Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

elmonstruo
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Axis of Evil and the Great Satan

Post by elmonstruo »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:
Ruges wrote:
Hullu Hevonen wrote:Hmm.. Iran responds by saying they basically will intervene in Syria if the west does. Hmm, this conflict seems to be deadlocking, No one seems to be able to stop any killings both ways and the allies of both sides now are talking about intervening.
That picture of Irans guard is great.

So let me get this strait. The western coalition is saying Syria is not doing enough to stop the ethnic killings. And if somthing is not done soon they will use military force to stop it. Now Iran is saying if the western coalition steps in they are going to step in against the west, And doing so they will also go after Isreal?

It sounds like Irans leadership is starting to believe there own spittle on how great there military is and how weak the rest of the worlds is. That, or Iran does have WMD's. And I do believe Iran would use them in a war, even offensivly without reguard.
Something like that :lol: , Iran would likely not survive a conventional war, but they could do serious causalities to any western ally or country involved, especially using guerilla tactics in the wast syrian desert. Especially when you have religion as a motivator. Personally I think the opposition and the Syrian gov should negotiate like adults, but it seems not to be working, so we could see in the near future a proxy war blowing up in Syria. So in other words, there is an Full fledged Middle Eastern cold war going on, most of whats actually going on is "under the table"(stuff that leaders/elite's etc only know about, away from the mainstream etc).
Iran would put up a helluva a fight they probly have delveloped some nuclear warheads secretly already
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Very possible w/the nuke (toss bombs), there population is not fully behind the Mullas though.
elmonstruo
Warrant Officer

Post by elmonstruo »

yea
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

So you think this situation might blow up into somthing bigger? Maybe a new Iraq or bigger?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Tremere
Lieutenant

Post by Tremere »

If all of bandit-mercenaries of NATO will be killed by Syrian army, Turkey will start war against syrian kurds and NATO will joined. I think it will be soon.

I don't think that Russia will begins conflict. Marines will evacuate citizens of Russian Federation, there are a lot of them in Syria. Russia like every country must protect their own people.

USA and EU wants to destroy all states. All world should be like Somalia

Afghanistan -> Iraq -> Libya -> Syria -> Iran
Democracy goes to you!
Who will be next?
Third World War will begins soon....
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Do you think that may be Iran might be the instigator here? They have the proxys in Syria and they only take orders from Tehran!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I think both sides are to blame, the theoretic towards one side is equally returned. Iran and it's allies is supporting Syrian gov, while the rebels are supported by Western nation and some gulf states. Russia is not to my knowledge directly supporting Syria, though Russia has considerable diplomatic power in this conflict. Think Russia should put Pressure on Syria and Iran and that the US should do the same with the opposition.
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

It didn't take long before something happend in Iran as well
http://rt.com/usa/news/nuclear-camerama ... -iran-747/
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

One Ax of evils speak
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Crap Iran has developed an fighter/bomber with limited stealth capabilities and interesting look
Happy Linux user!
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

If US can knock out central command and supply trains, it may not "take" Iran but could plunge the country into disarray and fragmention. And that would be enough for the US
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Crap Iran has developed an fighter/bomber with limited stealth capabilities and interesting look
While I do believe the plane is real and functional, I am not sure about its abilities. It looks cool, But military design is not so much about looking cool as being effective. Only time will tell if this is a real combat aircraft or just another propoganda item.
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

Ruges wrote:While I do believe the plane is real and functional, I am not sure about its abilities. It looks cool, But military design is not so much about looking cool as being effective. Only time will tell if this is a real combat aircraft or just another propoganda item.
It is Iranian canard.
ImageThe nose so small and couldn't hold radar.
ImageJet have single engine GE J85 or similar (Iran weren't produce others) - very outdated.
ImageThe control panel very primitive - an obvious dummy.
ImageCould the canopy be closed with pilot inside? Not sure.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

It could be a testbed or prototype for some bigger aircraft
Happy Linux user!
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Looks like a tiny toy.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

Return to “Off Topic Comments”