come by and say hi to me new computer :)

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

hey ,you know what ? I hate xp more than win 98.
Hard to believe but true.
Reddemon
Lieutenant

Post by Reddemon »

dont tell me you switch from 98 to win xp?

I have been told that xp is not user friendly when it comes to games so im sticking with 98 until something better comes along.

Btw has anyone notice how much the the membership list has gotten in a few months. I just remember a few months ago there was only about 20 of us on here and now look 74 and growing :smile: You see BG time will tell it all and you will become as great as all those other game designers just dont forgot us okay :smile:
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Yea, my system is runnimg on XP pro.The more I use it the more I hate it.
While its true that there are indeed many more options than in 98 (things you can do thru the os),the old existing options are now much harder to find and get to(and in odd spots).

In my defense I really didnt have a choice,it was oem installed by the maker.
Once again I came mere inches from joining the linux crowd but chickened out.Bad,bad me !!!

However boy do I love my new g4 TI4200 128mb card.The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about this cards performance is "SSWWEEEEETTT".

Now i have to go monitor hunting though as my back-up moniter just cant handle all the cards sweetness.Its always something isnt it ? :razz:

Return to “Off Topic Comments”