ETW36Mod (Ver 10.1.37) Compatible with SRGW

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Thadwookie
Major
Human: Yes

ETW36Mod (Ver 10.1.37) Compatible with SRGW

Post by Thadwookie »

Those that know about this mod will download it, it's late, i just want to push this update now. many people asking about it. I will update text with an attempt to sum up what this mod does... it does tons, the information is in the download. - edit: 8/8/17 3:34 A.M. E.S.T.

ETW Public Change Log 8_8_17

-Added Every Single Necessary File needed to play is included.

-Incorporated SRGW New updates involving Units / Techs meaning updated to current live information

-Can work with SRGW Now Fully functional meaning updated to current live information

TO Do A.S.A.P When i have more time

-Update nation unit start patterns and tech that were added in SRGW to the start of the ETW36Mod

ETW36Mod Roadmap Link:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25051

Dropbox Download ETW36Mod Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg91zgkny8y31 ... 9.rar?dl=0

BattleGoat Supreme Ruler Great War Forums:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 87&t=25917

BattleGoat Supreme Ruler Ultimate Forums:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 72#p174772

Fistalis ETW36Mod Thread:

http://fistalis.proboards.com/thread/28 ... andbox-mod
Last edited by Thadwookie on Aug 08 2017, edited 26 times in total.
Thadwookie
Major

Re: ETW Economy mod

Post by Thadwookie »

Newest updated available
Added / upgraded to Sea Port / Air Base: GIBRALTAR (UK) OKINAWA (JPN) MANOKWARI (NL) DIEGO GARCIA (UK)
Moved "OCHAI" To 1628 188 and added Sea Port / Air Base
Moved "SANTO TOMAS" to 329 420 and added Sea Port
Added Villages:
PORT-AUX-FRANCAIS, FR
ANARE STATION, AUS
HUSULK, UK
LIHIE, US
Added over 75+ Ports. (check live log, 8/6/2015 for specifics)

Next update will include over 90+ new existing towns coming shortly :)
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Now that's a mod I will really enjoy playing. Unfortunately I do not plan to play soon, but it's even better to hear you are continuing to develop it. Thanks!
Thadwookie
Major

Post by Thadwookie »

Update: 8/8/15
Moved PRUDHOE BAY to rightful place at 152 037
Renamed PRUDHOE BAY to ALPINE

Added Villages (137):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxay38lut0646 ... 9.TXT?dl=0

Also updated future, current plans for mod
Thadwookie
Major

Re: ETW 36 Sandbox Mod v9.0.42

Post by Thadwookie »

Major update being push for this week, over 950 + lines. ( cities, industrial facility's, supply buildings, etc. )

some details:
Major economy modifications to further benefit expansion, all while keeping the same total production output.
Basically halved the wmnode production, and doubled building output, and reduced costs accordingly with some buildings.
Added Air base in all capitols. ( not silly island nations )
Added barracks in all capitols, ( when no local barracks avail, or when appropriate, ex: Africa, every single capitol..lol )
Added Sea ports in all capitols, when available. ( again not silly island nations )

and updated literature in thread

( current live list being worked on here https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1gf4fmkwa44t ... 9.txt?dl=0 )
Thadwookie
Major

Post by Thadwookie »

Updated Dropbox with newest live version, I incorporated event scripts, and added pictures on steam and Dropbox, to be continued, enjoy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thadwookie ... =imagewall
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Ok, this is getting ridiculous :D ...how do I stop AI from constantly building damn industrial complexes? I locked all the ministers out, un-ticked all the pre-set minister options but the idiots still build stuff I don't need nor want |O |O |O

What have you done to them? :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Thadwookie
Major

Post by Thadwookie »

Yes silly me it was for testing purposes and i mistakenly released it to public on last version i made revisions and also what i've been working on updated, and deemed safe for public release. this release is very good, the best.

-9_15_15
quick fix some wrong digits added in in places
quick fix Ethiopia got conquered to quick since last version, fixed.
fixed Sino / Japan war indefinitely, even with random time span of war between the two, sometimes it is jan 1937, and others its at the natural time of jul 7th, or in between, which caused inconsistency s in balancing, which now is fixed without modifying battlegoats vanilla method for war.. peww finally lots of work.
Added a few new trigger features.
Got rid of all annoying tip pops
Added (278) Towns: South Africa Region ( not properly rotated yet, to polish and make look natural )

more to come.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Thadwookie wrote:Yes silly me it was for testing purposes and i mistakenly released it to public on last version i made revisions and also what i've been working on updated, and deemed safe for public release. this release is very good, the best.
Are the autobuild fixes cache dependant or will they apply on old saves too? Thanks for the quick response!
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

Hello

Great job thanks. Is it usable for 2020 and Cold War scenarios as well?

And what is the downloadable version? Can you give the latest link?

Thanks

Regards,

Burak
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Great mod and great work Thadwookie! This is truly awesome and I enjoyed it alot but the autobuild issue is unfortunately a deal breaker for me... :-(
Thadwookie
Major

Post by Thadwookie »

its triggers, i might have missed a value or few, in the 10500 lines i have..give it time it will be fixed, i said i had all the triggers to go off even if its a human player for my own personal testing. In the newest updated i changed apparently 98% of them, so a few might be left i have to change to make the build trigger not work when it's a human player, playing that nation, it's targeted only for AI
Thadwookie
Major

Post by Thadwookie »

number47 wrote:Great mod and great work Thadwookie! This is truly awesome and I enjoyed it alot but the autobuild issue is unfortunately a deal breaker for me... :-(
i don't know man, i look through and i've got them all on the right setting, im playing russia, no "autobuilding going on. are you sure you deleted your old and replaced with new?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

thanks for making this mod BTW.

Relocated to the Modding thread.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Slimak81
Corporal

Re: ETW 36 Sandbox Mod v9_15_15

Post by Slimak81 »

Well i tried this on multiplayer vs CPU (no starting units) and i can say AI is really tough. But it build facilities so fast that it actually ruins the world market .By the 1938 the was a complete industial material collapse the globe over ))
As a battle AI i like it very much. It uses aviation well , it group and regroups and attack with masses . But .....
But the end of 1938 y the game became sooooo... lagggyyy . The day took at least 5-8 minutes and it became worse and worse.
The AI needed industial goods and it builds industial facilities with masses but no materials to build facilities . I think this circle is the reason of major lagg.

Anyway could you please upload the Battle AI only with default vanilla construction.
Thanks , maybe another time i will try single and hope i wont be so laggy/

Playing sandbox mod looks much faster now. I guess this is me who ruined world market with manual facility bulding interference for major countries )
It's 1938 looks fast. Damn i love AI using aviation

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”