Whats the best way to get a laptop?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

Whats the best way to get a laptop?

Post by The Khan »

Ì am in Germany, and I dont want no retarded German keyboard. I am a gamer but since the time of Crysis' release and I really want a good laptop to play games on. What is the best place to order economically and safely a good laptop?
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Whats the best way to get a laptop?

Post by Eldin »

I only use Norwegian online shops when I shop for electronics and I don't know if any of those I use ship to Germany. Have you tried Amazon?
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Eldin wrote:I only use Norwegian online shops when I shop for electronics and I don't know if any of those I use ship to Germany. Have you tried Amazon?
I have 1 month to consider. I seriously have no idea.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Personaly for gaming I would sugest http://www.alienware.com/Landings/laptops.aspx They are making some great products for gamers. However they are usualy not the cheapest, thus are not very economical, since part of what you are paying for is the name. Although a quick look over at there site. They have laptops starting at $600, And this includes a 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 335M video card. I have not taken a look at laptops in a long time, but this seems like a good start.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Rumor has it since Dell purchased Alienware in 2006 things have gone down hill.. I do not buy any computer stuff online, but this is what my geeks have told me. Your mileage may vary.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Eldin »

GIJoe597 wrote:Rumor has it since Dell purchased Alienware in 2006 things have gone down hill.. I do not buy any computer stuff online, but this is what my geeks have told me. Your mileage may vary.
I've heard the same thing. I just purchased an Asus G73 but I won't get it before mid December aprox. It's got good reviews and is built for gaming.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Yea dell does own alienware. But dell is not all that bad. Well if you get there maximum protection that is. With the 4 year everythings covered inhome protection policy. Its going to get fixed, even if you break it yourself. Now this is about6-8 years ago, But I had one of dells high end laptops (paid $7k for it). It was a great laptop and worked great for gaming. However I am abusive, and dont play nice with my stuff. I fried motherboards, harddrives, videocards. I had them come out a bunch of times to fix it, Infact twice when I was on the road I had them come to my hotel to fix it. No questions asked, just came out and fixed it.
mageworld
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by mageworld »

i think Dell's laptop is the best idea for you

Return to “Off Topic Comments”