Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

LebaneseLion
Major
Human: Yes

Hezbollah Vows To Wipe out Israeli Navy

Post by LebaneseLion »

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/ ... ase-of-war

Yes they are small, but they have Scud Missiles and a bunch of other weapons we dont know about..i personally think the only reason why Israel didnt win 2006 war is because they werent acting smart..if they wanted to the could have won.

Its sad how many Lebanese leaders(Sunni, Christian and Druze) allow these thugs and cockroaches to entrench themselves in soil that doesn't need more war. Well the new generation is different in Lebanon, surely we will find a way and remove these terrorist thugs and animals.

So what do you think about this whole Hezbollah taking out Israeli Navy? Doesn't Israel have nukes on their Subs?
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Hezbollah Vows To Wipe out Israeli Navy

Post by Ruges »

Well it will be nice to see them going after military targets instead of civilian. However I dont see Hezbollah succeding at this. So far they strike when they want to where they want to, and then quickly fade away. They start going after ships and Isreal gets to choose the time and place, basicaly removing all advantage hezbollah has had.
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Not sure what type of lauched nuclear weapons Israel has, but they are a Nuclear power.

I have a question for you Lebanese Lion. Whats the current diplomatic stance of Lebanon with Israel?
I keep reading about Hezbollah doing what they are doing, but are there hightened tensions between Lebanon and Israel?

That link seems to make out that Hezbollah believes so.
LebaneseLion
Major

Post by LebaneseLion »

Ragu wrote:Not sure what type of lauched nuclear weapons Israel has, but they are a Nuclear power.

I have a question for you Lebanese Lion. Whats the current diplomatic stance of Lebanon with Israel?
I keep reading about Hezbollah doing what they are doing, but are there hightened tensions between Lebanon and Israel?

Unfortunately it's "War" but we have a ceasefire..it's because we are part of the Arab League and if we do begin negotiations with Israel many "rich" politicians will lose their interests in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. The other reason is Hezbollah, Syria and Iran. After the civil war and the Taif Agreement the Syrians penetrated Lebanon so badly with Hezbollah they control half the government and a quarter of the army. Believe it or not Many Lebanese people want peace with Israel, yet many are brainwashed by Hezbollah and some Christians who betrayed the cause and allied with Hezbollah. Hezbollah wants another war, this time Iran and Syria in it. Israel knows whats going to happen. That will be our chance to remove these thugs from our country. The Lebanese Army claims that Israel does this and that, its all BS and propaganda. I support Israel's fly overs in Lebanon for reconnaissance, if the Israelis come and **** Hezbollah and the radical militias and Syrians in Lebanon it will be like the Allies in France, the only problem is Israel cannot take Hezbollah out by themselves. They need the help of us believe it or not. Hezbollah is way too overrated, their infantry wouldn't stand a chance against us in the North. What scares me is their special ways of killing people, they are the best as Assassination, roadside bombs, suicide attacks and blackmailing/threatening. The ONLY reason why Lebanon is at war with Israel is because of money and threats. Otherwise we would be much more rich, and more neutral Switzerland like.
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Interesting..
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Cheers for the reply Lebanese Lion. Nice to have an inside view thats not moderated by any news company.
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

LebaneseLion wrote:
Ragu wrote:Not sure what type of lauched nuclear weapons Israel has, but they are a Nuclear power.

Unfortunately it's "War" but we have a ceasefire..it's because we are part of the Arab League and if we do begin negotiations with Israel many "rich" politicians will lose their interests in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf. The other reason is Hezbollah, Syria and Iran. After the civil war and the Taif Agreement the Syrians penetrated Lebanon so badly with Hezbollah they control half the government and a quarter of the army. Believe it or not Many Lebanese people want peace with Israel, yet many are brainwashed by Hezbollah and some Christians who betrayed the cause and allied with Hezbollah. Hezbollah wants another war, this time Iran and Syria in it. Israel knows whats going to happen. That will be our chance to remove these thugs from our country. The Lebanese Army claims that Israel does this and that, its all BS and propaganda. I support Israel's fly overs in Lebanon for reconnaissance, if the Israelis come and **** Hezbollah and the radical militias and Syrians in Lebanon it will be like the Allies in France, the only problem is Israel cannot take Hezbollah out by themselves. They need the help of us believe it or not. Hezbollah is way too overrated, their infantry wouldn't stand a chance against us in the North. What scares me is their special ways of killing people, they are the best as Assassination, roadside bombs, suicide attacks and blackmailing/threatening. The ONLY reason why Lebanon is at war with Israel is because of money and threats. Otherwise we would be much more rich, and more neutral Switzerland like.

actually from my point of view ,Lebanon isn't really a part of this war ,since the arab-israeli conflict has turned into a guerrilla war ,but i think that hezzbollah is using propaganda that's all ,i don't think that they can risk going to another war with israel & BTW i don't believe that hezzbollah has scud missiles ,i believe that it is highly unlikely & so far there was no evidence to prove that ,just words ,but time will tell
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN

Return to “Off Topic Comments”