FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

Post by Kristijonas »

Thanks! Wanna play together online sometime?
Also how do I make the mod work? Will it ruin my regular game?
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

Kristijonas wrote:Thanks! Wanna play together online sometime?
Also how do I make the mod work? Will it ruin my regular game?
Your regular game works as usual. The mod basically adds a scenario (it changes the vanilla flags too, so save a backup)

He has already made a tutorial on installation.
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Could you link me to the tutorial? I checked the first three pages of this forum thread and neither mentions installation or tutorial.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Kristijonas wrote:Could you link me to the tutorial? I checked the first three pages of this forum thread and neither mentions installation or tutorial.
Page 10 lol. I suppose I should put it on the first page. By the way, here is a little update for everyone on the mod and a preview of another project I'll be announcing soon. :wink:
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

Wish the Baltic states were neutral instead of Russia's in this scenario :/
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Kristijonas wrote:Wish the Baltic states were neutral instead of Russia's in this scenario :/
They aren't Russia's...they're German...
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

Yay you chose my favourite flag option.

Also, do mind that in 1900 there were still many occitan speakers left.
So imagine a sudden revival movement in occitania. When the ww1 came, maybe things could escalate, and so maybe a rebellion in Occitania could occur.
Doug3232
Sergeant

Post by Doug3232 »

I see a Yucatan flag, is that going to be a country? Or just a loyalty( there was a Yucatan revolution in the 1830s, but it was crushed by Santa Anna, and every mexican goverment since then has focused on deviding the mayas there)
And btw, what was your opinion in my Porfiro scenario?
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

You cannot mod in loyalties in this game soo
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Doug3232 wrote:I see a Yucatan flag, is that going to be a country? Or just a loyalty( there was a Yucatan revolution in the 1830s, but it was crushed by Santa Anna, and every mexican goverment since then has focused on deviding the mayas there)
And btw, what was your opinion in my Porfiro scenario?
The Yucatan won't be in this mod...Regarding Porfiro, I have decided not to include that in the game because I am planning on Austria-Hungary invading Mexico in the 50s to install a conservative monarchist regime. If the regime is already conservative they would have no reason to do that.
Doug3232
Sergeant

Post by Doug3232 »

That's ok, so why is the yucatan flag there? And just make sure they don't make the same mistake Napoleon the third did when doing this, as Maximian of Habsburg was a liberal in disguise, so find a good figure for a conservatist monarch installed by them.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Doug3232 wrote:That's ok, so why is the yucatan flag there? And just make sure they don't make the same mistake Napoleon the third did when doing this, as Maximian of Habsburg was a liberal in disguise, so find a good figure for a conservatist monarch installed by them.
The Yucatan flag is a hint at another mod I'm working on that will be announced soon. :wink:
rangers456
Sergeant

Post by rangers456 »

Cdiplayer wrote:
Kristijonas wrote:Could you link me to the tutorial? I checked the first three pages of this forum thread and neither mentions installation or tutorial.
Page 10 lol. I suppose I should put it on the first page. By the way, here is a little update for everyone on the mod and a preview of another project I'll be announcing soon. :wink:
I see the third flag of the confederacy, this should be interesting.
"Do you know what a soldier is? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilized folk to despise war.”
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Greetings everyone! I think its time for a bit of an update. Work is still progressing, albeit slowly, and the next update is officially scheduled for release on June 22nd. While you guys wait for that update, here's an idea to consider. I've been thinking about including the Republic of North Ingria as a Finnish puppet state. In addition to this I would also include the Winter War, this time with the added Soviet wargoal of conquering the Republic of North Ingria and the added Finnish wargoal of taking Leningrad and the rest of Ingria for the Republic of North Ingria. The Finnish would be aided by their Central Powers allies and by a Karelian revolt seeking independence from the Soviet Union and unification with Finland. What do you all think of this idea?
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

noticed there hasn't been much activity in this area just wanted to know if the mod is still being supported

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”