Question about Inflation

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Question about Inflation

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

My inflation keeps going up.

So I increase taxes, decrease social spendings, increase internal market prices, cut production, raise uneployment, decrease GDP.

But my inflation incredible keep going up no matter what.

Is it because i'm building too may buildings?

Also, what is the best way to decrease inflation?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Question about Inflation

Post by Balthagor »

You might want to do a search of the forums, I feel like this has been discussed before.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Klauss Marcellus
Warrant Officer

Post by Klauss Marcellus »

Balthagor wrote: Sep 30 2021 You might want to do a search of the forums, I feel like this has been discussed before.
I tried, but I found a lot of topics about inflation, but not exactly about my question.

Can you send me the link of one of them? Or provide an answer?
I would be most grateful
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I don't have a good answer. When I'm playing I tend to focus on treasury and expenses, not specifically inflation. I'd have to do the same searches. Let's see if someone else from the community has suggestions.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Rosalis
Colonel

Post by Rosalis »

Klauss Marcellus wrote: Sep 30 2021 My inflation keeps going up.

So I increase taxes, decrease social spendings, increase internal market prices, cut production, raise uneployment, decrease GDP.

But my inflation incredible keep going up no matter what.

Is it because i'm building too may buildings?

Also, what is the best way to decrease inflation?
Like every topic about inflation will tell you, yes, it is because you are building too much. It wasnt for nothing it took that country so long to build those facilities you start with.

Make your economy more efficient, with less buildings. Simple as that.
Once you got that under control experiment with oil coal synth and those other expensive buildings to boost your gdp/c. Air defense sites and stuff like that aint bad either when you got a good economy running. It will only make your economy stronger.

If demand actually growed like sr2020, there was a reason to build more and more, now there isnt. A good way to boost your own economy is annex a region, scrap good facilities and your facilities get a bigger piece of the pie. But so will the rest. Generally you want to keep, or better said get, things balanced in the world. Scrapping 70% of US facilities will boost everyone in the world. Funny enough even US

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”