What would you do with 14 Trillion dollars?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

Re: What would you do with 14 Trillion dollars?

Post by The Khan »

bergsjaeger wrote:The fact of inflation. Simply means the value of the currency is lower. The US dollar may die, then what will happen? Anarchy. Everything is valued based on the dollar now days
Iranian Oil Exchange refuses to trade in Dollars, but accepts Euro and Yen.

I think that's why US despises Iran.

This game 2010 is also based on "what if" if oil trade would no longer be done in dollars.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

If I'm not mistaken, the dollar's value is still more than the Euro or yen.

Maybe Iran is unlike in the US because their a rogue state. When you do what you want regardless what the majority wish you do, that makes you a rogue
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
fool
General

Post by fool »

Not more than the Euro unless something drastic happened while I wasn't paying attention.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

bergsjaeger wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the dollar's value is still more than the Euro or yen.

Maybe Iran is unlike in the US because their a rogue state. When you do what you want regardless what the majority wish you do, that makes you a rogue
There are worse "rogue states".

I think that behaviour is 2nd objective. I think 1st objective is to keep oil trade in dollars.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

There are worse "rogue states".
Well Iran been developing nukes, but says its for energy.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

Who is worse than iran there leadership is mad I do not care about north korea having nukes because they are not suicidal. Crazy nut job yes suicidal crazy nut job no. Iran on the other hand is run by crazy suicidal nut jobs who will use a nuke and belief that God will protected them from any retaliation and if they do die that get 70 something virgins.

The effects of the world not using the us dollar would not be long lasting. The world would be back to normal in few short years and the usa would probably break up has the richer parts get fed up with paying for the poor regions. And finally Texas can be independent again.
You plastic soldiers i will turn you in to real soldiers

CPO Mzinyati
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

SoB wrote:Who is worse than iran there leadership is mad I do not care about north korea having nukes because they are not suicidal. Crazy nut job yes suicidal crazy nut job no. Iran on the other hand is run by crazy suicidal nut jobs who will use a nuke and belief that God will protected them from any retaliation and if they do die that get 70 something virgins.

The effects of the world not using the us dollar would not be long lasting. The world would be back to normal in few short years and the usa would probably break up has the richer parts get fed up with paying for the poor regions. And finally Texas can be independent again.
heh, that would be like the soviet break-up :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

And the world survived the fall of the USSR hell the world has survived the fall of many a great nations and empires and all though many people in the USA think they are gods greatest gift to this planet, they are just the current empire and they will fall like all before them fell and a knew power will take there place. It is like energy it can never be destroyed only changed.
You plastic soldiers i will turn you in to real soldiers

CPO Mzinyati
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

the 1990s might have been the top of the US, now, US has a big dept, some economic problems, China and the east is on the rise. There is also new potential(Turkey) great powers on the rise to challenge France, UK and Germany in Europe, Vietnam and Iran, India, SK(western power) is on the rise in Asia to challenge some Great Powers there.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
mageworld
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by mageworld »

i'll buy for my family a big villa and buy anything we want. then i will spend some on charity because there're a lot of poor people around us

Return to “Off Topic Comments”