Do you think Glenn beck is Crazy ?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Do you think Glenn beck is Crazy ?

Post by sa_3_d911 »

i always thought that this man is sick in his head ,but i think that he took it to a whole new level in his "analysis" of the situation in egypt , but i am more interested in what does all of the members here think & is there anyone who actually buys into his crazy talk ???
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Do you think Glenn beck is Crazy ?

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

who is Glenn Beck, I read he was Conservative, Republican and a Conspiracy theorist. I don't really se any bad in that, or?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Lea
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Post by Lea »

sa_3_d911 wrote:i always thought that this man is sick in his head ,but i think that he took it to a whole new level in his "analysis" of the situation in egypt , but i am more interested in what does all of the members here think & is there anyone who actually buys into his crazy talk
He has listeners: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 28546.html
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:who is Glenn Beck, I read he was Conservative, Republican and a Conspiracy theorist. I don't really se any bad in that, or?

search his name on youtube & you will listen to him ,he is famous for having wild conspiracy theories about how every one is out to get the USA ,& i know he has listeners doesn't mean they agree with his ideas,i watch him to see how people who is like him thinks & some times to laugh as well & i am sure that he has supporters ,but does anyone here does support him ???

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

This thread is likely to go badly...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Balthagor wrote:This thread is likely to go badly...
i hope not ,personally i have no intention to violate any rules , simply to understand the mentality of people that buys into his ideas & debate them :D

Sectorknight21
Lieutenant

Post by Sectorknight21 »

Yes, absolutely yes.

He's so crazy, even Bill O'Reilly told him to calm down: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/1 ... 22343.html
"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." Erwin "The Desert Fox" Rommel
fool
General

Post by fool »

He's an obvious troll, but a few people actually take him seriously. A bit like jesus, really.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

fool wrote:He's an obvious troll, but a few people actually take him seriously. A bit like jesus, really.

with all due respect ,you are very wrong to compare him to jesus , you might not believe in Jesus ,but in my point of view there is no man in the history of the planet that can be compared to any of the prophets.
& i think that Jesus deserve our respect

The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Jesus didnt troll, otherwie than money changers in the temple. He was mostly a hippy of "love thy neighbor" "do unto others" guy.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:who is Glenn Beck, I read he was Conservative, Republican and a Conspiracy theorist. I don't really se any bad in that, or?
Glen Beck's mother and mine grew up together in the Yelm/Shelton area of western Washington, I knew him quit well before his mother was murdered in the Pierce County Racetering exploits of the late 1970's (ie. american mafia, and it was real look up Chief Satiacum and the Mazula Family). So don't knock him unles you have all the facts!!!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Incorrect sir.

Like him or hate him, he has chosen a life of making money off of his opinions. That means he's put his opinions out there for everyone to judge. If he doesn't want his opinions judged he should find a new line of work.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Balthagor wrote:Incorrect sir.

Like him or hate him, he has chosen a life of making money off of his opinions. That means he's put his opinions out there for everyone to judge. If he doesn't want his opinions judged he should find a new line of work.
Exactly ,especially that his opinions are radical at the least & are considered insulting to some

Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Balthagor wrote:Incorrect sir.

How do you know they are his opinions?? If he's making money of them then, does he not direct his public opinions there where the money is.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
fool
General

Post by fool »

I think we're *assuming* that he's not a complete two-faced bitch, but I suppose that could be wrong.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “Off Topic Comments”