Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Viriathu
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post by Viriathu »

ok thanks, but one more question please, i just use the treiner? like download it to desktop and use while game is running?

And will do that on steam.

Thanks again.
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

There is no instruction to put the trainer in the map where the game is located, so my guess would be that the trainer will find the game no matter where you leave it.

First start the trainer and then the game. With ALT + TAB you can switch between the game and the trainer.
Viriathu
Corporal

Post by Viriathu »

Thank you again mate, i will wait for the treiner update then :)
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Thanks for the donation.

Since I have a full time job I just don't have much free time, hopefully I will get to it this weekend.

If you guys can't wait the cheat engine forums contain a nice explanation on how to do it. Bare in mind cheat engine has its memory addresses in hexadecimal and the pointer memory address in the settings file is a decimal so you neex to convert it. You can easily convert it using the windows calculator in programmer mode.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S4.
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

mikeownage wrote:Thanks for the donation.

Since I have a full time job I just don't have much free time, hopefully I will get to it this weekend.

If you guys can't wait the cheat engine forums contain is a nice explanation on how to do it. Bare in mind cheat engine has its memory addresses in hexadecimal and the pointer memory address in the settings file is a decimal so you neex to convert it.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S4.
Ah thanks for that. I will certainly look into being able to make the adjustments myself! If I figure it out, will post it (only if you allow this of course)

Good luck on the job, first period is always most demanding ;)
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

If you find the new address feel free to share it with everyone. If I have time this weekend I may make a simple walk through video on how to do it. Usually takes me like 3-5 minutes at most to do it.
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

mikeownage wrote:If you find the new address feel free to share it with everyone. If I have time this weekend I may make a simple walk through video on how to do it. Usually takes me like 3-5 minutes at most to do it.
That would be amazing. I know how to find some values in the memory, just by using a simple memory editor like Art money or something like that. But no experience with pointers etc. Nevertheless I'm reading into using cheat engine.
Promichel
Private

Post by Promichel »

I did a quick search and found the new base address.
The new Baseaddress is: 14240496

1. Open the settings.xml with Notepad or some other editor. The file is at the same place where youre "SupremeRulerUltimate-9.0.2.exe" Trainer executable is.
2. Replace the number between the "<SruPointer>" and "</SruPointer>" tag with 14240496
3. Have Fun :)

Greetings,
Patrick
Last edited by Promichel on Oct 24 2014, edited 2 times in total.
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Ya ignore the version number its for my purposes please don't change it. Thanks for finding the new address.

Sent from my galaxy s4
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

but i can not find any setting.xml file in zipped folder
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

The trainer generates the file on its first run.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S4
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

found ıt and changed it accordingly so it works :) thanks a lot.
____Q____
Corporal

Post by ____Q____ »

Promichel wrote:I did a quick search and found the new base address.

1. Open the settings.xml with Notepad or some other editor. The file is at the same place where youre "SupremeRulerUltimate-9.0.2.exe" Trainer executable is.
2. Replace the number between the "<SruPointer>" and "</SruPointer>" tag with 14240496

Greetings,
Patrick

Thanks!!!

And if anyone can tell me how to find it with Cheat engine, that would be really nice.

I tried to focus on money value, but can't find it in the memory, in 2/4byte, float etc. Do you use something else to find it? Like military power, units...?

Would be nice to be able to find it myself next time.

My knowledge sofar (following tutorial) is finding the a value. (usually), finding what writes or changes a value at an adress.
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

____Q____ wrote:
Promichel wrote:I did a quick search and found the new base address.

Greetings,
Patrick

Thanks!!!

And if anyone can tell me how to find it with Cheat engine, that would be really nice.

I tried to focus on money value, but can't find it in the memory, in 2/4byte, float etc. Do you use something else to find it? Like military power, units...?

Would be nice to be able to find it myself next time.

My knowledge sofar (following tutorial) is finding the a value. (usually), finding what writes or changes a value at an adress.
I found some of the variables round a bit, so looking for an exact with the money didn't work for me. I simply did a search range, and then adjusted by whether it increased or decreased until I found it.

Also, I believe he said he's considering making a tutorial over the weekend which I personally think would be awesome. :D
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

Here is a YouTube video on how to find the updated pointer address:

http://youtu.be/9_4s-oTumaY

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”