S.Ossetia and Abkhazia

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Nikola Serb
Captain
Human: Yes

S.Ossetia and Abkhazia

Post by Nikola Serb »

So, what do you think about S.Ossetia and Abkhazia? Should they be independent? I personally support the Ossetian independence, but not Abkhazian.
P.S. This topic is forbiden for tkobo.
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Re: S.Ossetia and Abkhazia

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Nikola Serb wrote:So, what do you think about S.Ossetia and Abkhazia? Should they be independent? I personally support the Ossetian independence, but not Abkhazian.
P.S. This topic is forbiden for tkobo.
i personally not very well informed about that subject but i don't understand why they shouldn't be independent if the majority of the people supports their independence
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Supporting S.Ossetia.Anyway georgians got owned last year by Russians.
And lol nikola about tkobo.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Anyone is allowed to post else the thread should be a private discussion between members...

just remember, the previous threads on this topic got locked because ppl didn't behave themselves. This thread my not survive either.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Nikola Serb
Captain

Post by Nikola Serb »

Balthagor wrote:Anyone is allowed to post else the thread should be a private discussion between members...

just remember, the previous threads on this topic got locked because ppl didn't behave themselves. This thread my not survive either.
Don't worry that was just a joke, we're gonna behave and not start a fight.
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

I hope it doesn't burn the thread up but why was the others locked?
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Kreiger815
Colonel

Post by Kreiger815 »

I support Georgia on this one.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

you can still read the locked ones if you like, we only closed them.

I wouldn't say I support any one in particular, but the evidence I've seen (some I previously posted) leads me to believe Russia was looking for any reason to move against them.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I support Abkhazian independence and Ossetian not south ossetian. I hope that they will not become russian vassals and get absorbed into Russia, if they get "independent"
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

Have found for itself two dependents... Russia will feed them and to keep them because wishes to feel attractive at least someone. Besides here think that each country respecting should have vassals.
Nero
Captain

Post by Nero »

I wouldn't say I support any one in particular, but the evidence I've seen (some I previously posted) leads me to believe Russia was looking for any reason to move against them.
Sure, Georgia attacks Russian peacekeepers (which are "terrorists", but have been there since 1990s) and Russia is to be blamed for it?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I've seen evidence that Russia responded with such speed that they must been planning "something". Such an attack may merely have been a convenient excuse. And invading is not the required response to such an attack.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

Balthagor wrote:I've seen evidence that Russia responded with such speed that they must been planning "something". Such an attack may merely have been a convenient excuse. And invading is not the required response to such an attack.
If the General Staff doesn't have action plan it is the bad General Staff. If army aren't ready, it is bad army. Certainly all three parties (Russia, Georgia and Abkhazia&Osetia) wished to be at war and prepared for war.
Nero
Captain

Post by Nero »

The Russians were always paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised if they had plans prepared for conquering Luxembourg by paratroopers if they posed a sufficient threat. Ironically, they were afraid of everything except Hitler attacking them...
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

Nero wrote:The Russians were always paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised if they had plans prepared for conquering Luxembourg by paratroopers if they posed a sufficient threat. Ironically, they were afraid of everything except Hitler attacking them...
The true paranoia is http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/ ... exhibition. Similar tasks carry out at military academies of any country. Even in Luxembourg if there is a military academy.

Besides, Russians were afraid of Hitler's attack most of all. It took measures for its repulsion: partial mobilization, for example. However these measures have appeared insufficient. In other Europe countries there was the same.

Return to “Off Topic Comments”