Fixes to missing tech names + SCO / NATO

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

samuel_1991
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Fixes to missing tech names + SCO / NATO

Post by samuel_1991 »

Hi all, I have mod SRU for 2 issues:

1) Fixed the missing tech name issue.

So far I have encountered is that the Tech Name for "Turbo Prop Prototype" and "Turbo Prop Prototype" were confused for "Improved Aircraft Piston Engines" and "Advanced Aircraft Piston Engines" respectively.

Additionally, the tech that is prerequisite to build Trump Tower and Trump Wall, namely "Trump Ideology" is included. Previously, the Tech has no name and no descriptions that just shows an unfavourable tech only.

It should work on other official translations as well (Spanish, German and French) but I do not have the description for these technologies. Any suggestions are welcomed.

2) I have changed the Red / Blue Sphere into SCO / NATO. That's should be what some users are yearning for.

Installation step:

1) Make sure you installed SRU legally from STEAM!

2) Download and extract the zip file onto Desktop.

3) Move and Merge the extracted folder (Localize) into the following location:

Supreme Ruler Ultimate\Localize

A typical Windows x64 installation will see the folder at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Ruler Ultimate\Localize

A typical Windows x86 installation will see the folder at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Ruler Ultimate\Localize
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samuel_1991
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Fixes to missing tech names + SCO / NATO

Post by samuel_1991 »

Yup. The issue has fixed by 9.0.75 update. Therefore, please update asap and this mod is not required anymore.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”