Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

SHG Studios Wasteland Heroes

Post by Balthagor »

Greetings!

I know that I haven't been able to devote much time to any of the Supreme Ruler games for some time now, and I truly regret that, but my career has taken me off to another studio. I've shared with some of you that about 18 months ago I joined SHG Studios. Just last week, we did a soft launch (Canada and Australia) for our next mobile game - Wasteland Heroes. Here is the press release we've sent out.
Heroes Emerge From the Wasteland
Wasteland Heroes - Boss Wars, the Social Mobile Hero-Centric RPG
Hamilton, Canada – SHG Studios is pleased to announce the release of their newest title, Wasteland Heroes – Boss Wars. A ‘Hero-Centric’ role playing game, players will set foot in the dystopian Wasteland of the alien world “Discordia.” The planet was once a beacon of hope for survival, and is now a desolate shell. Now, you will gather a team of Heroes, clones from past and present factions, in the rush to restore order. Help characters like Dylan MacMillan and Nova Valkyrie gather together a team of Heroes in the race to liberate the world of Discordia

“Our team has worked very hard to bring this game to life with interesting characters and dynamic new game play,” says Wasteland Heroes’ Executive Producer Colin Ferguson. “We have extensive experience with the Social RPG genre on mobile and web but the Hero-Centric RPG is relatively new and full of potential. We created Wasteland Heroes as the love-child of Mad Max and your favourite Nintendo console games. Although it pulls from favourite tropes, this is a unique world for the player to explore. We have seen great Mobile RPGs that focus on monsters in dungeons, and sometimes space, but we preferred to dig into the more dystopian, post-apocalyptic vibe.”

Trailer here. Website here. Download Game here.

SHG highly appreciates the support of IDMF. Special thanks to Minister Michael Coteau & his team for helping us launch our new flagship title!

Check out the blog about Minister Coteau’s visit here.

Wasteland Heroes leverages our 8 years of industry-leading social gaming, and over the next few months expect to see growth into Player vs Player, Guilds, Social Events, and more!

GAME FEATURES:
Welcoming and active community - no bullying, spam, sexism, etc.
Hero-Centric gameplay where you level up a collection of characters.
17 unique Heroes to collect, each with their own unique vehicle!
Fresh start! Wasteland Heroes is brand new so you can be amongst the first to level up!
Unlock the secrets of the world of Discordia through more than 40 missions in 7 Chapters.
Make friends and use one of their Heroes to further your progress.
Evolve Hero vehicles by collecting ‘Cores.’
Collect ‘Pilot Tokens’ to ascend your Heroes and make their attacks stronger
Free drops of crates to get tokens and cores.
Game Creators play the game with you -- play against them, talk to them, and more.
FREE to play -- always!

About SHG Studios
SHG Studios develops and manages free, highly social, casual browser based games and mobile social RPG’s. A proud Canadian Software Developer, founded in 2008 as Snakehead Games. SHG Studios has a strong commitment to the social aspects of the gaming community. Other SHG titles include Star Pirates, Zombie Moon, Spy Battle 2165 and Gates of Camelot.
So that's what I've been up to lately :)

If you have a smart phone with android 5.0 or better and live in Canada or Australia, please check out the game and leave me some feedback.

Christian Latour, Product Manager
SHG Studios.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Off Topic Comments”