World War 1 Discussion

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

Re: World War 1 Discussion

Post by The Khan »

Mission Space wrote:I was reading a book on world war 1..it showed a map of all the fronts..I looked at Persia and I saw the Mesopotamian front..was their really any conflict their between Ottoman and Russian forces or just skirmishes
Mostly skirmishes, with 150000 Ottoman soldiers frozen to death in Sarıkamış. Rebel Armenian aid to Russian attackers are also noted. Now I hope you understand why Enver Pasha ordered an exile into Syria.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

(Serbian part of WW1) Heh about WW1 is it was nececary? I think it was. Gavrilo princip (serbian guy) assasinated Franz Ferdinant so Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia.Germans backed them up but then Russia backed us up (Serbia) so it others also had a wish to have war (looks like they didnt had enough in past) so France and GB got in war. Also serbs kicked Austro-Hungary a** on battle of Cer(Casualties were around 23,000 for Austro-Hungarians (of whom 4,500 captured) and 16,500 for the Serbs.) but later Austria-Hungary got mad and started sending all they got...Serbians fighted till every died (it was a bit mad isnt it?) So what left of our army were running across albanians mountains (too bad they didnt conquered them lol) and half of what left of army died because starvation,dehidration etc...So they barely got to greece and set sail to greek islands and they recovered. Then 1917 they got back with french cavalry and started liberating Serbia (Germany,Austria-Hungary,Bulgaria) though serbia doesnt has army and that it died out on albanian mountains and roumours were circeling that Serbs are coming back from deads.So Serbia advanced and was going faster than french cavalry that was behind them.They captured only in one battle 60 000 bulgarian soliders.And then it was expanding in Austria-Hungary conquering Vojvodina (which was in Hungary-Austria hands.) They also wanted to capture whole bulgaria but French and English said no! (idk why but they are mean) so in over all war 1 100 000 Serbs were dead (thats over all deaths including army and citizens) and it was 27% of overall population then. I think their curage have been rewarded but not enough.
THE END.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

and as a result the world was plunged into the bloodiest century of nearly constant warfare which has yet to end to this day, with millions upon millions dead and still rising...
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Darkreaper wrote:and as a result the world was plunged into the bloodiest century of nearly constant warfare which has yet to end to this day, with millions upon millions dead and still rising...
Er...World War Zero game is in a different forum.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Long live the TSAR! :-)

If only Germany hadn't entered the war we could have beat Austria and end of story..but the Web of Alliances caused too much trouble and a world war was born as a result of Austrian arrogance..
Алекса́ндр Васи́льевич Колча́к
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Yeah Serbia would also beat up Austria with it Russian brother :) And Germans would just look lol.
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

thats an interesting way of looking at it...
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Vuk-Wolf wrote:Yeah Serbia would also beat up Austria with it Russian brother :) And Germans would just look lol.
We can never forget our Serbian brothers! :-)
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

and we can never thank the russians enough for escalating a conflict they really had no business interfering with
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Spetznaz123 wrote: ]
Except when gas and profit are concerned :lol:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

tkobo wrote:
Spetznaz123 wrote: ]
Except when gas and profit are concerned :lol:
..... [_]OT
Spetznaz123
Lieutenant

Post by Spetznaz123 »

Darkreaper wrote:and we can never thank the russians enough for escalating a conflict they really had no business interfering with
Why don't you also tell that to Germans? They wanted war so did Austria. We defended our ally because it was being attacked by an aggressor(s).
Kreiger815
Colonel

Post by Kreiger815 »

Spetznaz123 wrote:
Darkreaper wrote:and we can never thank the russians enough for escalating a conflict they really had no business interfering with
Why don't you also tell that to Germans? They wanted war so did Austria. We defended our ally because it was being attacked by an aggressor(s).

The Serbians did just assassinate their Monarch...that would piss me off if I was an Austrian. Also the years of tension between the 2.
Darkreaper
Lieutenant

Post by Darkreaper »

hey im not saying the germans are blameless, but seeing how theyve already been blamed entirely for starting the war in the annals of history, i thought id leave that one alone
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Heh, That guy assasinated Austrian monarch because he wanted what we all want,FREEDOM (Serbs and Bosnians also wanted FREEDOM in Austria) :D
And at end that happend,Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia Liberated from Austria.

Return to “Off Topic Comments”