I have 4 questions

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

relisius
Corporal
Human: Yes

I have 4 questions

Post by relisius »

1. in a game which is set to holding objective victory condition, What are the objective point marked with?

2. in 1936 german campaign, after molotov non-agg pact objective, no next objective comes

3. in a game which is set to victory point victory condition, there is no territory where shows victory point anywhere and no nation got any victory point. did i set wrong in pregame options?

4. teach me how to land on enemy territory across the sea
evildari
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: I have 4 questions

Post by evildari »

not playing campaigns - therefore i can give only light tips for point no.4

0. do not declare war first! (if thats possible)
1. built large transport ships
2. fill up with your unit - dont forget to have several supply truck units preferably full with supplies.
3. have at least one ship without units - let it fully load with supply near your port
4. move them to desired general location
5. look for small built-up location that has either a sea-pier or similar facility - better if it has airfield and airbase too (for faster resupply increase) - without any other towns right beside it (if possible)
6. now to select the landing spot: NO, its not that juicy target as seen in point no.5 (not yet) - look for a non-built up spot 2-4 hexes away
7. declare war (if not already at war)
8. (glass the beach to make landing easier - just in case), make sure waters are safe.
9. land at the spot you selected in no.6 - with all your force. - move the transport ship with the supplies near your units across the coast - to help with resupply.
10. take that target selected in no.5
11. repair its military facilities - if there is no barracks / airfield / supplydepot - built them right away.
12. depending on your force - move to neighboors or entrench
13. profit :P
my mods
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=25932 (even techs and units for everyone - AI will own you too)
http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=29326 (MARSX2)

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”