Vladimir Putin

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor, Moderators

Locked
Message
Author
Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Posts: 67
Joined: Nov 30 2013
Human: Yes

Vladimir Putin

#1 Post by Jacklax100 » Apr 15 2014

Putin is a villain. He takes Crimea, backs Syria, and spits in the face of America. Also with Crimea to quote a woman (Hillary Clinton) whom on most things I disagree (I'm a Republican) "What I said yesterday is that the claims by President Putin and other Russians that they had to go into Crimea and maybe further into eastern Ukraine because they had to protect the Russian minorities ... is reminiscent of claims that were made back in the 1930s when Germany under the ***** kept talking about how they had to protect German minorities in Poland, in Czechoslovakia and elsewhere throughout Europe." Also look up "Shirtless Putin" on Google Images and see what crimes against humanity he has committed! FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT A SHIRT ON PUTIN!!!!!!

Thumboy
Lieutenant
Posts: 85
Joined: Oct 13 2013
Human: Yes

Re: Vladimir Putin

#2 Post by Thumboy » Apr 16 2014

Putin is not a villain. While Putin is promoting the resurgence of Russian culture, once surpressed by the USSR, what is Obama doing? Creating healthcare systems that destroys the economy. While Putin is speaking out against injustices against ethnic Russians in the neoNazi controlled Ukraine, Obama is giving full support without having a clue of the situation! But since your a republican, I will compare Putin to Bush. Putin is boosting the Russian economy constantly, supporting assad's fight against al Qaeda in Syria, meanwhile, Bush was draining the American economy with constant wars against the people of Iraq, Afghanistan ect. Claiming to be fighting al Qaeda, what no sence, he just wanted the oil. Meanwhile, Putin was removing al Qaeda from Chechnya.

Besides, why is it when Russia violates another nations territory (this nation is ruled by ***** let's not forget), Russia is all of a sudden the most evil thing known to mankind. Yet the USA has supported these sorts of violations before, as I have already mentioned in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also they have supported other violations, such as Georgia's violation of South Ossetia's territory or the illegal Turkish invasion of Cyprus (Cyprus is where I am descended from, it's very personal for me).....tell me why the USA sees itself as better when it is worse?

Obama and bush are the villains, not Putin!!!!
Hail Putin!

Thumboy
Lieutenant
Posts: 85
Joined: Oct 13 2013
Human: Yes

Re: Vladimir Putin

#3 Post by Thumboy » Apr 16 2014

Besides, Obama and his government are simply jealous of Putin and his popularity among the Russian people, and this is why Obama's mass media friendly portray Putin as evil or some sort of gangster!
Hail Putin!

Hullu Hevonen
General
Posts: 3602
Joined: Dec 11 2008
Location: Turunmaa/Turunseutu, Suomi
Contact:

Re: Vladimir Putin

#4 Post by Hullu Hevonen » Apr 16 2014

Might give you some connected facts to Mr. Putin.
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... =8&t=22389
Jacklax100 wrote:Putin is a villain. He takes Crimea, backs Syria, and spits in the face of America. Also with Crimea to quote a woman (Hillary Clinton) whom on most things I disagree (I'm a Republican) "What I said yesterday is that the claims by President Putin and other Russians that they had to go into Crimea and maybe further into eastern Ukraine because they had to protect the Russian minorities ... is reminiscent of claims that were made back in the 1930s when Germany under the ***** kept talking about how they had to protect German minorities in Poland, in Czechoslovakia and elsewhere throughout Europe." Also look up "Shirtless Putin" on Google Images and see what crimes against humanity he has committed! FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT A SHIRT ON PUTIN!!!!!!
From the look of it you have selectively chosen you information and now want war with Russia (=World War 3). And Putin that sits at the helm of Russia is to exclusivity blame because he's a Nazi? I tried to understand the text you wrote as well as I could, it contains a bunch of US references, for example what does put a shirt on Putin mean? :-)

Ok, first let's get the facts strait, He's no Nazi/Fascist(or what ever you starred there in your text), he's a nationalist yes. Russia and Russian are among the strongest anti-***** that I know, they lost over 20million people at the hands of them, a memory they vividly still remember. Second, your clearly ignoring your own countries war crimes and International law violations, what about the million or so people killed in Iraq versus Crimea or the fact that America was going to bombs Syria to get it's Chemical weapons, while Russia and Putin managed to broker a peaceful deal to do the same. Third, the former owner of Crimea, Ukraine has currently radical elements like the svoboda party(Some of it's members are neo-*****, the reason why Russia won't cooperate with Ukraine) in it's gov, those MPs also beat the MP from the eastern Ukraine when he brought forth Eastern gravenesses. :-)

I'm not pro-Russan, so don't bash me for that, I merely bringing the other side of the coin to you, since you obviously missed it. :-)
Thumboy wrote:Putin is not a villain. While Putin is promoting the resurgence of Russian culture, once surpressed by the USSR, what is Obama doing? Creating healthcare systems that destroys the economy. While Putin is speaking out against injustices against ethnic Russians in the neoNazi controlled Ukraine, Obama is giving full support without having a clue of the situation! But since your a republican, I will compare Putin to Bush. Putin is boosting the Russian economy constantly, supporting assad's fight against al Qaeda in Syria, meanwhile, Bush was draining the American economy with constant wars against the people of Iraq, Afghanistan ect. Claiming to be fighting al Qaeda, what no sence, he just wanted the oil. Meanwhile, Putin was removing al Qaeda from Chechnya.

