Need assistance with Caribbean nations

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Aeturnalis
Private
Human: Yes

Need assistance with Caribbean nations

Post by Aeturnalis »

I'm attempting to modify Shattered World 2020 by making a few powerful nations made of multiple small states combined. I have had a great deal of success until I started trying to create a single country out of the Caribbean islands, which are part of the "UN protectorate" in SW2020. I combined Paris, Marseilles, Belgium/Lux into one, Northern China and Manchuria into one, all of the New England and Midwest US states into one, and a handful of others.

With the Caribbean island nations, I added Haiti and the Dominican Republic to Cuba and removed their region codes from UN Protectorate, no issues. I added the Bahamas and Jamaica, and it made the government of Cuba dead/exiled. Jamaica (2505) was removed from UN Protectorate, British Caribbean Colonies, and Jamaica/Caymans, but it didn't work. Same for the Bahamas. Any ideas on what I missed or a possible work around. Thanks in advance for any advice.
vahadar
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Need assistance with Caribbean nations

Post by vahadar »

Which bahamas you added from the .cvp, id 2501 or 2598?
I did not try to reproduce myself, but try this event in the SW2020.csv (the .csv called for the shattered world scenario)

Code: Select all

//Make Caribbean island nations alive at start
EventLineID, 0, 0, 48, 0, DBCountryID, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, XCapital, YCapital, 0, 0, 0, , , , , 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, , 
EventLineID : number greater than previous line id in the .csv

DBCountryID : id of your Caribbean island nations in your .cvp file

XhexCapital : X coordinate of capital on map

YhexCapital : Y coordinate of capital

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”