Why does the US hold its elections in november ?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Why does the US hold its elections in november ?

Post by tkobo »

Because its the traditional time for americans to pick out their turkeys :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Re: Why does the US hold its elections in november ?

Post by tkobo »

If an illegal alien is "just" an "undocumented immigrant" ,doesn't that make a drug dealer "just" an "unlicensed pharmacist".......
:lol:
Chuckle TM
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Huh? What is the point with this topic? HUH
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

A local charity office realized that it had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the rep mumbled, "Um...no."

"--or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken rep began to stammer out an apology but was interrupted, "--or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again: "--and if I don't give them a penny, why should I give any to you?!?"
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, "I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a "thank you" card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a police officer came in for a haircut and, when he tried to pay his bill, the barber again replied, "I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The officer was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a "thank you" card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

A Congressman came in for a haircut and, when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, "I can not accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.
Chuckle TM
mageworld
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by mageworld »

is the election time important?

Return to “Off Topic Comments”