France vs Germany

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Post Reply

France or Germany

France
6
27%
Germany
16
73%
 
Total votes: 22
User avatar
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 827
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Location: Egypt,The arab world

Re: France vs Germany

Post by sa_3_d911 »

tkobo wrote:
sa_3_d911 wrote: are you serious ??? what bias I AM NOT AN RUSSIAN CITIZEN how hard is for you to understand that i have no russian roots,i have very few if not two russinas friend i have cisited russia only once SO WHAT BIAS?? are you now making up stuff in your mind to try to prove a point that is just sad :lol: & i did admit that Egypt went to war more than the USA that goes without saying there is a long gap in history between the two but again THERE IS NO BIAS so stop making stuff up to go with your words
Ahh, fall back number one still supported ,with multiple "strawman" no less.
How cute.

The "I am not a russian, so cant have bias here" is a true gem.
And still no explantion on why the first totally rediculus statement was made to begin with.And why the fallback statement,now being stood at which is also wrong was made either..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok first of all don't claim something & then run away you claim that i am bias on what did you base that conclusion so if i am against you then i am wring & bias :lol: :lol: what a smart argument :lol: :lol:
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel


MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
User avatar
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 11833
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: France vs Germany

Post by tkobo »

sa_3_d911 wrote:
so what you are actually trying to convince me with is that i am wrong & the USA haven't been in that much wars
That response was to Darkreaper... :lol: And on "convincing you", i KNOW trying to convince you of something you wont allow yourself to believe is hopeless.Id sooner try and convince the taliban not to try and run away wearing womens dresses.Id sooner try and convince the taliban not to attack and kill school children.Id sooner try and convince some extremist spouting nonsense about how Israel was responsible for almost everything,that he was wrong.....
sa_3_d911 wrote:
my only response is :lol: :lol: :lol: .the USA has been into more wars than russia did in the past 40 years ,

And here we have fallback position statment number two.
Its like watching four years old act out the same "mommy can i have cookie" argument.Its so scripted and predictable.


sa_3_d911 wrote: & my point which i meant to Benjaminvallen1 was to be respectable of other people's culture & patriotism even if they don't share the same view that you do &
And your going to start behaving this way when ?I ask, becuase so far youve done nothing of the kind and yet here you are, chastising another forum member over your perception that hes acting in this case,the way you have since you got here...

Now that review the statements and fallbacks,wouldnt want anyone to miss some :lol: .

Starts with
sa_3_d911 wrote:
FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else
A grossly innacurate statement and with an attack on a poster to boot.

Then moves to
sa_3_d911 wrote:
@fool i meant in modern history but yea my country most likely went to war the most
And now we are at statement number three, and fallback position number two.
the USA has been into more wars than russia did in the past 40 years
Thats quite some evolution there...
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
User avatar
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 827
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Location: Egypt,The arab world

Re: France vs Germany

Post by sa_3_d911 »

tkobo wrote:
sa_3_d911 wrote:
so what you are actually trying to convince me with is that i am wrong & the USA haven't been in that much wars
That response was to Darkreaper... :lol: And on "convincing you", i KNOW trying to convince you of something you wont allow yourself to believe is hopeless.Id sooner try and convince the taliban not to try and run away wearing womens dresses.Id sooner try and convince the taliban not to attack and kill school children.Id sooner try and convince some extremist spouting nonsense about how Israel was responsible for almost everything,that he was wrong.....
sa_3_d911 wrote:
my only response is :lol: :lol: :lol: .the USA has been into more wars than russia did in the past 40 years ,

And here we have fallback position statment number two.
Its like watching four years old act out the same "mommy can i have cookie" argument.Its so scripted and predictable.


sa_3_d911 wrote: & my point which i meant to Benjaminvallen1 was to be respectable of other people's culture & patriotism even if they don't share the same view that you do &
And your going to start behaving this way when ?I ask, becuase so far youve done nothing of the kind and yet here you are, chastising another forum member over your perception that hes acting in this case,the way you have since you got here...

Now that review the statements and fallbacks,wouldnt want anyone to miss some :lol: .

Starts with
sa_3_d911 wrote:
FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else
A grossly innacurate statement and with an attack on a poster to boot.

Then moves to
sa_3_d911 wrote:
@fool i meant in modern history but yea my country most likely went to war the most
And now we are at statement number three, and fallback position number two.
the USA has been into more wars than russia did in the past 40 years
Thats quite some evolution there...

my response to you is :lol: i like how you create your own imaginary argument so let me ignore the fact the i am talking with someone who so far claims many things & when feels embarrassed he runs away,first i don't doubt that taliban runs away in womens clothes,i don't doubt that taliban rapes women& kills innocent people but of course you couldn't believe that because as i said soooo many times you think that we are all terrorist or supporters of terrorism,& i have always been respectable in my comments & every time i felt that my comments would offend someone i added the no offense that you of course mocked since you don't care about whether or not you offend someone now about the fall backs that isn't worth responding to because you try to divert my words to fit your argument
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel


MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
User avatar
Darkreaper
Lieutenant
Posts: 63
Joined: Mar 01 2009
Location: Port Hardy, BC
Contact:

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Darkreaper »

ok first off im with Sa_3 here, but as much fun as it would be to continue this well formulated intellectual discussion, id like to ask that a mod split this topic so we can return to the pressing issue of who would kick whos ass in a fight (France or Germany, not tkobo and Sa_3) [_]OT
Image
User avatar
Benjaminvallen1
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: Apr 07 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Benjaminvallen1 »

Psh, please. Russia is a paper tiger in a room full of termites. You couldn't even deal with a hostage crisis in Beslan without using high explosive and incendiaries and frying more of your own people than the terrorists. What idiot thought T-80 main guns and RPG-Os made good hostage rescue weapons? Don't even make me bring up Georgia. Is that what the 'Great Russian Bear' has been reduced to, kicking around their neighbors so they can steal a few hundred square kilometers of territory?[/quote]


you know we have a saying here in Egypt"when the pig falls his slayers appear" that is the cause just because Russia is no longer a world superpower doesn't mean that it is bad russia is a great country with great culture to be respected there is no one side to anything there is always two sides you should listen to each side &FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else Spetznaz123 was proud of his country as he should[/quote]

Actually, I think various European country's take that prize. Russia is bad. Corrupt, totalatarian government and an annoying tendency to murder innocent people. My country goes to war when threatened or to help out the stupid UN, not to steal land and murder children. What about the booby-trapped toys dropped over Afghanistan? I will not go into the things done by Russia to members of my family when Soviet troops entered Berlin. Death to Russia, Long live sacred Germany, and God Bless the USA.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
User avatar
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 11833
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: France vs Germany

Post by tkobo »

Right...
I imagined you said
sa_3_d911 wrote:
FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else
A grossly innacurate statement and with an attack on a poster to boot.

Then moved to
sa_3_d911 wrote:
@fool i meant in modern history but yea my country most likely went to war the most
And then.
the USA has been into more wars than russia did in the past 40 years
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
User avatar
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 05 2009
Human: Yes

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Spetznaz123 »

@ benjamin
Ahah Germans..First you must take into consideration your Government and the Almighty European Union would have have responded to any full invasion and occupation of Georgia..and please at least the Russians have made an empire and not lost every single war like Germany. When the Germans invaded Russia and Eastern European nations you as well butchered and murdered..I do accept however the Russians did it the Finns and Germans but you also killed six million Jews for what? because they have big noses and brown eyes? lol!

Long Live Russia! Long Live France! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Last edited by Spetznaz123 on Sep 08 2009, edited 2 times in total.
Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Колча́к
User avatar
fool
General
Posts: 1364
Joined: Mar 28 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by fool »

*sigh*
I sense a germany/russia flame war coming up. With flaming.
Btw, judaism =/= race. judaism = religion. Maybe I'm an idealist, but I don't think that they can be synonymous. What about people of jewish descent who deconvert?
Last edited by fool on Sep 08 2009, edited 1 time in total.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
User avatar
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant
Posts: 93
Joined: Sep 05 2009
Human: Yes

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Spetznaz123 »

fool wrote:*sigh*
I sense a germany/russia flame war coming up. With flaming.
I will refuse to say any dirty words or anything like that..I just won't accept "Germans" attacking my country
Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Колча́к
User avatar
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 827
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Location: Egypt,The arab world

Re: France vs Germany

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Benjaminvallen1 wrote:Psh, please. Russia is a paper tiger in a room full of termites. You couldn't even deal with a hostage crisis in Beslan without using high explosive and incendiaries and frying more of your own people than the terrorists. What idiot thought T-80 main guns and RPG-Os made good hostage rescue weapons? Don't even make me bring up Georgia. Is that what the 'Great Russian Bear' has been reduced to, kicking around their neighbors so they can steal a few hundred square kilometers of territory?

you know we have a saying here in Egypt"when the pig falls his slayers appear" that is the cause just because Russia is no longer a world superpower doesn't mean that it is bad russia is a great country with great culture to be respected there is no one side to anything there is always two sides you should listen to each side &FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else Spetznaz123 was proud of his country as he should[/quote]

Actually, I think various European country's take that prize. Russia is bad. Corrupt, totalatarian government and an annoying tendency to murder innocent people. My country goes to war when threatened or to help out the stupid UN, not to steal land and murder children. What about the booby-trapped toys dropped over Afghanistan? I will not go into the things done by Russia to members of my family when Soviet troops entered Berlin. Death to Russia, Long live sacred Germany, and God Bless the USA.[/quote]


first of all russia has become to some extent a democracy ,second russia has a great history,just like germany,france,Egypt,uk...etc why don't you respect the fact that they have different culture thereby different points of view not just because they disagree means that they are bad guys
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel


MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
User avatar
Benjaminvallen1
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: Apr 07 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Benjaminvallen1 »

Spetznaz123 wrote:@ benjamin
Ahah Germans..First you must take into consideration your Government and the Almighty European Union would have have responded to any full invasion and occupation of Georgia..and please at least the Russians have made an empire and not lost every single war like Germany. When the Germans invaded Russia and Eastern European nations you as well butchered and murdered..I do accept however the Russians did it the Finns and Germans but you also killed six million Jews for what? because they have big noses and brown eyes? lol!