Besides, why is it when Russia violates another nations territory (this nation is ruled by ***** let's not forget), Russia is all of a sudden the most evil thing known to mankind. Yet the USA has supported these sorts of violations before, as I have already mentioned in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also they have supported other violations, such as Georgia's violation of South Ossetia's territory or the illegal Turkish invasion of Cyprus (Cyprus is where I am descended from, it's very personal for me).....tell me why the USA sees itself as better when it is worse?

Obama and bush are the villains, not Putin!!!!
Well, I don't think Russia's intentions in Syria is purely just to battle Al-Qaeda. Russia has an Navalbase in Syria and Syria is it's ally, but the sad part is that Russia's involvment is legal since the Syrian Gov is the legal gov of Syria by international law.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Thumboy
Lieutenant
Posts: 85
Joined: Oct 13 2013
Human: Yes

Re: Vladimir Putin

#5 Post by Thumboy » Apr 16 2014

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Might give you some connected facts to Mr. Putin.
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... =8&t=22389
Jacklax100 wrote:Putin is a villain. He takes Crimea, backs Syria, and spits in the face of America. Also with Crimea to quote a woman (Hillary Clinton) whom on most things I disagree (I'm a Republican) "What I said yesterday is that the claims by President Putin and other Russians that they had to go into Crimea and maybe further into eastern Ukraine because they had to protect the Russian minorities ... is reminiscent of claims that were made back in the 1930s when Germany under the ***** kept talking about how they had to protect German minorities in Poland, in Czechoslovakia and elsewhere throughout Europe." Also look up "Shirtless Putin" on Google Images and see what crimes against humanity he has committed! FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT A SHIRT ON PUTIN!!!!!!
From the look of it you have selectively chosen you information and now want war with Russia (=World War 3). And Putin that sits at the helm of Russia is to exclusivity blame because he's a Nazi? I tried to understand the text you wrote as well as I could, it contains a bunch of US references, for example what does put a shirt on Putin mean? :-)

Ok, first let's get the facts strait, He's no Nazi/Fascist(or what ever you starred there in your text), he's a nationalist yes. Russia and Russian are among the strongest anti-***** that I know, they lost over 20million people at the hands of them, a memory they vividly still remember. Second, your clearly ignoring your own countries war crimes and International law violations, what about the million or so people killed in Iraq versus Crimea or the fact that America was going to bombs Syria to get it's Chemical weapons, while Russia and Putin managed to broker a peaceful deal to do the same. Third, the former owner of Crimea, Ukraine has currently radical elements like the svoboda party(Some of it's members are neo-*****, the reason why Russia won't cooperate with Ukraine) in it's gov, those MPs also beat the MP from the eastern Ukraine when he brought forth Eastern gravenesses. :-)

I'm not pro-Russan, so don't bash me for that, I merely bringing the other side of the coin to you, since you obviously missed it. :-)
Thumboy wrote:Putin is not a villain. While Putin is promoting the resurgence of Russian culture, once surpressed by the USSR, what is Obama doing? Creating healthcare systems that destroys the economy. While Putin is speaking out against injustices against ethnic Russians in the neoNazi controlled Ukraine, Obama is giving full support without having a clue of the situation! But since your a republican, I will compare Putin to Bush. Putin is boosting the Russian economy constantly, supporting assad's fight against al Qaeda in Syria, meanwhile, Bush was draining the American economy with constant wars against the people of Iraq, Afghanistan ect. Claiming to be fighting al Qaeda, what no sence, he just wanted the oil. Meanwhile, Putin was removing al Qaeda from Chechnya.

Besides, why is it when Russia violates another nations territory (this nation is ruled by ***** let's not forget), Russia is all of a sudden the most evil thing known to mankind. Yet the USA has supported these sorts of violations before, as I have already mentioned in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also they have supported other violations, such as Georgia's violation of South Ossetia's territory or the illegal Turkish invasion of Cyprus (Cyprus is where I am descended from, it's very personal for me).....tell me why the USA sees itself as better when it is worse?

Obama and bush are the villains, not Putin!!!!
Well, I don't think Russia's intentions in Syria is purely just to battle Al-Qaeda. Russia has an Navalbase in Syria and Syria is it's ally, but the sad part is that Russia's involvment is legal since the Syrian Gov is the legal gov of Syria by international law.
The naval base should be there to threaten the illegal existence of Israel, the illegal occupation of Northern Cyprus by the Turks, and the stop Al Qaeda domination of the Middle East....
Hail Putin!

User avatar
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 20337
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Human: Yes
Location: BattleGoat Studios

Re: Vladimir Putin

#6 Post by Balthagor » Apr 16 2014

well, this was fun...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Locked

Return to “Off Topic Comments”