Shattered USA request

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

medic911
Major

Shattered USA request

Post by medic911 »

thought i posted this already a while back, but couldnt find it in search . . . I'd love to have a regular GC world map, but with the shattered USA from shattered world.

thoughts?
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Shattered USA request

Post by Uriens »

I was thinking of making something like that for my personal use. I ended up making a mod that is sort of 'reunification wars' type. Basically, all non-US regions that were separated in shattered world scenario (like Germany, France, Spain, Great Britain) go into war between themselves to 'unify' their county. These wars are scripted and usually happen in the first 2 months. After that I let the game play out normally. However, I'm still having trouble with US part of the world as they seem to be very passive. Actually, it's Mexico that starts wars up in NA and usually gets killed but I can't make those 50 regions to fight each other, at least so far. Until I figure out how to handle US region's properly, I don't think I will be releasing anything soon.
Jack16
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by Jack16 »

Uriens wrote:I was thinking of making something like that for my personal use. I ended up making a mod that is sort of 'reunification wars' type. Basically, all non-US regions that were separated in shattered world scenario (like Germany, France, Spain, Great Britain) go into war between themselves to 'unify' their county. These wars are scripted and usually happen in the first 2 months. After that I let the game play out normally. However, I'm still having trouble with US part of the world as they seem to be very passive. Actually, it's Mexico that starts wars up in NA and usually gets killed but I can't make those 50 regions to fight each other, at least so far. Until I figure out how to handle US region's properly, I don't think I will be releasing anything soon.
This sounds really awesome! Would love to download a mod like that!
Jack16
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by Jack16 »

Anyone know of any progress on this matter?

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”