Modern World Mod - Converted 1936 fistalis MW Mod To SRU

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

xeeks
Captain
Human: Yes

Modern World Mod - Converted 1936 fistalis MW Mod To SRU

Post by xeeks »

NOTE: This mod doesn't belong to me. It belong to fistalis & alvalade from Fistalis Forum...

Link To The Mod: http://fistalis.proboards.com/thread/27 ... d-ultimate

Mod Review:

It works perfectly....

Someone should rename Allies and Axis To NATO and SCO and also mod is missing some new Rulers/Presidents/Prime Ministers it needs to be updated and plus Ukrainian Rebels and ISIS... Not the most perfect or up to date Mod representing Modern World but the only one available....
Fistalis
General

Re: Modern World Mod - Converted 1936 fistalis MW Mod To SRU

Post by Fistalis »

xeeks wrote:NOTE: This mod doesn't belong to me. It belong to fistalis & alvalade from Fistalis Forum...

Mod Review:

It works perfectly....

Someone should rename Allies and Axis To NATO and SCO and also mod is missing some new Rulers/Presidents/Prime Ministers it needs to be updated and plus Ukrainian Rebels and ISIS... Not the most perfect or up to date Mod representing Modern World but the only one available....
IF i get SRU for christmas Or SRU goes on sale I'll likely do an update for all versions of modern world and fully integrate it with SRU. Until then this conversion of the 1936 version of modern world to SRU by a fan should work.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
xeeks
Captain

Post by xeeks »

Fistalis wrote:
xeeks wrote:NOTE: This mod doesn't belong to me. It belong to fistalis & alvalade from Fistalis Forum...

Mod Review:

It works perfectly....

IF i get SRU for christmas Or SRU goes on sale I'll likely do an update for all versions of modern world and fully integrate it with SRU. Until then this conversion of the 1936 version of modern world to SRU by a fan should work.
Yeh old map cache, hence no Maldives either... I have send you a PM can you check it and please reply.
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

Does anyone know how to help with this?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
xeeks
Captain

Post by xeeks »

Ater wrote: Does anyone know how to help with this?
Just Copy the Contents of the Mod Folder Into SRU Folder. It will work...
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Fistalis wrote: IF i get SRU for christmas Or SRU goes on sale I'll likely do an update for all versions of modern world and fully integrate it with SRU. Until then this conversion of the 1936 version of modern world to SRU by a fan should work.
HORAAY!! He's alive and well! The Ferguson riots didn't kill him! Looking forward to that half promise! :D
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

suaske666 wrote: HORAAY!! He's alive and well! The Ferguson riots didn't kill him! Looking forward to that half promise! :D
Not yet.. the GJ decision is pending and likely to be announced soon.. and no telling how thats going to go.

For those of you 2 young to remember check out the 92 LA riots for an idea of how these things can go. Only now we live in an age of instant communication with near everyone having cell phones and twitter.

Enough thread jacking though. [_]OT
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Hey devs, i think you should give Fistalis a free copy of SRU.

I've only bought your last 2 games because i played a lot, and now without modern world, I just don't feel like playing. you can check my steam, i have 320 hours on SRCW, 108 on SR1936 and only 4 hours on SRU. it's just not fun without modern world, and i'm sure others feel the same way.
i think fistalis has made you more money with his mod than many of your paid adverts, and i think giving him a free copy of your next game is a worthwhile investment or at the very least an appropriate "thank you".

cheers
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Fistalis wrote:Enough thread jacking though. [_]OT
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Marek12
Sergeant

Post by Marek12 »

suaske666 wrote:Hey devs, i think you should give Fistalis a free copy of SRU.

I've only bought your last 2 games because i played a lot, and now without modern world, I just don't feel like playing. you can check my steam, i have 320 hours on SRCW, 108 on SR1936 and only 4 hours on SRU. it's just not fun without modern world, and i'm sure others feel the same way.
i think fistalis has made you more money with his mod than many of your paid adverts, and i think giving him a free copy of your next game is a worthwhile investment or at the very least an appropriate "thank you".

cheers
+1 (although in his case I wouldn't be mad if he got the game using different metods without paying (arghh),but only in his case.)
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Marek12 wrote:
suaske666 wrote:Hey devs, i think you should give Fistalis a free copy of SRU.

cheers
+1 (although in his case I wouldn't be mad if he got the game using different metods without paying (arghh),but only in his case.)
Won't do it. If i had wanted I likely could have gotten the files long ago.

That being said Number 47 gave it to me for christmas so you can thank him for any modding I do for SRU.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”