FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: FIRST BETA RELEASE Triumph of the Kaiser mod

Post by Cdiplayer »

Danieldarnell95 wrote:noticed there hasn't been much activity in this area just wanted to know if the mod is still being supported
Well, I'm afraid my modding career is going to be cut short. Namely because I am getting married! I will update this mod two more times and then try to hand it over to someone else, if anyone else is interested in continuing. :D
Danieldarnell95
Warrant Officer

Post by Danieldarnell95 »

thats great, happy to here that your getting married :D , sad that this mod may be discontinued :cry:
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Alright gentlemen, I have once again resumed full time work on this mod. I have resolved to finish it within the next 6 months. The mod is going to be scaled back somewhat however, there will be no catastrophic civil wars at the end and the mod will only have events up to around 1991. The last event I plan to include is the collapse of the USSR. The mod will also only have a handful of full scale insurgencies implemented. The Algerian independence war, the Spanish Civil War, the Chinese Civil War, the Indian independence war, the Italian Civil War, and the Austro Hungarian Civil War.
Now, I need help, seriously, I need experienced modders to tell me how to add leader portraits into the game, as I still have not figured that out. I also need modders who can review my events to make sure they are all firing properly. I WILL get this mod finished before April of next year!
JollyGoodBork
Captain

Post by JollyGoodBork »

The mod still sounds great, regardless of the changes.
Sadly, I do not have the skills to help you accomplish it. :-?
BuffaloSoldier
Sergeant

Post by BuffaloSoldier »

Hi can you give us the instruction where to put the files in wich folder its kinda confusing :)
BuffaloSoldier
Sergeant

Post by BuffaloSoldier »

Dead?
Goa ing Insane
Corporal

Post by Goa ing Insane »

Please don't be dead, the beta was really cool.
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Goa ing Insane wrote:Please don't be dead, the beta was really cool.
Not dead, but hibernating. I am currently waiting for the release of Supreme Ruler the Great War before I begin work on this mod again.
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

Still hibernating?

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”