36 Hours and Counting

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

36 Hours and Counting

Post by Xbwalker »

I have been on my feet with about 15 minutes of rest somewhere in there, working a 3 job marathon. I just got home and haven't slept for nearly 2 days now as I have been working nonstop. Anyhow, I thought I would say that in my hallucination filled stupor, I took the time to post here. That's how awesome BG is.
Gurc
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: 36 Hours and Counting

Post by Gurc »

It will be a strange question but : What do you hallucinate? When a friend of my friend did a 48 hour run for a project he saw the walls going further and coming closer and strange lights on the walls. Do you see things like that or do you hallucinate people?
Draken
General

Post by Draken »

My record is 4.5 days.... Was too tired to hallucinate...
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"
-
Si vis pacem, para bellum
-
It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.
Voltaire
fool
General

Post by fool »

We 'ad to do 35 days in ol' mill, and we had to pay fer it, and when we came back 'ome, our dad would thrash us to bed with a jagged brick.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

I hear whispers. Especially around machinery or (background noise). I was installing a bunch of new machines in a large retail chain so the whole store was just the sound of the heater and computers running all night. I began to hear voices in it. Pretty odd stuff.
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Xbwalker wrote:I hear whispers. Especially around machinery or (background noise). I was installing a bunch of new machines in a large retail chain so the whole store was just the sound of the heater and computers running all night. I began to hear voices in it. Pretty odd stuff.
That wasn't hallucinations that was me hiding and whispering to mess with ya :wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

When I did a lot of mushrooms and LSD, I saw eyes on the wall which started to shift. and every machinery had a booming voice. Passed out on my bedroom then.

Luckily my friend put me in it when I was staring at a frog picture for hours. Naked. Madness is good :)
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

Also anyone who knows a thing or 2 about Methamphetamine know that the reason meth addicts are often insane is not because of the effects of the drug. It is primarily psychosis brought on by extended lack of sleep. I knew folks who hadn't slept for weeks and were completely bonkers.
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Xbwalker wrote:Also anyone who knows a thing or 2 about Methamphetamine know that the reason meth addicts are often insane is not because of the effects of the drug. It is primarily psychosis brought on by extended lack of sleep. I knew folks who hadn't slept for weeks and were completely bonkers.
we need a scientific way to replace the restorative effects of sleep.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Product information:
3 years baby
Gurc
Lieutenant

Post by Gurc »

How can you earn money while taking drugs? I can not think of a way to do that.
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Gurc wrote:How can you earn money while taking drugs? I can not think of a way to do that.
Lab testing. Medical labs researching drugs need to pay healthy humans for testing.
Product information:
3 years baby

Return to “Off Topic Comments”