What map mode do you use?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

What map mode do you use?

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

A lot of people use the ownership (aka political) map mode, others the terrain mode, others the supply map, and etc

I would like to know what map mode you mostly often use, and why

A map should't be used only to see borders, but also used alongside your strategy
Rosalis
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: What map mode do you use?

Post by Rosalis »

Klauss Marcellus wrote: Oct 09 2021 A map should't be used only to see borders, but also used alongside your strategy
So you use the suply overlay (s). With cloose combat now and then when numbers mather (v). Ofcourse all the filters got their use when you want to look at them. Diplomatic relations, well i look at diplomatic relations, duh. Once upon a time manpower actually mathered for all nations and needed to be micromanaged, so where you put garrisons was very important. Now i use it as a reserve of the reserve pool if that makes sence. Just max garrisons with theatre and reduce incase you need manpower. Manpower seems to come out of thin air nowadays.

Yes, there are many neighbouring regions with the same color. hint one of my only if not only proposition to get more colors and more research in nations to see what color is their national color. Netherlands not being orange is an insult like no other. To geopolitical games, to culture, to international borders, to Germany having orange and not Netherlands. Thats an insult to 50% of gamers. US civilians dont even have time to play games. Meanwhile a McDonald employee earns 24 euro per hr without taxes in Denmark with social benfits like pensions. Wether US units are the strongest seems to be the most important, tho.

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”