I'll pay someone to mod game

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

lacer1111
Sergeant
Human: Yes

I'll pay someone to mod game

Post by lacer1111 »

I'm willing to pay someone to make a few changes as I have no idea how to mod. I want to make USA much more aggressive as they never start wars in the game. I'd like to have them allies with Korea/Japan. If there's a way to increase the chances of starting wars on specific countries I would like to do that too. Anyone who's interested to make these changes let me know. Thanks
amynase
Lt. Colonel

Re: I'll pay someone to mod game

Post by amynase »

lacer1111 wrote:I'm willing to pay someone to make a few changes as I have no idea how to mod. I want to make USA much more aggressive as they never start wars in the game. I'd like to have them allies with Korea/Japan. If there's a way to increase the chances of starting wars on specific countries I would like to do that too. Anyone who's interested to make these changes let me know. Thanks
Have you tried turning AI stance to aggressive and world volatility to very high? That usually makes the USA declare war on its neighbors after a couple of years ingame for me.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

I can set them aggressive but for US that doesnt do much. They will prolly conquer central america, but thats about it. Allies doesnt really work in this game for US because wars are usually over before it reaches it's ally. Atleast if we are talking modern campaign.
Gameplay 1st
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

lacer1111. I rarely post in this section, but it occurred to me you could save your money, take 3 minutes and get the results close to what you want.

Set the World Volatility to High or Very High and the Global AI Stance to Aggressive. Send Alliance requests to Japan and S. Korea, do not unpause the game, save. Move the file to Multiplayer, log in as Japan, run time on slow until offer comes in, accept, save game. Do the same for S. Korea. Save game, move the save file back to normal save folder, log in as whomever you want. You will have a world where the USA is allied with Japan and S. Korea, and they and well as others should be waging wars.

Just a thought.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

What you want is possible, it is just alot of work to mod. US should have military bases all over the world. Ideal would be sharing military complexes, but i dont think that's possible.

I have an old mod where the borders are like in the 18th century with a mixture of modern expansion from China and Russia in Africa and Central America. Was loads of fun, just wars you will almost never see, which made it very realistic and stuff. Just total world war.
Gameplay 1st
redindus
Warrant Officer

Post by redindus »

Heh I would someone if they are willing add Japanese WWII sets in the game, the models aren't that good as default.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”