Don't ask, Don't tell

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Re: Don't ask, Don't tell

Post by bergsjaeger »

I don't want to go off topic but the bible NEVER said it was ok. Matter fact, God destroyed two cities over sexual morality, homosexually was even mentioned at one of the cities. And the word sodomy comes from the name of one of those cities.

Nature dictates that inorder to procreate, opposite genders have to mate. 2 men or 2 women can't have children without the opposite sex being involve. That's why its not natural.
Last edited by bergsjaeger on Jul 28 2011, edited 1 time in total.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
fool
General

Post by fool »

funny he doesn't do that sort of thing in any more. Dude must have changed.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Who said he doesn't, He may let nukes do it in the future.
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

1) homosex. is a genetic, natural phenomena in a species as I showed
2) both cities were expressly blown up due to inhospitality and mistreatment of its poor.
3) all that bible is fiction anyway
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

bergsjaeger wrote:Who said he doesn't, He may let nukes do it in the future.
thats humans pushing buttons, not 'god' pushing buttons, sure god is every where, and not every button pusher thinks of god before pushing. Unless god starts possessing people and steering their bodies to do so or he appears in a fysical form to do it himself. Or he could create a nuke above eg. Ulanbator and then let it drop and possess a Chinese official to say "it was us that did it". I don't see many other way god could make nukes fly.
I don't want to go off topic but the bible NEVER said it was ok. Matter fact, God destroyed two cities over sexual morality, homosexually was even mentioned at one of the cities. And the word sodomy comes from the name of one of those cities.

Nature dictates that inorder to procreate, opposite genders have to mate. 2 men or 2 women can't have children without the opposite sex being involve. That's why its not natural.
ok... well, the priest told me different, maybe I should continue reading that book my self, though it will take me months if not years to complete it. Would be fun to have a search function in the bible where you can search for "homosexual" and it would find it.
The Khan wrote:1) homosex. is a genetic, natural phenomena in a species as I showed
2) both cities were expressly blown up due to inhospitality and mistreatment of its poor.
3) all that bible is fiction anyway
From what I have understood, homosexual can also come from the environment. Lets say we have a male person that is gay, his father hates him, beates him, and diss aproves in everyway of his son. Then in the childs later years he may start to attention from other boys(because he didn't get any as young, or got bad such), and then over time he may become gay.

Then this does not happine to every child in this situation, some children become similar abusers them selves. it all depends on what kind of person you are, how you react to different stimulus in you environment. It's like your walking on a forest path, and then it splits into 2 or more paths, one child might go one path and another child another. Then it could be that one path looks more appealing so, most children chose that one, while a few may chose the other one instead for different reasons.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Rhyus
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Rhyus »

The Khan wrote:
Rhyus wrote:I agree with u berg i have nothing against gays but its not natural
The video is entirely english but has turkish subs but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kontroversi ... -IpE1bKZCM

every species in nature has that genetic phenomena.

http://www.forthebibletellsmeso.com i think is the resource
I think i used the wrong words before sorry about that, but what i meant was that its not the way nature intended it. If it was the way nature interned then they would be able to procreate.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Rhyus wrote:
The Khan wrote:
Rhyus wrote:I agree with u berg i have nothing against gays but its not natural
The video is entirely english but has turkish subs but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kontroversi ... -IpE1bKZCM

every species in nature has that genetic phenomena.

http://www.forthebibletellsmeso.com i think is the resource
I think i used the wrong words before sorry about that, but what i meant was that its not the way nature intended it. If it was the way nature interned then they would be able to procreate.
true, but thay can still have biological children and reproduce, though 'with the help of the other gender', single hetero women can reproduce(though they need an organization instead called a sperm bank :P) without no one as well.
Happy Linux user!
fool
General

Post by fool »

Nature is pretty horrible. Please don't use it as a guide to morality.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Ok, we got off track. I didn't want to use a religious view on this topic. Mainly because if I say anything religiously the anti-god people would rant.
all that bible is fiction anyway
but no one can prove it isn't just like I can't prove it is. All a belief in what you believe. And everyone knows what I believe.
both cities were expressly blown up due to inhospitality and mistreatment of its poor
And this was in ancient times. Cities couldn't just blow up, unless they had developed explosives and nukes at that time and history overlooked it.

Without a sperm bank, surrogate mother, same sex couples can't have children. Point is, the opposite sex have to be involve some how. I hadn't seen in nature or in the human race where a same sex group produced offspring without the other gender being involve. It can't be done. Why? Because there are two genders for a reason. What if all speices decided to homosexual? Everything would die off.

And I won't debate the right and wrong of homosexually, though I know its wrong.
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

fool wrote:Nature is pretty horrible. Please don't use it as a guide to morality.
YOU come from nature, we evolved from it, nature is all and all is nature. You can't seperate yourself from it.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
fool
General

Post by fool »

But it's very easy to seperate 'ought' from 'is'. Talking about things being right because it's the way things are misses the point.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Rhyus
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Rhyus »

I dont think anyone saying that its bad to be gay or has anything against gays, we are just saying that its not as nature interned as berg has pointed out there are 2 genders for a reason.
fool
General

Post by fool »

Nature doesn't have intent. But anyway, my point was that some pretty horrible things go on in nature, and they do serve some purpose. Rape is the obvious example, fits in quite neatly (not all the time, but whatever) with nature but I hardly think we'd agree that it's acceptable. Another thing is that homosexuality is basically using parts of your body in some fashion other than their perceived 'function'. Thing is though, kissing almost certainly qualifies for this as well, why's that not wrong?

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

bergsjaeger wrote:...
Well, I believe you can someday prove that Christianity is not true, I am reading(kinda lazy, though) the bible, one reason being that I want to learn what Christianity is about and one reason being to find contradictions to "prove" to at-least my self that the bible is false and thus Christianity. I am not Anti-God, I simply don't 'believe' in one or multiply gods, spirits, souls, angels etc. Are we still so opposite? well, we could have much in common who knows.
Khan wrote:...
well, I could agree to that, I was evolved from nature(my mom(and dad) was made of much organisms and biological stuff, she was not the baby making terminator), but I come from a local hospital, I was born into a hospital. :P
fool wrote:...
Why should morality decide is homosexuality fully accepted or not? So my moral thinks differently from yours, there is not one morality. So who's morality decides? your's?
Rhyus wrote:...
well, why did "nature create" the human homosexual version then? in nature, there is no one that deciding, things just happen. Do you and your wife/girlfriend/partner think together when wanting to get a child that "hmm, we want that gene mutation and that and that.."?
Happy Linux user!
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol:
"hmm, we want that gene mutation and that and that.."?
Lord, I hope not, though my wife is interesting in may ways, one never knows.

Return to “Off Topic Comments”