Portugal/ Spain at war with all rebels

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

BlackEagle
Captain
Human: Yes

Portugal/ Spain at war with all rebels

Post by BlackEagle »

In my submod SR: Cold War 1991 Spain and Portugal are at war with all the rebel factions, but the rebels are not at war with them. It's a onesided war, which also happens with liberated regions. And I cannot find where the problem is, I checked in all the scripts and couldn't find it.

When doing the mod I used the majority of the old files from End of an Era mod, but changed many of them. I also used the new GC2020 map from the SRU and converted the necessary files.

Can somebody help me with this, since it is the most annoying thing that I found in this submod?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Portugal/ Spain at war with all rebels

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Been a while since I looked at End of an Era, but is it so from the start of the game or does it always pop up on a specific date? Sounds like it could be a war event or something in the relations file. Also are the rebels some reber 'faction' or generic ones that randomly pops up?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
BlackEagle
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Portugal/ Spain at war with all rebels

Post by BlackEagle »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Been a while since I looked at End of an Era, but is it so from the start of the game or does it always pop up on a specific date? Sounds like it could be a war event or something in the relations file. Also are the rebels some reber 'faction' or generic ones that randomly pops up?
Thanks for the reply.

This happens from the start of the game in the rebel factions or when I defeat and then liberate any country. I looked in the event and relations files and couldn't find anything that could provoke this. It almost looks like it is a conflict in some hardcoded stuff and the mod.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”