FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 1936 Triumph of the Kaiser mod

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

I do hate to be that one guy but I was just wondering as to the status of the mod, you had said that you would like to release it on or around the 22nd of June, at least a base copy, I'm just curious to see how the development is going, and no matter how long the wait, I believe itll be worth it
suaske666
Major

Post by suaske666 »

Any updates on how it's going?
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

So is this mod dead
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

My apologies! This mod is not dead! I got rather infuriated trying to make the ai research technology the way I wanted it to. Germany always seems to leap too far ahead in tech too quickly once the 1960s hit. (I added more research centers to major powers, Germany will have 10 by 1945) I'm trying to find the perfect number of research centers to keep Germany at the forefront of technology, but not so far ahead that nobody can catch them. I also got rather fatigued adding in all the events necessary to make the mod work. My plan for right now is to release it in stages. For example, the first release will start in 1936 and end in 1946. I will focus entirely on getting all the events for those ten years done and then once that's released I will move on to the next ten years and so on. It will take a long time but I hope to have the mod completely finished by this time next year. Expect the first release sometime this fall! I've also decided that for the sake of my own sanity I am going to increase all goods production to Cold War levels rather than try to rebalance the economy. Oh yes, and you all should be seeing some new screenshots very soon. :)
Last edited by Cdiplayer on Aug 02 2015, edited 1 time in total.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Todor Jivkov wrote:Here is 3 suggestions from me. I didn't included the motto, but i can send the working files if somebody wants to add one
This is a little bit messy:
This reminds me a lot for Aragon and Catalonia, because of the similar colors and the same pattern:
This is my personal favourite:

Hope that i helped! :)

P.S. If you chose any of those, just let me now so i center the coat of arms, because they are off, a "little" bit. :)
That first flag is beautiful! Please do me a favor and center the coat of arms because I think that will likely be the flag I use.
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

YES!!! :D im glad to hear that its not dead, I would have been very disappointed if it was like with the modern world mod lol but thank you for the reply I can understand why you have become frustrated as this mod will take a lot of tinkering before its finally finished I'm sure
Todor Jivkov
Corporal

Post by Todor Jivkov »

Cdiplayer wrote:
Todor Jivkov wrote:.....
That first flag is beautiful! Please do me a favor and center the coat of arms because I think that will likely be the flag I use.
Sorry for the dely. I had 20 day vacation and now I am back. Here is it:

Macedonia is Bulgarian!
rangers456
Sergeant

Post by rangers456 »

Hello there! I have been following this mod for a while now and was wondering how progress is going. I was also wondering if you need a tester. I can not wait for mod this to be released. Hoping for a update soon! :D
"Do you know what a soldier is? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilized folk to despise war.”
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Alright update time! I need help on figuring out the exact borders between the Belorussian People's Republic, the Ukrainian People's Republic, the Kingdom of Lithuania, the Kingdom of Poland, and the German Empire. Image This is what I've got so far, I need someone to figure out exactly which hexes would be part of the Polish border strip that Germany planned to annex after the war https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Border_Strip I also need to figure out what parts of Polish land were going to be given to Lithuania and Belarus, and possibly Ukraine. All the maps I've found have different borders lol. I need someone to map out the hexes that should be changed on this screenshot. (Also note that I haven't put Belarus in the game yet but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out where it will be.)
rangers456
Sergeant

Post by rangers456 »

I found this on google it is in English unlike the one in Wikipedia. and from the maps i saw this one is probably the most realistic one. Also the Lithuania would most likely be a German puppet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Do you know what a soldier is? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilized folk to despise war.”
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

rangers456 wrote:I found this on google it is in English unlike the one in Wikipedia. and from the maps i saw this one is probably the most realistic one. Also the Lithuania would most likely be a German puppet.
Yeah in the mod all three Baltic states are German colonies so I've got that taken care of.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Well, the next update is here! I have a question for everyone regarding the name of Belarus in the game. Belarus will be a German puppet state and I have three options for names. First is the Belarusian People's Republic, next is the White Ruthenian Democratic Republic, finally is the Belarusian National Republic. Which one do you guys prefer?
rangers456
Sergeant

Post by rangers456 »

this mod is progressing very quickly. i cant wait until the first playable version is out. :D as for Belarus... i think Belarusian National Republic is the best. Belarusian People's Republic sounds like a communist state (Chinese Peoples Republic)and the other one, well i just think it is a little to long of a name for a colony.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

The mod is indeed progressing quickly! Here is a shot of Austria-Hungary.
and here is the Belarusian People's Republic. (The name may be changed at some point)
Also, keep in mind that the borders between Lithaunia, Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus are not entirely complete yet.
Oh yeah, and I have another question for all of you, I am considering including the Kingdom of Syria in the mod rather than just Syria https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 00.svg.png
My thought is that once German and Austro-Hungarian administration falls apart in the Middle East this could be one of the independent states that pops up.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

By the way, can someone translate this map? Image

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”