Russia headed to President for life ?This the first step ?

Off Topic Comments Area

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Russia headed to President for life ?This the first step

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Btw, about 3 weeks ago, Russia drilled an attack at targets in Sweden, Russian bombers(and their escorst) came close to the border. Sweden didn't even respond or scramble the gov mandated 2 jets, while NATO lauched 2 danish F-16 to shadow these Russian bombers. This has raised livly and stormy debate and shocked many, in Sweden. Finland removed Putin's name from the list, which was there because of his connection to the motorcycle gang, which he has been connected to(though in what manner and to what extent is unknown). I support my govs response to remove his name, since I don't really think he is personally atleast smuggling drugs etc. and it would be impossible anyways to prosicute him for anything.

Though I think my country should modernize it's own armed forces in respons to the Russian arms modernization(which 1/3 is budgeted to st. petersburg military district, that borders Finland).

Putin is defenatly partly athoritarian, since he most likely authorized that provocative military excersice against Sweden, but the US/Obama et al ain't any better either :wink: :P
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Off Topic Comments”