WTF is wrong with antidepressants.

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

WTF is wrong with antidepressants.

Post by The Khan »

I have suffered over 300$worth damage when my ex(ex because she did these) was on antidepressants and broke my glasses and deleted all my games save files. She still claims she is right. I have never hit a woman but I'll risk deportation some time when she contacts me again.

My new glasses are 300$ and I'll change them as the retarded German woman who examined my eyes insisted on a way different eye number even when I told them these were my values.

FFFFFFFFF-
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: WTF is wrong with antidepressants.

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

well, life sucks and I hope the best for you :-) .
I hate all antidepressants, they make you feel less depressed, but they have a bunch of side effects, like increased suicide risk etc.. had a few friends on those, they quit after they noticed some side effects.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
fool
General

Post by fool »

If it makes you feel better, I lol'd. If not, disregard that.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Lea
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Post by Lea »

I just can advise contact lenses and truly personal computer... Oh, and good woman for you at first.
One fine minute of last year I connected my file store to another power supply and suffered almost 1k$ due my negligence. I'm not pulling my hair out and don't bash my head against the wall. Take it easy...
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

I just can advise contact lenses and truly personal computer... Oh, and good woman for you at first.
Good luck with the last one. She was an iceberg whereas the entire dorm was getting it on like rabbits. I was tormented by their voices ALL THE TIME. While she was complaining I wasnt paying enough time even though I spent every day sitting and hearing her bitching.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

Sorry about ur break up but it sounds like u will be better off without her mate.
Why not try getting with one of the women thats at it like rabbits :wink:
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

The Khan wrote:Good luck with the last one. She was an iceberg whereas the entire dorm was getting it on like rabbits. I was tormented by their voices ALL THE TIME. While she was complaining I wasnt paying enough time even though I spent every day sitting and hearing her bitching.
However, you make your child somehow. Maybe is your ex not hopeless (at least in the past)?

Return to “Off Topic Comments”