1936 shatterworld

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

VishVirtus
Corporal
Human: Yes

1936 shatterworld

Post by VishVirtus »

I am not a Modder but I really appreciated all the work others have done. I have a couple of questions?

Can someone make shattered world 1936 and 1970 possible... I have no idea what is entailed for that kind of work, I know Fistalis put a lot work into those?

My other question is can you use any mod from say the game 1936 or cold war in ultimate?
VishVirtus
Corporal

Re: 1936 shatterworld

Post by VishVirtus »

Oh man.... Where is the community. Or is everyone shutting down?
Nerei
General

Post by Nerei »

Honestly we are not that many modders around and of those of us that are we are not all qualified to do this. Going by the threads in the modding subforum we are something like 4 people that have been around in the last month that maintain a mod of some sort.

The best thing you can hope for is probably that BG releases the modding tools they have been talking about soon as I suspect this will both make more people mod the game and make such a mod far easier to make.
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

Im only interested in modding modern scenario's. Infact im releasing something very soon. Just a cpl of fixes on modern scenarios.
Gameplay 1st
VishVirtus
Corporal

Post by VishVirtus »

I hope they release a modding tool to make it easy, i really want to see some of those graphic units entered as well. Looking forward to your new mod

Would love to see another release with like Google earth graphics

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”