even admit to hating it all basied on your biased view of the world.
You contradict YOURSELF in the attempt to prove your innane statements.

But have no fear. I will continue to show up and correct you.I will continue to try and reach past your biase and ignorance of many of the things you state.

I for the most part am patient and understand you cant help yourself.
I however, being a good american and more important a good PERSON will contiue to fight the losing fight in an attempt to help you.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

[

Napoléon:, please be honest, with the military strengh of US, it's overall power and all those "small war" they did(korea,vietnam..) don't you think that's rather tiny ? Honestly, If US should invade once a banana republic (no ressource and interest) and put a good gouvernment, I would move right away to live in your country :wink: !!!

Me: Umm, who says we'd want you ?You calling Korea a small war ?Please take some time and USE the wonderful tool of the net and your own mind do some research before you say things like that.

Next, I answer your question, something i can only guess you didnt know the answer to to begin with,otherwise my ask me, and your reply is tell me they should have done more ?
Its apparrent they did more than you knew of.Have you done any research to see if indeed they had done more than i mention in my asnwer to your original question ?I suggest you do before claiming they should have done more.OR put another way, i suggest YOU do more to find the answer before making judgements about what others should do.

Lasty,you see the extremists spouting thier lines because the US did what it could to free Iraq.AND your suggestion is for them to do it again simply so america can "earn" your favor and You'd move here?
Again, what makes you think america would want you.YOU do know you have to do some serious work, research and study intensive ,just to pass the citizenship test right ?

Napoléon:,I think that where there is ressource is better to have puppett's and dictator : It's cheaper to bribe than a strong democracy 8) !!!

Me: I can imagine why youd say something like this, except possibly as a joke.

Napoléon:I don't know the history for South Korea, Tiawan ...but for France I know that it made a BIG cold between the two gouvernment for some times during the ...I think its the 60' and the US pushed HARD for stopping them.

Me : Okay agian do some research.Your apparently NOT aware that france was one of the nations that participated in the manhattan project.
Look for the name " Dr. Bertrand Goldschmitt ".

Napoléon: And for the religion thing's, I think that the most powerfull man in the world, the president have no right to tell he know's from god. And I'm fascinated and scared to see educated, free and democratic american people pass over such statements. I'm sorry to tell you that, and I know I will be denounce and attacked, but the situation make me think a bit of germany in the 30'40'. :cry:

Me: I agree somewhat with what you say. I DO WONDER why you didnt collect qoutes from other nations in which THEIR leaders also invoked the name of "god" for thier causes.
Why is it ,you only looked at Bushs ?

Well, in the very longest reach possible the statements by Bush claiming "gods" purposes and will, do have something in common with the stupid things ***** said at thier time.As do anyone who claims such things.

However,it is the longest reach possible,and it goes no futher.
AND again , I wonder why you only felt the need to collect such qoutes from Bush.
Ill tell you what, for a mere 10 cents a qoute, i will compile a staggering amount of such qoutes from leaders all over the world.Including Canadians.
And again I will only require you to pay me 10cents for each qoute.
How about it ?
Surely your education is worth a mere 10 cents per qoute ?
Or you could simply do the research yourself.Something i ask of you alot it seems.Sorry.
Napoléon
Sergeant

Post by Napoléon »

Napoléon:,I think that where there is ressource is better to have puppett's and dictator : It's cheaper to bribe than a strong democracy !!!

Tkobo: I can imagine why youd say something like this, except possibly as a joke.
What can I say on that one :o ? .... God bless America...!!!

One Ring to Rule Them All

A ring of fire at the beggining. Than a ring of gold. Now there's the ring of oil :cry:
Napoléon
Sergeant

Post by Napoléon »

Tkobo wrote :
Well, in the very longest reach possible the statements by Bush claiming "gods" purposes and will, do have something in common with the stupid things ***** said at thier time.As do anyone who claims such things.

AND again , I wonder why you only felt the need to collect such qoutes from Bush.
Ill tell you what, for a mere 10 cents a qoute, i will compile a staggering amount of such qoutes from leaders all over the world.Including Canadians.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if I'm a separatist (Québec), I'm proud to say that I NEVER heird a Canadien prime minister talking about God will (or evil) like George W.Bush does. And for me, my friend, this worth a lot !!! If one prime minister would say such things here, well, he would be regard as an insane person... And this also make me proud ! And do not worry, I'm not about to move from here if you only knew how well we are here in Québec.... No God's, no fear, respect for the gay, the black, no terrorism, low crime (proportion accounted) even with liberal policy towards criminal, good social measure. Just a small peacefull country. Oh my friend....you can't imagine !
iamnick
Warrant Officer

Post by iamnick »

Napoléon wrote:Tkobo wrote :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if I'm a separatist (Québec), I'm proud to say that I NEVER heird a Canadien prime minister talking about God will (or evil) like George W.Bush does. And for me, my friend, this worth a lot !!! If one prime minister would say such things here, well, he would be regard as an insane person... And this also make me proud ! And do not worry, I'm not about to move from here if you only knew how well we are here in Québec.... No God's, no fear, respect for the gay, the black, no terrorism, low crime (proportion accounted) even with liberal policy towards criminal, good social measure. Just a small peacefull country. Oh my friend....you can't imagine !
liberal canada makes me sick! they let aljazzera play in canada but not foxnews! seems a little fishy. liberals lack morals and ethnics. dont worry if america fell, canada would be in troube, cos if america was invaded canada would be too.

George S. Patton

Voltaire
Napoléon
Sergeant

Post by Napoléon »

:D :D :D , now this.... it came out finally !!!

Iamnick said
liberal canada makes me sick! they let aljazzera play in canada but not foxnews! seems a little fishy. liberals lack morals and ethnics. dont worry if america fell, canada would be in troube, cos if america was invaded canada would be too.
Now we are exactly at the most critical part of the discussion here. I think you were the one who talked about the misery of the Jews and how palestinian where "stuburn" and Arafat don't really wan't peace. Well, I think we might have an exemple why the conflict (israel/arab) does not end. You say liberal in Canada lack morals and ethic !? Go tell that to the rest of the World and you will begin to understand why even if USA fall down Canada will stand up ! Or if we fall it will be because you pull us with you...

By the way Australia doesn't have USA close to protect them from Evil Nation's. Are they agress ? Do they have terrorism ?

Return to “Off Topic Comments”