[SRU] 1936 Total Modification Mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

vahadar
Colonel
Human: Yes

[SRU] 1936 Total Modification Mod

Post by vahadar »

This is something i have been working as a part time project for few years now, and i will release part of it as beta for testing this autumn.

Original post from SR1936 :
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 55#p160942

The first stage of beta will be with spanish civil war only, to test a new event system i have include in this sandbox that allow more WW2 immersion.

What i have always missed from Heart of Iron games here is the abitily to make choices from popups that have different outcome after (like is USSR or France going to participate or not in Spanish civil war?).
I have redesigned all the event system originally used for the mod from scratch and set up a chained event system allowing multiple outcomes.
Since you cant choose an options in popups in SR, i simply designed "player choice" through researchable technology (1 day research), itself available after player reach specifics goals ingame, then testing what tech (choice) was researched to fire a set of events, that will also fire new "choice/techs" available for research for more upcoming choice in the course of the war.
Those choice are only available for human player.
I have made a different set of events for AI to reproduce similar historic choices.

I will update this post with the download link when available.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”