Turkey shells Syria back

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

Re: Turkey shells Syria back

#31 Post by The Khan » Jan 19 2013

PyongYang wrote:Assad's a PSYCHO. He'll definitely use them.
No more psychotic than US or Turkey or UK or Russia or whatever.

He is no cupcake but his enemies are even worse.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

Yemen
Corporal
Human: Yes

#32 Post by Yemen » May 02 2013

This is true,
WHY DONT THEY GO TO BURMA AND FIGHT THE BUDISH
crazy world, crazy west ... and crazy Turkey and Gulf *_*

Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

#33 Post by Vuk-Wolf » May 03 2013

I just can't believe what Western countries governments support, a month ago i watched on YOUTUBE Syrian terrorists (aka Free Syria Army)
executing civilians just because they don't want to be involved in war. I really don't understand if they know this and still support this. This makes them worse than terrorists.
And i doubt Assad would be so stupid to shell Turkey, NATO war justification 100%.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

#34 Post by Col_Travis » May 03 2013

The old adedge, The Friend of my Enemy is my Friend.

Yemen
Corporal

#35 Post by Yemen » May 03 2013

Vuk-Wolf wrote:I just can't believe what Western countries governments support, a month ago i watched on YOUTUBE Syrian terrorists (aka Free Syria Army)
executing civilians just because they don't want to be involved in war. I really don't understand if they know this and still support this. This makes them worse than terrorists.
And i doubt Assad would be so stupid to shell Turkey, NATO war justification 100%.
true :(

The Khan
General

#36 Post by The Khan » May 07 2013

Yemen wrote:This is true,
WHY DONT THEY GO TO BURMA AND FIGHT THE BUDISH
crazy world, crazy west ... and crazy Turkey and Gulf *_*
The government in Burma does not follow any religion, and is oppressing Buddhists as much as Muslims. Muslims are in the spotlight because the Muslim immigrants (from Bangladesh) started trouble by SEXUALLY ASSAULTING a Buddhist asian woman (which is quite believable, muslim immigrants are always at the top of sexual crimes in every land they invade) and getting beaten the life out of them.

The Muslim oppression is being used as a proxy for many "Islamic Aid Organisations" to infiltrate the country. The rising tensions will mount, and an excuse for the International Faceless Intervention to privatize the oil fields of Burma.

Remember Arab Spring? Now the west don't care. The oil fields are turned over to the big corps already. Now they are forgotten.

I have given up on politics. Let the world burn into apocalypse: We are drowning in short-term profit rage, every wealthy bastard flees to tax-low havens, so the burden falls on the poor. The middle class and poor class are taxed more than the wealthy, just like feudal age, but this time there is no release, no salvation, no chance. I have given up on trying to make a change. I can only hope that those who ridiculed those like me that tried, suffer the same fate, so I can laugh at them in hell.

Screw you all. May all of you suffer the worst,fruitless,infertile life ever, especially Muslims.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

Return to “Off Topic Comments”