fidel figures out the system his rule forced on his country

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: fidel figures out the system his rule forced on his coun

Post by tkobo »

circa 5,600 dissidents, journalists and human-rights activists have been arrested or detained in Cuba between January and the end of October of this year
520 detentions in October alone
------

Cuba's Law 113 of their new tax system goes into force in January, 2013 -havent seen anything on this yet.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Niko465
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Niko465 »

It's not even subject of debate. Do you think that if everybody in the world have the US system, everybody would live like in USA? Don't be ridiculous. Even if it was, the world would have fallen centuries ago because of this. We are too many and freedom is a poisonned gift. Chineses seem to have understood it. Some say that if the whole world would be free, it would be utopia. Just think 2 second about it, and you'll realise it would be a nightmare. Nobody want to make sacrifice to restaure the situation, that's why we'll never leave this planet. Humanity will be no more far before we reached this era. They all want more more and give less and less, no care for the consequence. THAT is capitalism. No regulation, just making more cash.

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/c/Images/c ... y02.lg.gif
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

I came across an interesting joke the other day.I was discussing the infamous billboard in cuba across from a us building....It reads "We are happy here" and has a map of cuba on it.

It turns out,many cubans find the billboard more ridiculous than those outside cuba ,and have their own little joke about it.
If we’re happy here , imagine what it must be like “over there.”
Im told part of the joke is the vacuous face the teller makes during the "happy here" part.Its funny even without.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The spanish activist Angel Carrameo convicted by a Cuban court of “vehicular homicide”,but now back on spanish soil,is telling an interesting tale of serious coercion by the cubans to make him "confess" ,and how he says the crash that killed the 2 cuban dissidents was caused by a cuban state security vehicle which rammed the car and forced it off the road.

This is exactly the first story that was put forth by people in the car,before the cuban "investigation" took aim at carrameo.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... p-in-cuba/
Chuckle TM
elmonstruo
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by elmonstruo »

tkobo wrote:nonsense.a large portion of the population of cuba wishs castro would just disappear,and take his system with him.Its no "coincidence" that cuba has one of the largest prison populations of journalists in the entire world.

Very true I wish castros regime would disappear. I sometimes wonder tho what's going on in the island and the opinions of the people on the regime. I guess it's just me being frustrated with the fact the the castros seem to live forever and the regime never falling I hope he is overthrown and cuba becomes free tho

Return to “Off Topic Comments”