Which one are you or other?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

vorius
Lt. Colonel

Re: Which one are you or other?

Post by vorius »

Something seems to be missing on the research area- where do I see all the projects I am currently researching? I thought there was a separate UI element in SR2020G where it shows you a list of every tech you are researching and it's progress. Now I only see a tree of categories you need to expand/collapse node by node to see what you are researching which is tedious.

Also, where does the game display my current Tech Level or "Era" ? I do appreciate that there are now icons to indicate what techs increase your tech era but I can't find anyplace that actually shows my current tech era. I know the most useful place to display this was in the Atlas/Ledger in SR2020G but that information is not in this game either unfortunately.
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Post by Fistalis »

vorius wrote:Something seems to be missing on the research area- where do I see all the projects I am currently researching? I thought there was a separate UI element in SR2020G where it shows you a list of every tech you are researching and it's progress. Now I only see a tree of categories you need to expand/collapse node by node to see what you are researching which is tedious.

Also, where does the game display my current Tech Level or "Era" ? I do appreciate that there are now icons to indicate what techs increase your tech era but I can't find anyplace that actually shows my current tech era. I know the most useful place to display this was in the Atlas/Ledger in SR2020G but that information is not in this game either unfortunately.
theres a button at the top left of the research menu that has the beaker and a yellow/orange arrow pointing up. click it and it will show you what your currently researching. Tech level was replaced with the unit prerequisite system and the Era techs system. So its no longer used.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Holcomb
Private
Human: Yes

Post by Holcomb »

I definitely belong to the first group, I'm pretty sure that any game has bugs at the start. I personally have never played a game without bugs:)
So that's why I usually prefer to wait for a cheaper and fixed version:)

Return to “Off Topic Comments”