Long Live Russia! Long Live France! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
I hate the EU. I am a German-American btw. Russia killed far more German civilians than Germany killed Russians. And I needn't bring up the fact that Germany had a globe-spanning empire when Russia was considered a bunch of backwards barbarians. Personally, I see them as a bunch of tech-advanced barbarians, but hey, whatever.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
User avatar
fool
General
Posts: 1364
Joined: Mar 28 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by fool »

first of all russia has become to some extent a democracy ,second russia has a great history,just like germany,france,Egypt,uk
I think I can safely criticize my own country :wink:
Sure, the UK has had some great achievements, but it has also done some pretty terrible stuff. I mean, the war to start modern democracy was fought against us. For example, yes, we abolished slavery, but we also spent ages making 'flipping great wodges of cash' from it. And make no mistake, colonialism is simply stealing land from the natives.
"All warfare is based on deception...
Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
User avatar
Benjaminvallen1
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: Apr 07 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Benjaminvallen1 »

sa_3_d911 wrote:
Benjaminvallen1 wrote:Psh, please. Russia is a paper tiger in a room full of termites. You couldn't even deal with a hostage crisis in Beslan without using high explosive and incendiaries and frying more of your own people than the terrorists. What idiot thought T-80 main guns and RPG-Os made good hostage rescue weapons? Don't even make me bring up Georgia. Is that what the 'Great Russian Bear' has been reduced to, kicking around their neighbors so they can steal a few hundred square kilometers of territory?

you know we have a saying here in Egypt"when the pig falls his slayers appear" that is the cause just because Russia is no longer a world superpower doesn't mean that it is bad russia is a great country with great culture to be respected there is no one side to anything there is always two sides you should listen to each side &FYI no offense to all americans but there has been no country that went to war more than the good old US of A so stop acting like you are smarter than anyone else Spetznaz123 was proud of his country as he should
Actually, I think various European country's take that prize. Russia is bad. Corrupt, totalatarian government and an annoying tendency to murder innocent people. My country goes to war when threatened or to help out the stupid UN, not to steal land and murder children. What about the booby-trapped toys dropped over Afghanistan? I will not go into the things done by Russia to members of my family when Soviet troops entered Berlin. Death to Russia, Long live sacred Germany, and God Bless the USA.[/quote]


first of all russia has become to some extent a democracy ,second russia has a great history,just like germany,france,Egypt,uk...etc why don't you respect the fact that they have different culture thereby different points of view not just because they disagree means that they are bad guys[/quote]

Yeah, and Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, and Hamas (like Russia) have a culture that has zero trouble murdering innocent civilians to no military gains, and I WILL NOT respect that.

And I trust Russia's 'democracy' about as much as I do Iran. Same stuff, different country.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
User avatar
Benjaminvallen1
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: Apr 07 2009

Re: France vs Germany

Post by Benjaminvallen1 »

Spetznaz123 wrote:
fool wrote:*sigh*
I sense a germany/russia flame war coming up. With flaming.
I will refuse to say any dirty words or anything like that..I just won't accept "Germans" attacking my country

And I will not allow a bunch of Ivans to bash the land of my people (Germany) or my liege country (America).
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
User avatar
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 827
Joined: Feb 27 2009
Location: Egypt,The arab world

Re: France vs Germany

Post by sa_3_d911 »

fool wrote:
first of all russia has become to some extent a democracy ,second russia has a great history,just like germany,france,Egypt,uk
I think I can safely criticize my own country :wink:
Sure, the UK has had some great achievements, but it has also done some pretty terrible stuff. I mean, the war to start modern democracy was fought against us. For example, yes, we abolished slavery, but we also spent ages making 'flipping great wodges of cash' from it. And make no mistake, colonialism is simply stealing land from the natives.
if only every one was like that now i'll be honest there is no way in hell that i will criticize my own nation on the Internet but i know that we have made some mistakes & so did the UK(specially invading Egypt we are planing a revenge in about 20 years a surprise attack but don't tell anyone :evil: :lol: ) but the fact is this forum has many people of all nationalities & when you attack someone's country no doubt he will respond it is human nature& the problem is people don't understand that just because we sit on different sides of the table doesn't mean we are enemies ,Every one has his own culture, his own background thereby his own views of every thing & every own needs to respect the other point of view or else the so called "clash of civilizations" will remain indefinitely

Benjaminvallen1 wrote: And I will not allow a bunch of Ivans to bash the land of my people (Germany) or my liege country (America).
man take it easy Russian are as much of a humans as we are they are a great people with a long history that you should respect
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel


MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Comments”