Do you think Glenn beck is Crazy ?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Do you think Glenn beck is Crazy ?

Post by tkobo »

....on the other hand, its not like he's called for worldwide religious tyranny, or the stoning of people, or the beheading of people, or killing gays,or killing of people who leave his religion,or the formation of terrorist groups,or female genital mutilation,or forced marriages,or killing people over a cartoon,or children to become suicide bombers,or the restriction of education to women,or issued a fatwa against pokemon,or issued guidelines on how "men" should beat their wife, or told people to burn down schools, or outlawing bacon, or marrying your first cousin,or claimed women cause earthquakes, or declared chewing gum a western plot to make children more promiscuous,or sold "virginity" capsules, or claimed women were the "property" of their husbands,or claimed there were no gay people in the country he lives in, or that atheists should be killed, or refused to let a male doctor operate on a female patient ,or they people cant marry outside their religion
,or asked that someone be murdered becuase they were percieved to have given insult,etc......
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
sirveri
Colonel

Post by sirveri »

tkobo wrote:....on the other hand, its not like he's called the formation of terrorist groups
,or asked that someone be murdered becuase they were percieved to have given insult,etc......
Actually there are numerous cases where people have listened to Glenn Beck and then proceeded to attack the very things he was railing against. The most recent that I have heard of was the Tides Foundation, I would not be surprised if something happened more recently. Sure he might not have 'asked' for people to be killed/attacked specifically. But when you keep telling people that persons A, B, and/or C are trying to kill and/or oppress you, what the heck do you think will happen?
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

tkobo wrote:....on the other hand, its not like he's called for worldwide religious tyranny, or the stoning of people, or the beheading of people, or killing gays,or killing of people who leave his religion,or the formation of terrorist groups,or female genital mutilation,or forced marriages,or killing people over a cartoon,or children to become suicide bombers,or the restriction of education to women,or issued a fatwa against pokemon,or issued guidelines on how "men" should beat their wife, or told people to burn down schools, or outlawing bacon, or marrying your first cousin,or claimed women cause earthquakes, or declared chewing gum a western plot to make children more promiscuous,or sold "virginity" capsules, or claimed women were the "property" of their husbands,or claimed there were no gay people in the country he lives in, or that atheists should be killed, or refused to let a male doctor operate on a female patient ,or they people cant marry outside their religion
i don't know who are you referring to ,but that doesn't make him any less crazy !!!
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

depends on how thats meant...
Does it make him less crazy to not be afflicted with those i listed ? No.he still remains what he is.
Does it make him less crazy than those who are afflicted with what i listed, heck ya.

In the second case, its a simple comparison between a (A)conspiracy theorist,who makes a ton of money for saying such things publicly,and the really insane,like (B)those who want to kill over a cartoon or a dozen + other equally insane reasons.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
sirveri
Colonel

Post by sirveri »

Lolz

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/h ... nti-christ
A Christian author and national speaker has just released a video in which he flays radio and TV commentator Glenn Beck as a pagan, New Age "anti-Christ" who is deluding many believers away from the Bible's teachings and leading them toward Eastern mysticism.

Brannon Howse of Worldview Weekend in Collierville, Tenn., who was once a defender of Beck, is now blasting the popular Fox News host based on content of Beck's new book, "Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life," co-authored by psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow.

"Back in August of 2010, I tried warning folks that Glenn Beck was a pagan, New Age, universalistic Mormon, and indeed, he now has revealed his hand," Howse says in the video, which is based on a column he wrote earlier this year. "Beck's book is nothing less than a promotion of universalism, postmodernism and pagan spirituality, also known as the New Age movement."

He continued: "I hate to say it, but through testing Glenn's doctrinal fruit, he is not a Christian. In fact indeed, he is a false teacher. He is proclaiming another Jesus and another gospel. ... Nowhere in Beck's new book does he mention the biblical Gospel. In fact, what he mentions is anti-Christ. He's denying the exclusivity of Jesus Christ. What Glenn is promoting is the same lie promoted by Satan in Genesis 3, verses 1–5. And I'm fearful that the spiritual poison Beck is promoting is not seven wonders that will change your life, but in fact lies that will condemn the souls of millions for eternity."
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!

Return to “Off Topic Comments”