[UI-MOD] UnitAtlas

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

evildari
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

[UI-MOD] UnitAtlas

Post by evildari »

Hello,

here is a mod, that started as an attempt to mass-scrap obsolete units in reserve.
Well it did not work, cause the "add highlighted" unit filter only works for deployed units.
Unless there could be a flag - that enables this also for reserved units - that would be the question for the developers.
At least one can track a bigger stack of unit in that larger window in some small scale battles.
I did use the original size value of the Region Atlas window - so with some less neat graphics (or repainting) there could be way more units show at same time.

Filters are working, some of the buttons show only if you selected some units first, scrap button wont work for deployed units.
Put all the *.HAPX files in the \HAPS folder.

Tried a fuel bar (like that unit strenght bar) but it did not work with the current fuel data value.
Also tried to have the units order and status in this list for each unit but most of the time i had a CTD opening this window. (i guess that the objecttype is not compatible with lists or maybe the devs got an idea)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)
georgios
Brigadier Gen.

Re: [UI-MOD] UnitAtlas

Post by georgios »

Congratulations!

Could you tell us how this feature was created?
dax1
Brigadier Gen.

Re: [UI-MOD] UnitAtlas

Post by dax1 »

evildari wrote: Dec 13 2017

Tried a fuel bar (like that unit strenght bar) but it did not work with the current fuel data value.
Also tried to have the units order and status in this list for each unit but most of the time i had a CTD opening this window. (i guess that the objecttype is not compatible with lists or maybe the devs got an idea)
IMO
they can't work how you think, couse they will show always full couse it's a integer number.
how in the example highlighted in yellow the bar is full couse the game read 126/126. the game dont' know 126/158.
instead, I think that efficiency, morale and other with bar are decimal numbers or percentage format.
Con forza ed ardimento

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”